Anyone who supports Russia on a public english speaking forum is being tracked and added to a list for the NSA, FBI...

Anyone who supports Russia on a public english speaking forum is being tracked and added to a list for the NSA, FBI, and CIA to track for further surveillance and investigation,

Attached: joe-biden.jpg (765x764, 46.81K)

Fuck up cunt
This topic has nothing to do with you. You and your boomer president are cowards.

Noone is truly supporting Russia, we just know all the pro war threads are glow niggers, put it in the Screen cap, fag.

Attached: Sky-8579-980x618.jpg (980x618, 107.41K)

Good. I spoke out about it at work, and i work with Russians and Ukrainians.
No more hiding power levels Shlomo, this will be the beginning of the end for you kikes.
Start your evacuation plans, you will have nowhere left to hide this time

All the traitors are already marked with blue checkmarks on twitter.

I'm already on a GCHQ watch list, I don't give a shit if some Americans decide to add me to theirs as well.

fpbp

My senator has just recently busted the idiot glowniggers for once again overstepping their authority.

Maybe if the glowniggers did their jobs instead of stealing celebrity nudes and helping to molest the Olympic gymnastics team I’d give a shit about their opinions.

Russia did nothing wrong.

I can go out and do as I please, can you?

you live in a covid camp

Cool, for the record
>I hope Russia wins
>I hope every American politician is brutally tortured and publicly executed
>I hope every alphabet glownigger is forced into slavery to fix this broken world
>I hope OPs dick gets caught in the garbage disposal for being a lying fear mongering subversive kike
>And niggers tounge my anus

Fuck Biden. Fuck the troops. Fuck America. 9/11 didn’t happen, but it should have.

Oh and CIA fags. Literally come here and suck my cock. Send that mouthy fat mystery meat cunt from your diverse recruiting ad.

>9/11 didn't happen
kek, that's new. Is that the new holohoax denial?

>kek, that's new
No it's not. Basically socially accepted that the US government at the very least had a hand in facilitating it. Same with jfk, people know they just don't care cause they're fucking goy cattle.

And what if your just not pro war?
Is that okay???!!!

Facilitated it yes. Probably helped with some controlled explosions, yes. Kikes cashed in on their insurance money yes.
But he is saying it didn't happen? kek

and?

Attached: 1626152697164.png (382x258, 60.13K)

add me to the list faggot.
want my address too? I'm ready

>implying I'm not on all list already

Attached: 1603737313217.jpg (708x735, 86.85K)

>But he is saying it didn't happen
Oh shit I didn't realize that's what he said holy shit kekw

Hello, add me

if hitler could say that in 1942 imagine what he would say if he saw USA today

can you even imagine how bad things really are?

FUCK jews FUCK niggers FUCK you, kys you filthy pos.