My gf is pro-russian

Nothing I do changes her mind. What can be done about this? I'm pro-America/Ukraine but open to facts. I love her very much.

Attached: 564357439.png (640x641, 712.54K)

Compromise by having both of you being against both of them instead.

She deserves a better man.

I suggest hitting her in the head with a mallet then maybe she'll be retarded like you

Attached: 1646294694216.jpg (640x853, 61.98K)

she deserves a real man

She's cute.

Attached: Thumbs Up Hitler.jpg (540x701, 47.07K)

More photos of ur girlfriend please?

Find her a decent man.
/thread

Let's be real user, you want her to peg you and she's refusing.

I'll take her off your hands m8, we can fuck in my bed whilst a poster of Putin watches over us.

She's living with a npc faggot. There are no sides to take in this retarded war. Take care of your prison colony country first before shilling for other retards.

If she looks anything like that slut give me her number. I’ll show her a better way.

>talking to a woman about politics
lol oregano in all fields and you should rope

>woman with political opinions
Trash

If you pro-Ukrainian then a Russian victory is best as Ukraine cannot win and a drawn out war will completely destroy the country. Removing the NATO puppet regime and removing arms from Ukraine is the only way to save the Ukrainian people. Allowing them to join Globohomo will destroy them completely making the situation worse than Yemen is now.

Sharpie in pooper

>pro either side or suddenly caring about something that has been in the making for years
Fucking NPCs

nothing. stop talking to her about it. it's gotten to the point where this is basically sportsball in common culture and in normal conversations: "hey look at my team. they're the best team. go, my favorite sports team!"
i hope they both annihilate one another, and i hope it's quick
this is the most autistic invasion i've seen in my lifetime. there's no reason for it, and there's no reason to haphazardly admit ukraine into NATO. idek if NATO should still have signatories to the agreement. russia is different now. the world is VERY different now. form a new one, reform their mission and charter, or get rid of it altogether with a plan for what modern first-world countries can do in order to protect their interconnected economies
anyone rooting for either side in this is a brainlet

Based gf.

Attached: 643523513213213.jpg (2048x1393, 511.46K)

Is ur gf a russian/serbian?

If so run

yes, but she won't get one
check out the tat
so close

>What can be done about this? I'm pro-America/Ukraine but open to facts.
Im pro America/Russia, kindly kys you pos.

Sorry ivan but u are more jewed than ukrainians

Attached: 1645853289094m.jpg (1024x816, 172.58K)

Beat her up for disagreeing with you - it's not a crime in Russia.

Force her into anal sex.
Over and over again.

Stop talking to your hand, dude.

>yes, just bend over and throw out your pride and dignity

She's not your gf. Simple as.

RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

Interesting.

No.

Bad answer

>tfw no slut gf who'll will blossom into a 10/10 milf
Why even live bros..

Attached: CBF.png (224x168, 45.69K)

i like twitch, so i will stand on left :)

You're gf is not supposed to have political opinions unless they match yours
you are not a real man

Show her how brave Redditors of the 101st Fedorov Division are risking their lives for the Ukrainian cause.

Attached: 1633909792154.webm (635x800, 2.99M)

>Our jew is better goy!

Convince her by eating her asshole

I’m pro-polar. I follow the women and they’re following the men that win.

Bet she's got a smelly arse

You should really dump her and give her to me instead

This.

Imagine caring what a whore thinks. You lost here right there

checked, deliver op, your pooper not hers

Thought so too. She looks like a psycho. That girl will make you sandwiches but she will set all your shit on fire in your bathtub because you work in an office with other women.

rape her into submission

you're not gonna change her mind; she's not gonna change yours. i've been married 3 times and in more relationships than i can remember. when stuff like this comes up; you either accept it and move on, or split up as gently as possible--assuming this is something that's deeply important to both of you
at best, she continues being upset with you and remembers it for a long time- which will invariably come up later in the relationship whenever she decides to throw it into what you will consider a completely unrelated argument/fight. at worst, she leaves your ass for some pack-of-raccoons-for-brains retard who's pro-RF

tread carefully user

Z

>tattoo

Attached: 6B51A0B1-C35D-4B4D-91DE-0BD052AE3F3E.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

Imagine encouraging rape instead of tighter bonds with the kangaroo population to send to abbos to Ukraine

creepy faceswap keying but ok

explain to her that Russia isn't some great ally of the conservative, white America. They are just like any other nation. They have mouths to feed and need jobs for their people.

The Russians have a hard dick for keeping Ukraine down. They always have. It would be like if the US lost texas. Russia was fine with not owning Ukraine on paper after the fall of the soviet union- but they really wanted Ukraine to always be a known equation for them.

Explain to your GF that Ukraine is kind of like Russia's ex girlfriend. She wants to move on, he had no problem staying single through the 90s and 00s when everyone in eastern Europe was still rebuilding crumbling infrastructure and attaching themselves to the global money printers. But now that Ukraine has her shit together and has been going to the gym, he really wants her back bent over his kitchen table again.

hey uh
idk if you're been anywhere near the border or in any major city there in the past 10 years, but there's an argument to be made that we already lost texas. not to another country, but to a burgeoning collectivist ideology which is finally bearing its malformed, cancerous fruit