SEAN HANNITY: IT'S TIME FOR AMERICA TO STEP IN!

Is he right?

>'Cut off the head of the snake, the snake dies': Sean Hannity suggests Putin should be ASSASSINATED and says the Russian leader has 'forfeited his right to live'

>'What we really need in this crisis, more than anything else, is a worldwide condemnation,' Hannity said on his daytime radio show. 'And it's a simple new rule that if you invade an innocent sovereign country, and you kill innocent men, women and children, you don't deserve to live. That's the bottom line.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10572301/Cut-head-snake-kill-snake-Sean-Hannity-suggests-assassinating-Putin.html

>‘Putin won’t know who to hit back’: Sean Hannity wants Nato to secretly bomb Russian convoy heading to Kyiv

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sean-hannity-russia-ukraine-nato-putin-b2028064.html

Attached: 54891821-10572301-image-a-3_1646294356460.jpg (634x424, 38.33K)

This dumb boomer was wrong about the Iraq war and he has the nerv to still shill for another war.

HANNITY WORKS FOR THE BUTTRAPE WAR JEW
DISREGARD HIS OPINION

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

Boomers are awesome

Just another senile boomer spewing niggerbabble.

Send Hannity to the frontlines and I mean the real frontlines not just some remote secured area for a photo op. Give the faggot a gun and tell him to charge the Russian tanks. When a Chechen beheads him the Chechen can provide Hannitys CIA lapel pin as proof

Attached: 1646275827244.png (491x539, 221.63K)

America Fuck Yeah!

Now I remember why I hated him back in the Iraq war. Once a neocon always a neocon.

Iraq says hi. Libya too. Most of Central and South America says hey.

>cia pin on his lapel
Goddamnit I hate you fucking subhuman pieces of gullible monkey trash so fucking much.

Attached: 1646191932241.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

NeoCon gonna NeoCon. This guy hasn’t found a war he doesn’t like. And now he’s agitating for the mother of all wars, one that would essentially wipe out human civilization as we know it. This guy is absolutely nuts.

oh no!

Attached: photo_2022-03-03_05-20-21.jpg (337x337, 9.59K)

kike golem unite for uniparty fascism !

Attached: 1611017188172.png (611x572, 430.03K)

How can she slap?

>ISRAEL
Wtf is going on with all these psyops? I don't understand

Attached: 156852713737.jpg (449x334, 34.81K)

He can go right ahead and enlist if he wants to go to war. Lindsey Graham too.

Man. There are still people on this board that fall for this guy. I would really love to choke him with his own necktie. That $70 Brooks Brothers tie is pretty, I’ll give you that, but it would look a lot better as a noose.

Boomer war mongering neo con faggot.

The best thing Biden is going to do during his presidency is staying the hell out of the Ukraine. Hannity knows this, so it's just the usual bullshit politics.

>if you invade an innocent sovereign country, and you kill innocent men, women and children, you don't deserve to live
When are you going to shoot your government then?

This is why he’s never canceled. Don’t let it make you angry, be impressed and move on.

How bout biden duels him in single combat for all the marbles

idk but the black chick on fox that harris chick is so fucking hot guys maybe the best niggress i ever saw

Hannity is and has always been a fucking moron.

If Ukraine is doing so well, how come the US has to step in?

Attached: Screenshot (17).jpg (1517x711, 282.53K)

Go ahead and volunteer Hannity fag

old white men love hannity, love jews and hate russia. his audience is almost 100% over 60. serious neilsen rating would show his average viewer to be around 75, no joke, that what FOX's viewers are like except for tucker.

Will life get better when Boomers die or is the damage too much to repair?

>someone should do something
>there should be a rule
>he needs to be assassinated
>iNnOcEnT wOmEn aNd cHiLdReN
typical pussy bitch femalebrain whining and emotional appeal

Fuck these neocon faggits. Fuck Trump. Fuck the left. Fuck niggers. Fuck kikes.
And I haven't forgotten about you nannies. Fuuuuuuuck you

Hannity is project mockingbird who sucks israels cock every chance he can.

He used to (maybe stills doe, haven't watched in a long time) actually wear a CIA pin on his jacket.

Massive faggot

We learned in the 50s that you can't "cut the head off the snake" as russia has a nuclear dead man's switch.
No one should listen to anyone advocating going toe to toe with russia.
Here's a better idea, Ukraine isn't that important and if 20 Ukraines were lost tomorrow you wouldn't fucking notice.

Good point. On the other hand, your every word shows that you’re either a moron or a fed shill. This government is evil. Our government supports turning children into trannies. In other words, it supports torturing innocent children. So, no, “here is what we should do against our enemy russia” arguments don’t work anymore. That flag above your post? It represents evil. Go fuck yourself, loser.