Men, how do you feel about the fact that women are naturally more valuable than men?

Men, how do you feel about the fact that women are naturally more valuable than men?

Men are the testing ground for evolution, the consumables of evolution.

A woman performs a function - stores and transmits genetics. Men, evolutionarily, are a testing ground and expendable material.

The function of the male sex is to be a marketplace of genetic traits. The woman selects the best traits in the male genetic market. This is the essence of natural selection, and its basis is actually sexual selection. Take it however you like, but this is the essence of human existence.

In fact, even if 80-90% of the males die, 10-20% of the surviving males are enough for the population to fertilize all the females. On the contrary, it won't work.

A woman is difficult to replace, and a man can easily be replaced by another man. A woman is a strategic resource, a man is an expendable material.

Even in patriarchal states, if the authorities face the question of who to sacrifice, a million men or women, they will undoubtedly choose the first option.

Men are simply biologically less valuable to society than women.

Attached: 1644696086600.jpg (800x1088, 409.74K)

And?

I just sit inside and do not have sex so whatever.

>In fact, even if 80-90% of the males die, 10-20% of the surviving males are enough for the population to fertilize all the females.
It's gonna involve a lot of inbreeding down the line.

Attached: 632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg (680x383, 25.74K)

>In fact, even if 80-90% of the males die, 10-20% of the surviving males are enough for the population to fertilize all the females. On the contrary, it won't work.
the manga for that series is better

oy vey, you're being antisemitic!!

Why can’t these slit eyed fucks draw a nose?

How does it feel knowing that once you hit 35 as a woman you are more likely to die from lightning than get married?

...fuck, is that the actual statistic? Christ.

Attached: ...jpg (1280x850, 725.16K)

The current gynocentrism of society is a natural state for people.

Patriarchy was an artificial construct.

why do chinese cartoons make my dick hard?

All it means is that one man can survive, humanity will survive, and still rule all women, as they will be useless and he can still make more men.
If there are 9000:1 men:women, that woman will be just as useless, but will be expected to have a child every year.
>ponder that leftist shill

Fucking lost

Attached: 2D5B8C2C-1FD4-4CC6-BEE0-B062DB2C6491.jpg (1002x1024, 112.22K)

But in reality, already now a significant part of men are marginal garbage, while there are a lot of friends and attention around girls.

Keked

I feel pretty good when they deepthroat my cock. Wonderful creatures.

Nah, patriarchy is the natural state of society. It gave power and responsibility to the expendable men in order to protect the vulnerable and important women.

>Men, how do you feel about the fact that women are naturally more valuable than men?
Men don't feel retard.

shalom

>A woman is a strategic resource
I do agree. However, ressources shouldn't have a say what happens and in which direction we're heading. Since men are sacrificing themselves and their kind, it is only fair to leave the decision on when and who to sacrifice to men only.
We're all bros, they're all hoes

>Men, how do you feel
Men can't feel

Attached: EfP4MuiWsAY18Lx.jpg (559x559, 36.24K)

Jews always glorify women. Are you a jew?

It's all correct, but you've literally proved why being a man is better. We have to compete just to pass on our genes.
Competition breeds greatness.

Attached: 1643368686808.jpg (810x605, 48.54K)

But a significant portion of men have always been garbage. Whereas any woman has value by the fact of her existence.

I just told the essence of evolutionary biology and natural selection.

I don't care, I will accomplish something with my life

Based if true. Fuck roast*ids.

Attached: 947.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

That is the natural order. This is traditionally why men are sent to war and to work dangerous jobs. Part of the reason our society is so fucked up in because the roles of the sexes has been fucked around with.