Whats the difference between Usa putting nukes in ukraine and russia trying to put them in cuba?

Whats the difference between Usa putting nukes in ukraine and russia trying to put them in cuba?

Attached: images.png (257x196, 10.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_ballistic_missile
edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/02/16/us-military-nato-poland-ukraine-border-russia-threat-walsh-lead-vpx.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody is putting nukes in Ukraine

You mean THE ukraine

None.
America was justified then and Russia is justified now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_ballistic_missile
Your analogy is obsolete. Ukraine isn't about missiles, it's about clay, resources and influence.

Didn't the whole crisis happen bc Americans put nukes in Turkey

USA is more powerful than Russia.

Soviet Union used to have nukes in Ukraine ready to be deployed against the EU, I wonder how the EU felt about that, but of course only Russia can be a victim, never a perpetrator

Yes, and the U.S removed them after the crisis.

I have a better question.
What's the difference between the Soviet Union putting nukes in Cuba and the US putting bioweapon labs in Ukraine?

There are no bioweapon labs in Ukraine. If you look at the location of the 'labs', they're actually the location of nuclear power plants in Ukraine.

if there is nato , there is american bases and then safe to believe regardless of facts that nukes have also arrived with americans

USA never put nukes in Ukraine, that's the main difference.
Russian tried Cuba, because they didn't have enough of long range missiles to be a threat.
USA has enough ICBMs to not need additional medium range missiles "at the border".

>believe regardless of facts
That is exactly what you do. You believe while disregarding facts.

There is no nato base in Ukraine, nor in Poland.

what is nato even defending against, if not russia?

I've read the nato website and it's constantly mentioning defending, defence etc.

but from what? obviously not it's member states, so it must non-member states. and who even could attack nato members like this? must be russia.

Maybe they'd deny it, but to me it seems like nato is a russian defence alliance backed up by the military power of the united states

and who even believes this shit anyway? is the entire world going to mutually assured itself because russia drops a few nukes on estonia? doubt it.

this just seems like a bunch of crap to me. yeah it's up to individual countries to join the alliance, but why are they joining and against whom? russia obviously.

so if you watch putins speech before the war, he basically sets it out. nato alliance is expanding towards its eastern border, presents a threat to it's country, and must be stopped.

I mean fuck russia putin and going to war, but the logic of the war makes sense from a russian perspective.

what's the actual point of this alliance, other than to intimidate and threaten russia? I don't get it.

the keep talking about defence and peace but this is all traced back to ww2, the cold war, etc. this doesn't happen in a vaccuum.

US and NATO presence grows in Poland amid potential ...

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/02/16/us-military-nato-poland-ukraine-border-russia-threat-walsh-lead-vpx.cnn

also putin saw ukraine was not moving in direction he hoped for and so he decided to straighten out his sphere of influence..

before Ukraine actually got americans and nato presence 'base' or not

>filename

Attached: stop lying retard.jpg (984x602, 111.19K)

They're not shy about the fact that it's an anti-Russia defense pact. It's also to stop European countries going to war with each other like WW2, because if any one country steps out of line, all the others pile on them.

there was the INF treaty banning short and intermediate range nuclear missiles ... Ukraine had ICBMs ....
Blumpf withdrew from the treaty, because China hadn't signed it

Attached: 777a8f097484252d3483c109c0f539a4a8642b0555ae2d9cebd278150a4230aa.jpg (454x634, 312.84K)

Lol if this is true that means Russia nukes cant reach far

Nukes in Ukraine benefit US and nukes in Cuba threatened US.

No... Its Ukraine.

The USA had missiles in Turkey and the Soviet Union replied with the Cuban installations ...
JFK and Khrutchev agreed to do away with them both

Dum dum, it's about flight time, not range

Russia replied with installations on Cuba, because they couldn't reach USA from their own mainland in any meaningful way, until much later when they got mass produced ICBMs.

turkey's incirlik base has US nukes in 2022