/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #607

Previous

>US Senator Lindsay Graham just called for Putin's assassination
>There was just a live streamed battle at a nuclear power plant (the largest in Europe) and the plant was on fire. The fire has now been put out. Full details on the situation are unclear at the moment. Zelensky just spoke with Biden and Boris Johnson about it.
>Multiple websites and internet services are blocked in Russia, including the Apple App Store and Google Play
>A convoy of Russian forces is trying to reach the largest nuclear power plant in Europe. Heavy fighting reported.
>Telecoms blackout in Sumy Oblast
>Peace talks ended, no resolution reached but they agreed on humanitarian corridors
>Putin spoke. Said everything is going according to plan. Also claimed a General died.
>An amphibious assault on Odessa could be coming soon
>Mariupol is isolated but under Ukrainian control. Under heavy shelling.
>Russians claim Kherson is under their control. Ukrainian military says it's not, but there is heavy fighting taking place. US officials also deny it's under Russian control and say it's "too soon" to say.
>Heavy fighting reported in Kharkiv and Mariupol
>Russia is conducting tactical strikes in Kyiev. A TV tower was hit. Another missile missed and hit a Holocaust memorial site.
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kyiev
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Gypsies stole a Russian tank
>Russian army captured Chernobyl
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians forces are in the outskirts of Mariupol.
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked

Multicam stream: [YouTube] Ukraine Live Camera - Multiple View Points [Russian Invasion] (embed)

liveuamap.com/
Frequent objective analysis of the war: understandingwar.org/

Attached: new.jpg (1080x1080, 99.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Khgs6HIH11o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Today's Strelkov Report:

The 9th day of the war began. I hope that this figure will still not reach three digits, although, observing the situation, I cannot completely rule out such a possibility.
There is little information from the front and it is very fragmentary, you have to rely largely on the official reports of the RF Ministry of Defense. There is no reason to write "Large strategic reviews" anymore, and I'm not used to and will not "drag out of my finger". So here's what we know in a nutshell:

1. Once again I apologize for yesterday's message about the occupation of Krasny Liman by our troops - it was not my idea - yesterday I was misled by the "general-from-boltology" Konashenkov, who said yesterday:
"... the grouping of troops of the Luhansk People's Republic, with the fire support of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, continued offensive operations and reached the line Krasny Liman - Privolye - the northern outskirts of Severodonetsk."

2. There is no information from Kharkov, except that fierce battles are going on in the city and nearby. The city is not completely surrounded or even blocked. Balakleya, the occupation of which was reported yesterday, was occupied by Russian troops even earlier, perhaps - it was simply completely cleared out yesterday.

3. In the LPR, the enemy, having completed the organized withdrawal of his units to new lines in the north of the republic, has reduced the front line and is going to defend himself on a new line of defense.

4. In the south of the DPR - no significant changes. Mariupol is tightly blocked along the borders of the city, a number of suburbs and industrial zones are occupied. The assault has not been started (I hope it will not start - there is no strategic need to destroy the city in street battles and put fighters in them. Unless someone is "scurrying" with the desire to receive orders and titles, spitting on people's lives and common sense) . The purge continues in Volnovakha,

(1/2)

Attached: strelkov.png (645x480, 503.43K)

Nee Naw Nee Naw

Attached: FM1x43zX0AADOyP.jpg (418x283, 22.95K)

5. Near Vasilyevka (direction to Zaporozhye) - no information. On the maps, the city is "painted over" as being controlled by Russian troops, but there is a lot of "painted over" there.

6. There is also no new information about the advance north of Nikolaev and in the direction of Krivoy Rog.

7. Unexpectedly (for me), fierce fighting broke out in Energodar and in the territory adjacent to the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. They are connected either with the cleansing of the city, or with the sortie of the enemy, whom the Russian forces ignored in the first three days of the operation, just as in Sumy, Chernihiv and Kharkov. It is reported that artillery ammunition hit one of the power units (not working) and a fire in the educational building of the nuclear power plant. Nothing more is known. Personally, I do not understand why in the now deep rear of the Russian troops and at such an important facility they could not provide reliable control over the situation. Probably, on the face - the same problem that I have noted more than once - a "strike with spread fingers" in conditions of underestimation of the enemy's forces and means and a completely incorrect assessment of the operational situation - led to a shortage of forces and means EVERYWHERE.

8. No news from the "Kiev Front" yet either.

9. I will not comment on R. Kadyrov's statements about "taking all the cities in two days."

(2/2)

Attached: Igor Strelkov White Army MG 01.jpg (600x400, 33.4K)

Translate?

Captured t-90 near Sumy

Attached: FM_y_JQXwAY-R9S.jpg (960x720, 121.38K)

RUSSIA CROSSED STATE LINES !! REEEEE

Hellow fellow glowies and redditors

Attached: she's_legal_trust_me_lol.png (699x1024, 929.82K)

Attached: putin crossed the statelines.jpg (720x424, 20.95K)

>Translate?
"Funeral services"

How are the peace talks going? I predict that war ends tonight with Ukraine giving up Donbass and promising to never join NATO.

i dont trust u

kek

Attached: 1425433147139.png (260x271, 32.19K)

Why is the other general full of pedos

>uhg
this is like hitlers Führerbunker

>BIS ZUM LETZTEN MANN!

cope harder fags.

>How are the peace talks going? I predict that war ends tonight with Ukraine giving up Donbass and promising to never join NATO.
Copypasta shill bot

Attached: 1646308076879.jpg (410x442, 64.04K)

What and how were the 2 russian boats that were destroyed?

why not

Russian surrender when?

I predict complete Ukrainian victory

>Russia's losses
ahahaaha
hohols always lies

if she's legal then what's her name
asking for a friend

Nice

>t-90

sure azov

>muh hitlers
>cope harder
yes, cope harder, (You)

Attached: 1646319412874.png (600x663, 459.38K)

Because of Glowies and something something Ukraine allegedly being a center of CP industry.

>russians never lie
you are next

Attached: asdadvgftrre6hhf564.jpg (300x168, 11.73K)

If you idiots believe ANYTHING from the mouths of the Ukranian or Russian government you are a fucking moron.

Just to make sure that subhuman saw it.
You are obviously not french. Or you would never support nato and the anglos. You're a total disgrace for our nation and history.
>if we had half the courage of our forefathers we would already be fighting the russians
France have NEVER been an enemy of Russia. Only the anglos tricked us twice (tree now ?) to fight Russia, during the napoleonic era and crimea.
Even during the cold war we were pretty close to russia, choosing the third way better than being globohomo bootlickers like you today. Even at the end of the cold war we worked a lot with russia. We were planing to make tanks and other amuzing stuff with russia like in the good old days. And it's only after the election of sarko and his absolute bootlicking attitude we finally stopped being real friends with Russia. Once again the anglos won. Picrel is a franco-russian 8x8 IFV we should have build together.
You dont know shit and you are the niggerish of nigger and the dumbest of all. You are beyound a disgrace and should kys and your family with you.
Vas bien te faire enculer pauvre merde. Tu ose ouvrir ton claque merde alors que tu es instruit à la piss froide.

plebbit pervs throwing a hissy fit about the imminent rus victory.

It is, dumbass kraut.
That or a very well disguised T-80 BVM

>pic
inb4 crying faggots

Attached: PepeLaugh.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

You can do an image search on your work computer. Don't be afraid :))

>azov
>Sumy
Try again

Attached: FM-9OiHXwAEzHyr.jpg (1024x768, 112.89K)

Russians are quite literally the biggest liars ever when it comes to this kind of thing. Only north korea comes close.
How many deaths have russia officially reported?

Those shells are coming from a ship?
youtu.be/Khgs6HIH11o

Attached: bang bang bang.jpg (390x626, 40.51K)

Attached: 1646381694367.jpg (480x480, 54.34K)

>eastern ukr supposed to be ethnic russians and pro russia
>cities getting absolutely blown to bits by rus rockets and shellfire
I guess they arent getting the happy welcome they thinkthey deserve

I believe that you believe it

Attached: 1645955661319.jpg (942x622, 58.66K)

I love that pic
did you get it from me or from the original Rusfren a few days ago?

Attached: 1646331498050.webm (352x640, 2.32M)

>we will not invade ukraine
t. Russia about 10 days ago

Anyone got the updated Chinese map of Russian gains or the latest version?

BLYAT!

Attached: 1646273934538.jpg (946x1024, 131.21K)

>Mit dem Angriff Steiners wird das alles in Ordnung kommen.
>believe the numbers we are winning
hhahahaha

thank god putin going to take your shithole so that you cant leech from the EU.

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)

So. How the ukri cope going ? Still inventing stories and putting fake marks on 2014 videos ?

Attached: 1646085385545.webm (752x848, 594.48K)

>so obvious

Attached: 0.png (1280x771, 43.71K)

How significant is killing a major general really? How many of them are there in the Russian military?

Attached: andrejus-suchoveckis-89609313.jpg (1600x1204, 180.46K)

hu.

Attached: 1646120851879.gif (1000x774, 1.85M)

Sorry, meant YOU AZOV Untermenschen.

Bros I'm actually concerned about the nuclear power plant, if that thing explodes we're all in for it.

Attached: Student.jpg (796x566, 197.5K)

>the biggest liars
Trying to shame a russian is as futile as trying to shame a dead man. They are dead inside rotten suicidal necrophiliacs and are spreading that kind of shit wherever they go.
picrel: the only "truth" is what chief says

Attached: ПРАВДАобращениесталина.jpg (623x499, 87.71K)

>OY VEY IT COULD HAVE BEEN LIKE 6,0000,000 CHERNOBYLS
>YOU HAVE TO HELP US NATO

disprove these, nigger

Attached: warrior.jpg (1280x932, 197.93K)

Nice numerals.
You forgot about Russians shelling a nuclear reactor.

Sukhoi SU-25 downed

Attached: 687565.jpg (2604x1166, 431.4K)

ased fake ukrainee numbas

Attached: 76674328_031_0ad4.jpg (853x1280, 333.01K)

It's not going to explode. Turn off the television and get some fresh air hans. Seriously.

An example of when we matched
498 two days ago

>tricked by Anglo
Ungrateful bastard

Attached: muttslaw.png (750x751, 83.04K)

learn how to write, nigger

>two countries at war
>people die on both side like it has always been

>Always the same kiwi nigger posting the same pictures since day 1

It's definitely inflated but Russia claiming one day that no one died and then 2 days later than 498 are dead should raise some alarms in your head, I think the US claim of 1600-2000 dead is pretty accurate.

>russian talking about inventing stories
The entire pretext for this brother war is a genocide that never happened, a nuclear threat from ukraine that is non existent and fear of NATO invasion of russia which will literally never happen
If you want to talk abiut smaller lies, how about
>russia reports no casualties until a few days ago
>russian tv doesnt even cover the war outside donbass, pretends it doesnt exist
>putin calls zelenskyy a nazi and ukraine needs denazification
>russians still pretend they didnt shoot down malaysian airliner
>russians still pretend they didnt try to kill skripal
>russians still pretend they didnt kill litvinenko
>etc
>etc
Dont throw stones when you live in a glass dacha

This is the Soviet Union, not Russia
The USSR was led by Ukrainians

iirc he was the first Russian General that was killed in line of duty.

>office building = nuclear reactor

>anti-Russia propaganda
Nice digits. Also there is no need, Russia is doing its best so the propaganda is not necessary
It is not 1917, shill, we have internet

Attached: 1646318574793.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

kek, that wasn't me. I just found this pic today.
Funny to see you cope tho

Attached: pepe389143.jpg (499x499, 25.89K)

>The USSR was led by Ukrainians
holy mother of cope

Attached: 1646360973618.png (768x719, 104.63K)

I see a lot of stupid in these vids. It's like their officers never played Arma 3.

Same applies for us dude.

We literally did in 2014 what Russia is attempting to do now. The only difference is the west is really good at being subversive while the Russians have to brute force it.

There are no good guys in this. Only bad guys and innocent ukranian civilians in the middle.

suck this bbc memeflaggot

>Soviet Union
>Russia
Same shit different day.Cope and dilate, бpaтишкa

Attached: asdadsw3r435.jpg (241x209, 11.01K)

putin is doing a zerg rush

Cold War saying:
Don't believe anything until the Kremlin denies it.

Right but user is making a list of the black propaganda.

Still waiting for one of these comparison to include a video I have actually seen being shared by pro-Ukrainians.

>khohols not the same untermenschen

You are 1:1 the same Rapebabies.

It was early dawn in the morning and I am Chechnyan. We just finished the last checkpoint of clearing NATO dogs and doing a search and sweep.
I hear noises inside a small shed I go in alone, HANDS UP SUKA BLYET I yell. I see nobody but a young girl on the floor sitting on her mattress.
Nobody is here but me she whimpers. Whats your name I ask, she answers Anastasia (pretty name) in her quiet voice.
I take a look around and I look at her, she was beautiful ukranian girl maybe 19-20years old, big green eyes, long lightbrown hair,
a face like an angel with a pearshaped body.
I put my rifle away and i take off my tactical military vest, she looks at me and says only you please,
and she takes off her jeans and exposing her white thighs,
she takes off her panties as im taking my pants off and she lays down on the matress waiting for me to mount her.
I lay on top of her, her Ukraninan pussy felt very welcoming to my big Chechnyan cock. I started pumping as she raised her legs up,
her pretty little toes curled as she orgasmed and let out a big moan.
She looks me in the eyes and puts her arms around my neck and starts kissing me. I kiss her back.
After I was done I put my military gear back on.
What happens now, I'm scared she says as she looks up at me, I say its ok don't worry baby I will take care of you now.
I take off one of my dog tags and i put it around her neck, I am Sergeant Commander Magomedov Magomagomedov Chechnyan Spetnaz, nothing will happen to you,
you belong to me now and as long as my tag is around your neck everyone will know it, dont be scared ok sweetie, she nods agreeingly.

Attached: WarLove.jpg (1578x1009, 346.26K)

As we walk outside we see Russian helicopters and Migs flying above, tanks are rolling in and the Russian flag is being hoisted on top of the tallest building,
we have taken Jewkikepol Oblast. I look around I see plenty of other Ukranian girls wearing Chechnyan Russian dog tags we put them all on a truck
sending them back to Mother Russia, don't be scared you will be taken back to my main military base I have an apartment there you will be safe, I will see you shortly.
She leans out of the truck and gives me a kiss.

After we liberate most of NATO occupied Ukraine I fly back to homebase. I walk into my apartment and I see Anastasia is wearing high heels a house dress and
an apron cooking dinner, she rushes into my arms and kisses me, i see a tear in her eyes, she missed me a lot.
We have dinner and we watch TV she is sitting on my lap I play with her big Ukranian boobs as my hand goes inside her dress, soo soft.
She looks at me and she says I love you Magomedov, I say I love you too Anastasia.
Russia is on the news big gains all around NATO is playing blame games with eachother
and the Russian Flag is flying high, but this is just the beginning as the west has no idea what we have instore..

>The USSR was led by Ukrainians
Jesus christ. Russians aren't this dumb are they?

He's doing about as well as a Among Us zoomer trying Starcraft for the first time

British Broadcasting Corporation?

Пpeзидeнт Poccии Bлaдимиp Пyтин нaзвaл pacпaд CCCP тpaгeдиeй и «pacпaдoм иcтopичecкoй Poccии»

Russian President Vladimir Putin called the collapse of the USSR a tragedy and "the collapse of historical Russia"

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-004-3633-30A,_Russland,_Cholm,_gefallene_Rotarmisten.jpg (799x508, 62.89K)

Not in 2 days. 2 days ago
Muts have always lied. Also, you could see how Ukrainian fakes last week until we destroyed their disinformation center
Go and check idiot
Take your meds

i never noticed how based french posters were until i went back into 4plebs and noticed you've been bitching about this shit for an entire year memeing azov the entire time and predicting this mess

Attached: american.png (420x420, 10.59K)

>magomedov

Attached: mahomedov.png (865x768, 1.08M)

>Chechnyan
Based shizo swede and his copypasta

probably not

Attached: 2k.jpg (1200x528, 987.56K)

>Americans volunteer to fight for Ukraine

Attached: 64315320_1037827406416978_803481311841878016_o.jpg (1889x2048, 465.42K)

>meds
No u

Пpeзидeнт Poccии Bлaдимиp Пyтин нaзвaл pacпaд CCCP тpaгeдиeй и «pacпaдoм иcтopичecкoй Poccии»

Russian President Vladimir Putin called the collapse of the USSR a tragedy and "the collapse of historical Russia"

Attached: Dead_Soviet_troops_in_Finland.jpg (480x310, 89.28K)

Stalin was Georgian. Now name me famous Russians after Stalin, notdumb

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby

updated pasta

A eщe oн cкaзaл чтo вoзвpaтить CCCP этo идиoтизм.

>9,166 troops
I do not believe this for a second. Total casualties for Russia in two year long Chechen war was around 10,000.

>we
>destroyed
you've destroyed only you brain with vodka, ivan

Attached: asd34gdff346ds.png (616x1068, 853.31K)

I wonder if their new Panstirs did that.

So what?
He said that we will fuck communist Ukraine

>9,000 troops in a week
6 grillion a day?! wew lad

>army not disabling stuff when leaving

are you fucking dumb?

>Now name me famous Russians
мaмкe cмвoeй кoмaндyй, пидop yшacтый.

Attached: asdas354435z.png (617x1075, 704.55K)

Shouldn't you be pimping out your pre teen daughter to the asov brigade about now? Why is the Ukraine full of inbred nazi pedophiles?

A eщe oн cкaзaл чтo никaкoгo втopжeния нe бyдeт. Иди нaхyй yeбoк тyпopылый. Cyкaблять вьeби бoяpышникa и пoeбиcь в oчкo co cвoим пpeзидeнтoм, хyecoc чeчeнcкий

Attached: 1646323822854.jpg (500x500, 111.08K)

>Why is the Ukraine full of inbred nazi pedophiles?
It's called "having a Russophone minority"