Sack Moscow

Ukraine is winning this war handily. All the media reporting agrees. The Russian army is a paper tiger, an under funded joke. No gas, no food, can't feed themselves. A total failure. When do we march on Moscow and seize it? More importantly, what do we do with the "spoils" of war, by which I mean Russian pussy?

Attached: russian_girls.jpg (800x540, 172.38K)

Based upskirt shot cameraman

Lmfao. Dude, just stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Your bait is so bad.

An entire brigade of white PUSSY just BUILT FOR BIG BLACK COCK

Westoids are reaching Hitler's level of cope now. Steiner's attack is coming any day now.

TFW POOTIN is throwing a few thousand men into a meat grinder to drag the west into a war over Ukraine, after which he will unleash everything Russia has to bear; it doesn't take a 3 letter analyst to understand that Putin has thrown less than 10% of his power at Ukraine.

For the record, I support neither side; they're both controlled by jews, just pointing out the obvious. Putin's baiting the West into pulling that interventionalist crap, and then he'll declare war and go 100% all in. It's fucking dumb, just let him have Ukraine.

>Ukraine is winning this war handily
No, but they ae doing better than anyone could expect one week ago
>The Russian army is a paper tiger, an under funded joke.
This is true, poltards must be so butthurt, their wet dreams about the mighty Russian army got crushed overnight

Tha's why muh based Russia is stalled in the mud of Kharkiv one wrek later while losing hunderds of servicemen

I never asked for this war with Ukraine. No matter the geopolitical significance of this war, I will never support it.
But if someone invade Russia herself, I will fight till my death. Not FOR Putin and shizo exonomical bullshit, but AGAINST cannibals such as OP and likes. You looking on our people like on a hunting game in safari, you will pay the highest price.
Dying in war for the sake of money is shame and embarassemnt. Dying defenfing your Motherland and it's peple is the highest honor and ultimate martyrdom.

Ukrainians showed me that. These people showed me that. My grandpa that died defending Stalingrad show me that. I am not afraid of death anymore.

I am not afraid to die.

This is the way. Make peace with God.

if Ukraine is winning, then how come Zelenskyy is begging for foreign volunteers? Can't he find willing people out of the 44 million people in Ukraine?

Go die in Ukraine, Latvian cuck.

Attached: nl6wx7m9vbl81.jpg (639x520, 46.51K)

What’s wrong with you.

Absolutely Nothing

Have you ever had a moment of self-reflection and asked yourself:
"Why do these people from our neighboring countries around us hate us?"

I do agree that the west should take action now.

Russia is weak as never before.

Maybe not military wise, but we need to put up some more pressure.

Keep your shitty frozen ground.

Your country invaded most of your neighbors in the last 80 years, everything we want is freedom and peace.

They aint afraid to kill you either
rus is over
through treachery or other defeat these lands will be balkonised and people genocided in another bloody jewish ritual

>media reporting
lol LMAO

Russia isn't even invading, they are just flexing and hope ukraine realize it will get crushed if they don't surrender to save Ukrainian lives and infrastructure
They keep the internet, electricity, phone service on so ukrainians can have intelligence about the situation and no panic, the opposite of invasion strategy

Nooo ukraine is worth a possible nuclear war because russia wants it's own puppet in now i suddenly care about borders and shit not mu own offcourse TV say Russia bad tv no lie

Attached: 1646054339561.png (679x476, 451.5K)

Want to kill every single mongoloid nigger on site now. No warning, no talks, just stab and push you back in to the cesspit gutter, you come from

Yes, I had. I've come to conclusion that it doesn't matter anymore. Such a world I was born in. I can't change past, so the only thing I can do now is fight. I'm not going to enter the mode of "repentant for the sins of the ancestors" and meekly follow to the slaughterhouse. To live - is to struggle and fight for your right to existance.

t. center for psylogical warfare and informational operations

Attached: 16462482316920.png (1200x1276, 1.17M)

You can try actually. Plenty of successful Russians live in London, probably you clean toilets for one of them.

>t. the descendant of cannibals who started the opium wars