What's wrong Poutine?

What's wrong Poutine?
Could it be that... you are craving my banana?

Attached: 1646260980705.png (1080x1352, 683.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhN5yv8lvdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and for those who don't know he was making fun of this song for being pure faggotry:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhN5yv8lvdc

>the Strapon doesn't have for that shit dude, he has a kid now, how can you even think about something like that

>time

sure, making fun of faggots by acting like a faggot

Attached: b089177d8b8b8ab8.webm (960x720, 2.86M)

Brave president refuses to stop his cock sucking exploits until the final victory

GIVE BANANA

Attached: 1646382658883.jpg (638x426, 37.96K)

>sure, making fun of faggots by acting like a faggot
considering he is married and has children (unlike you) yes

>considering he is married and has children (unlike you) yes
Cope Pierre

Attached: Cope.png (531x385, 273.77K)

So do lots of faggots

>I was just pretending to be a faggot

A daring synthesis

It's like wow this jew is dancing like a homo comedian. Perfect for the next president fund it! Every fucking time.

>aw teehee we're dancing like those muscle gays but we're really out of shape and clumsy
yeeech it's fucking f*moid humor. this what the russkies like?
my god this might be worse than 90s british dance music. ill probably only listen to it 50 times or something

Lol, very daring

The thing with this meme is that it is actually grounded in reality, whereas the Putin monke meme is derived from what exactly? Is it an insult of his intelligence, because he is actually one of the most intelligent leaders in the world. Perhaps it is simply an attack on his physical attributes? All I know is its inorganic and forced as fuck.

>yeeech it's fucking f*moid humor. this what the russkies like?
got him elected and made ukrainian women wet about him

>Is it an insult of his intelligence, because he is actually one of the most intelligent leaders in the world.

Attached: 1646382981023.jpg (640x780, 75.25K)

Not only is the president of Ukraine JEWISH, but he is also a citizen of Israel. KUDOS TO ISRAEL!
One day, I hope to rule my own nation. Perhaps North Korea? I think I can win an election there. I will then speak on their behalf to the South Koreans as I sacrifice their blood to battle.

>Doesn't think he has contingencies up his sleeve knowing full well the outcome.

Attached: 1643369756178.png (542x595, 547.81K)

Why did Putin make it illegal to "deny the holocaust" in 2014? You know, at the same time as the Crimea thing happened?

>Doesn't think he has contingencies up his sleeve knowing full well the outcome.
4D chess

Attached: 4d chess.jpg (1075x895, 184.03K)

>4D chess
No, its Russian chess

>making fun of faggots
does that mean he's homophobic? that's heckin problematic

>Why did Putin make it illegal to "deny the holocaust" in 2014? You know, at the same time as the Crimea thing happened?
idk, why did he vote to ban nazism in the UN against NATO, why did he create an antifa internationale with shitskin countries to "held coordinate attacks on right wingers", why is he invading ukraine to "denazify it"?

Attached: nato.png (1489x903, 989.18K)

ok what is the great contingency for the current complete disaster on all fronts he created?

Because the USSR fabricated the "evidence" for the holocaust in the first place.

What is it with normies and their stupid dances? Why do they find doing stupid dances in front of a camera and uploading it on tiktok so funny??

Attached: 1644207577761.jpg (600x3031, 166.94K)