ITT we discuss why incels don't just take the blackpill

"More than 70% of Black women are unmarried, according to the 2010 census. Among those reasons: centuries of laws and customs denying Black people the right to marry, welfare policies and the prison-industrial complex."

marketplace.org/2020/10/06/why-are-so-few-black-women-married-in-america/

>Be incel
>Notice pretty black woman
>7 out of 10 chance she's available
>Unless you're broke, unemployed and a felon, you're already leagues ahead of her other suitors.

All they want is to be married to a great husband who will provide for her and her kids. Currently she knows that's extremely unlikely.

>Until she met you

Imagine how loyal she would be. She'd treat you like a King.

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-023025_TikTok.jpg (720x1135, 103.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHz3GTZ3z5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

main problem is she's not human, so it's like fucking a dog or a cat.

tried it, have a mutt baby now, and shes off doing whatever the fuck she wants.

Based. Kweens for every white incel!

Attached: 1536602773558.jpg (1080x1350, 1.04M)

i find the vast majority of them unattractive

9/10 chance of being damaged beyond repair too.

Kek

I don't think you fully grasp what "incel" means.

>More than 70% of Black women are unmarried,
Nobody is getting married anymore these days, dumb virgin, even most couples with children

It means white girls won't fuck you, dipshit

Black kweens are bottom tier though.
Keep your dirty, stinking subhuman to yourself. I rather stay alone than having a sheboon on my side making retarded comments about anything they can't grasp which is practically everything.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHz3GTZ3z5Q

I pass

Most are unattractive. Of the remaining ones that are not 70% of those become unattractive when they open their mouths

But even black women want Chad only. In their heads their looksmatch is a supermodel Chad.

But do you want half breed mulatto kids?

At least if you date an Asian woman there's a chance that you'll have a beautiful hapa daughter

Half breed mulattos do better than whites in Sweden

yep, people don't have the same level of humanity, so these kinds of relationships don't usually work or they're fueled by some sort of insanity.

How many of that 70% have multiple children out of wedlock from different fathers? How many are obese, addicted to hard drugs, and in a state-welfare perpetuated cycle of abject working-class poverty? What is the currently married statistic for other racial demographics in America?
There's more possible interpretations as to why 70% of black women in America are unmarried, and "incels won't date them because they're black" is one of the least likely factors since involuntary celibates are a desperate and sordid lot that would at least fuck a nigger given the chance.

All I want is a woman with a fluffy tail.

Attached: 92352854_p1.jpg (2660x1890, 1023.27K)

can you imagine producing one of these?
have some sympathy for the children ffs
imagine looking like this, all because your father had jungle fever/mother had a BBC fetish

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-014649.png (530x305, 142.55K)

Just don't search for black women in hoods.

fpbp
also for whites there is no black woman above 6/10
also black womans are right now main force behind black on asian hate, they jalous that white guys have nationwide yelow fewer