Russian losses so far:

11.000 men
1000 armored vehicles
the entire parachuter corps (VDV)
ground retaken (nuclear power plant)

and one general now LOL

Attached: 1646349565055.jpg (1080x1669, 630.42K)

Attached: 1646051566867.jpg (714x594, 77.84K)

6 million dead russians flew over my house

All this for
>Luhansk
This is top tier cringe comedy desu

>This is top tier cringe comedy desu
don't insult mighty russian bear

Attached: 1646125134337.jpg (1000x516, 114.6K)

110 million men*

why did a hohol choose france to live in out of all places available? its a nigger infested shithole

MUH 6 gorillion

he says, posting from Britbongistan.

Life in russia is cheap. Preserving human life has never been their priority.

Proofs?

>15,000 gorillion troops dead
kikes are experts at lying

Why the actual fuck would a general be a paratrooper? I’ve been trying to figure it out since yesterday. I mean I knows it’s bullshit, but why would you even make that up?

>11.000 men
Young men are a liability during economic hardships. Russia is thinning the herd, as is tradition.

It's not bullshit tho. Putin and Lavrov confirmed it yesterday.

Kek how do you people make these numbers up? Does it give you pleasure to just spout random numbers in the hope that one person on the internet will believe you and think “huh, Russia sure ain’t doin too good…go team Ukraine!”

>Young men are a liability during economic hardships.
Young adult men usually are the most important asset during such times. They tend to stay strong and able to work for longer and can be used in many ways.

>Young adult men usually are the most important asset during such times. They tend to stay strong and able to work for longer and can be used in many ways.
Dude, do you know what happened to the last czar? Young men are seen as potential revolutionaries by elites. The oligarchs don't care about some peasant "staying strong".

>Source:
>Someone with a French IP.

Faguette.

you got the number wrong. the correct death count for the russian army is exactly 6 million

It is actually 567 billion you Holocaust denying anti semite, oy vey!

Russia has lost around 500 men. The numbers from Ukrainian media are just made up.

>Why the actual fuck would a general be a paratrooper?
Hm. To an extent: Why not?

Theoretically if you regard paratroopers as an elite force that is more valuable than most, you might want to drop a commander with them that has authority so that theoretically they can commandeer almost anything.

Ah as rebellion suppression concern only? Yea OK, that's the case.