I've NEVER seen so many coal-burner

bitches in my life. .. The amount of racemixer whore who come from Ukraine is more than impressive & disgusting.
WTF is wrong with the ukranian women?
Why do they hate their own men?
>>also
Why the fuck these "new ukranian" niggers and pakis with white ukranian women stay in Ukraine and fight for their new home? It's been told the men of fighting age have to stay.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1517x851, 572.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gtcq_zLNnIs
youtube.com/watch?v=SYW-hjzHpx4
youtube.com/watch?v=5-QF0is0jIk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Nyugati_station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Banana-Putin shill detected. Kys nigger

Women have no sense of belonging and loyalty, but these days I think men are not much different. Visited my sibling in Toronto and all White guys were dating some kind of asian

Attached: 1646013992434.gif (600x1080, 1.8M)

>Banana-Putin shill
Nope nigger, just check the reports from any channel and media to see the reality.
Here right now, Budapest, Nyugati Pályaudvar (western railstation) you can check them with your own eye.

hello abdul

>It's been told the men of fighting age have to stay.

Anybody going there to fight for this shit is a brainless NPC.I wouldnt even lift one finger if Putin were to invade "Germany".Let the shitskins fight for this gay system.

>stay in
NOT stay in

Attached: 2022-03-02_10-43-53-973.jpg (1600x1013, 222.5K)

Tider price go down?

The amount of white ukranian men who arrive in is low. But the amount of nigger, pakis and random brownshit men who arrive from ukranie is gddamn HIGH.

IF the whites have to stay and fight, these new ukranians why can't let their new homeland in shit?

Bullshit
Give me one real source of statistics, not one nigger picture

good cuck. Just bend over and get raped by some russian if you want it so much.

sage
,. pic related is nogs ariving in station in ucraine next to polish border , and now they have to stay there , those blue trains are not comming to poland, the only train that goes to ucraine/ to poland is the one that goes all the way to moscow and now no passanger trains go overboard to ucraine nor the other way

remember to sage

Slavic women in general seem like shallow materialistic whores.

ukrainian women are the worlds biggest whores. every ukrainian whore is for sale on the open market at dirty cheap prices. every ukrainian man is a pimp and a pedophile.

Oriental vag is like penis heroin

>source

youtube.com/watch?v=Gtcq_zLNnIs
>>at 0:45 they nigger father talks about his ukranian family and how happy they can be here

Already told you nigger, you can check in any video report. But the best thing you can do, come here fucker and check with your very own eye in live.

Ukrainian women are whores.
The biggest e-whore in Portugal is Ukranian.
Eastern European women have nigress "going to father drugdealers son" mentality.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYW-hjzHpx4

niggers, niggers and pakis. "Students", "workers", fathers and so on. And all of them from Ukraine.

I have never known there were so many colored shit in Ukraine. NEVER thought.

Attached: Képkivágás.jpg (1193x791, 86.44K)

>Give me nigger picture
Thus spoke Zarathustra

why don't you have a jap girlfriend yet?
your granddaddy fucked half-a-dozen gook whores every night in da nang.
he loved young, tight asian pussies.
it would break his heart to see what a faggot you've become.
you're making him cry. make him proud - get a jap girlfriend today.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-QF0is0jIk

i thought it was a meme but was watching bald and bankrupt and johnny leaving and the train was full of fucking niggers and niglets. What a total joke of a country

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-03 18-17-17.png (1169x901, 721.83K)

your womans would be even more like that if faced with poverty / slav counties tier of income

I think Slavs and Westerners need to amicably draw a line in the sand somewhere and keep out of each other's worlds. If it were possible I'd help Slavs clean out their countries (I'd literally kill gypsie-nigger-gook women and children, all the mutts, the lot) and then leave.

So far beyond being over this shit.

Genius one, the blue trains are HUNGARIAN trains and the train station in HUNGARY.

I also told it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Nyugati_station

>bald and bankrupt
I have no proof, but I think he's a jew pedophile just from looking at him.

This is an asian with cuck fetish

"Heh, refugees heckin welcome!!! I cant wait to get a ukrainian refugee girlfriend!!! Open the heckin borders up, heh"

Attached: 1646332267903.png (1364x910, 2.44M)

>good cuck. Just bend over and get raped by some russian if you want it so much.

Homosexuality is enforced by NATO you fucking shill ------ anyway...nobody hinders you to fight Niggercraine and jewtopia

Attached: 1646160846282.jpg (940x529, 103.84K)

Why you so angry? All of them will move on to Germany and Sweden anyway.

bros I'm afraid tens of thousands of Ukraine import niggers will stay here

Attached: 1632656374945.gif (269x264, 2.95M)

>you can check in any video report

It was yesterday in our prime news channel...a mixed race couple who could sadly not marry in Jewcraine but had to marry now in Berlin.
Its really hard not to side with Russia.
I had exactly the same question in my mind.Why is this fucking nigger not fighting in Ukraine ? Imagine to be such a cuck to fight for this shit and even volunteer while your country is being drowned in niggers and other shitskins.

Fuck NATO = Nigger and Tranny Organisation.

>All of them will move on to Germany and Sweden anyway.

Poland and Hungary will get their fair share of niggers.Jews will take care of this.

How are there even niggers in ukraine?

This is how we feel and think about: