So with Australia's current Defense Minister now linked with sketchy car dealerships selling cocaine...

So with Australia's current Defense Minister now linked with sketchy car dealerships selling cocaine, how long will it be before it's memory holed?

Attached: Peter Dutton.jpg (1024x677, 31.32K)

qrd?

Id give it two weeks.

It was potato starch from his head, not cocaine idiot, and he was just trying to acquire Hitler's car after Clives deal fell through

at least he's not a Jew.

Sounds about right. No doubt Peter will take yet another "tough stance on drugs" while his mates are sniffing it up at that car dealership with the sex worker's party. I wouldn't even care if the rest of us could. But no. Fun time is only allowed for people with LNP contacts it seems.

Oh yeah, that's right. The secret stash in Hitler's car. Must have been good shit then. Lucky boys.

Attached: HLqjplDF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.96K)

Fucking ugly cunt. Doesn't look trustworthy enough to look after a pot plant

Aus = who gives a shit

Innit. Meanwhile this sketchy cunt is responsible for the national security of this nation. What a weird timeline.

I give a shit. I want ol' Petie to hook me up with some of the good shit him and his boys have been hoovering. Seeing as we're paying for it, it's only fair, no?

Attached: lLyEYF-d-kEIJ_THSEZ9lhygcsd3VQIlMkEmXe6AdmM.jpg (640x315, 22.59K)

Does Australia still exist or are we China now? Flat earthers proved correct?

Ask Clive, he seems to do a lot of business with the Chinese. Assuming he can be pulled out of Hitler's car that is. He seems very large to fit a Merc like that and is now suing yet another person over those comments with our tax money.

Attached: cc2aa67640e7be9b6c29a3b09fc5df22.jpg (1280x720, 101.71K)

Another "strong" conservative. Disarms citizen then claims its for their own good.

That's what the LNP are all about. It is after all, exactly what they did. Howard was a cancer, and we are now on Chemo, but it aint working too well.

You should lobby for better privacy laws and a raise for the police because then you and your friends could have some police friends who looked the other way at the right time and had the right tools to not be obvious

I hate lnp voters more than I hate alp voters. And I fucking hate alp voters.

Our police are WAY over-funded because of the clout they have in both state and federal parliaments. Sadly it has led to a drop in the quality of policing over the last 20 years because they have basically become a self-supporting power in this country seemingly outside the laws which they are sworn to uphold. I totally agree with the privacy laws, sadly the LNP has been going the opposite direction. If they win this election they will bring in "anti-trolling" laws and a kind of kangaroo court with which to prosecute critique of anyone able to afford expensive lawyers. In other words politicians. And Peter is behind it 100% all the while blocking a federal ICAC (corruption watch dog that basically erased the NSW state government recently due to their corruption and negligence).

Attached: d4b2b4afb5dee5267e10743062533e41.jpg (1280x720, 51.67K)

>bases worth of politician on their appearance

No wonder this country is fucked.

It's called irony when their dodgy exterior matches their dodgy actions. And dodgy actions is what this is all about. Not our fault he looks and acts like a crim. Personally I blame the subservient media.

Attached: 923884e0b45c6d4c6a3f46c308a8594a.jpg (1280x720, 59.62K)

damn....youre obviously connected, intel like that must be classified

Shit, go get yourself a new car and an 8-ball.

I'd like to. But part of Peter's new mega office now includes what was the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, so that makes it rather difficult. See with one face he's all tough on crime and shit, while sporting a rolled up 100 dollar bill with the other. What we need is the number of his dealer.

Attached: Peter.png (512x512, 307.88K)