She says trans women will never be real women and don't deserve rights

>She says trans women will never be real women and don't deserve rights
>The only Irish character in her series is a kid whos described as dumb, stupid and who's only hobby and 'personality trait' is that he likes explosives and blowing things up
>Said series includes 'house elves' a bunch of slaves to us who 'Don't need to be freed as they enjoy being slaves as it's all they are good for'
>In the series the economy and banks is run by Goblins, a bunch of slimy, lying, two faced greedy money loving big nosed hook clawed disgusting creatures who hoard money and who in the movies have the star of david as their symbol

So what does Any Forums think about JK Rowling?

Attached: J no rights for trans K Rowling.jpg (2500x1529, 1.49M)

Harry Potter fucking sucks and is retarded, only women love it

She also supports replacing you with pakis so it kinda evens out.

i think she strives to stay relevant by spouting opinions she knows will be unpopular, but without being a david icke level of retarded

>and don't deserve rights
Holy strawman. They have rights, what people are against is having special protected class rights where you can harass and jail people who call you a mentally ill tranny because you are one.

>trans women will never be real women

How long has this been up to debate?

Based, also Harry Potter is a fun read

I am not sure how many of Any Forums know this, but Harry Potter series blew up only because it fit in with the jewish agenda of 'muh supremacy'
Slytherin wanted magic to be only among magicians (akin to racial preservation).
And our hero Potter (chosen one, again a jewish concept) defiantly fights against them.
In the last movie, you can also clearly see the propaganda by the magic ministry being likened to propaganda in Nazi germany
'How to find a jew' is replaced by 'How to find a muggle'
And what more, Daniel Radcliffe (who plays Harry Potter) is a jew himself.
That entire series is again a fictional 'muh ebil nahtzees' and add to it literal youngsters 'saving the world' , 'bringing justice' concept, the left has lapped it up like a dog.

Bot gonna lie, Rowland is pretty based.

Name a book you like or your opinion doesn't matter at all

/thread

Woah cool it with the anti-irish remarks

I think she is fuckable as hell. Kinda ruined an entire generation of women with her kiddie fiction tho...

the Volsunga Saga. Harry Potter is for faggots even women don't read it.

She has a baphomet tattoo on her wrist. That should tell you the kind of crowd she's involved with. Fuck this satanic firecrotch. All satanists should be launched into the sun.

It's not that the left has "lapped it up like a dog". It is that children love the franchise. Any normal chilld loves Harry Potter, because it portrays the classical hero's arch, where the hero has to deal with his own evil side in order to beat the darkness that is trying to swallow the world.

It's what you poltards believe yourselves. Jewish NWO is trying to take over the world and now you "brave" individuals have to fight the NWO in order to save the world. Literally every mythology revolves around the same concept.

it's the greatest child friendly pro gun franchise ever created

Should just start a only fans page to show her milkers off. Harry Potter is gay as fuck. It's one of the gayest series to exist. The goblin-jew connection can be seen in a lot of high fantasy lore.

She cosied up to SJWs and joined in the media crucifixion of Herr PewDiePie before she realised that they don't share her views on transgenders. She made her bed.

> normal child loves Harry Potter
I am not talking about children, I am talking about those brainwashed teenagers using Harry Potter references during 'peaceful' protests and such.
In itself, the storyline is pretty standard. I was just referring to why it is a very inseparable component of leftist retards.
Second thing, no one in pol seriously believes that they are 'fighting' the NWO.
The man who is destined to rise for that is already on his path, the presence / absence of pol doesn't matter/

Nah. Harry potter is a jewish kid whos parents got holohoaxed by the adolf voldemord.

Not based at all.

>main character is a kike
>promotion of racemixxing

Im out of here women cant be based outside of motherhood.