White men, why haven't you got rid of all the jews yet?

Every day I see countless threads here about how you despise the jews and wish that they all perished.
If you really want that, why haven't you fought back to kill all the jews and anyone who follows/promotes Judaism?
You claim they are the parasites of humanity, yet you do nothing about it but come here and cry. Why don't you do us all a favor and wipe them out of existence? What's stopped you from following the work of Aldof Hitler?
You claim to be the superior race all the time, it's time show some action.
Or are you admitting your inferiority to the Jewish people?

Attached: 0dddafbf-197c-4b7e-a98a-aab3796c8f0f.png (1100x1100, 1.35M)

OP is a faggot

>jews are superior to me because I haven’t yet single-handedly genocided the entire global Hebraic population
Damn I guess you’re right

OP belive holocaust happened lmao normal fag

this really

תלחע ךחיאכ ףךחם

Shabbat shalom shlomo niggerstein!

People keep posting shit like this but Whites literally are getting rid of the Jews, look up Jewish marriage statistics sometime.

God she is so fucking ugly

I’m sad that you spent considerable time “thinking” up this tragically gay thread and it’s an absolute steaming pile of Uzbeki’s finest (shit).

Just kidding mountainroach. I know you’re not Uzbekistan’s finest 8^}

jesus christ wtf is that, do kikes really

I am not white there is a solution to the problem that has nothing to do with hurting anyone, that is the inverse of their final solution against the west through vaccine genocide. this is genetic screening to weed off all psychopathy out of important roles in society. with this screening things improve without any demographic change.

Attached: 2eec57n9ddi21.png (600x506, 344.4K)

jews are not marrying whites anymore, they are marrying niggers. theres no trying to hide it

imagine screening psychopathy the way they screen down syndrome. a world without psychopaths. you no longer blame the actions of jewish psychopath on the entire demographic.

Yeah I see what you’re saying. But I’d most likely still fuck here.
Curious what her asshole and her tits look like. I’ve had some seriously great fucks with kikesses. Truly

Picrel is the type of yid that unequivocally makes normal humans want to vomit.

Attached: 57543A10-4B1F-4625-B606-7B79068462E3.jpg (1024x633, 122.65K)

>why are you not feeding the holocaust industry with hate and fear like we demand?
gee wheeeeeez

Attached: 1645364902275.jpg (724x530, 90.87K)

It appears that you are a submissive faggot, OP.
First, you must ask the question, "what is a jew?" You must define what the word "jew" means.

If you give a jew a plow, he'll sell it. Jews don't work.

thats why the US and israel were doomed to fail from the very start

Lets say that one of us goes and shoots a jewish day school or some rabbi house, maybe 12 anti-white genocidal jews die. But then its everywhere on MSM, headlines: "National Tragedy". Solution: Bans guns, White people are the devil etc.

It doesn't make any sense to "go out and shoot them" because of the backlash. The more powerful tool is exposure, of events like 9/11, COVID, Holocaust etc. because they are obvious lies. And once you begin to notice there is no going back.

When the whole world is too suspicious of jews and secretive organizations (Free Masons etc.) to do any business with them, they will simply wither and crumble.

Every time a tragedy happens, we will be there to talk about who is responsible.

we're working on it bro

Yeah I used to think like this too.
But all the contrived kvetching and unending demands — mind you while their hands are unendingly out-stretched for shekels and sympathy and special treatment — when it comes to muh lolocaust, which evidently is the only thing that happened in the 20th century, and their current stance that ALL whites are evil colonizers despite us saving them from the supposed evil gas chambers and maturation machines and electrified floors and bear-eagle jew killing circus show and rollercoaster of oy vey and soccer balls filled with jewish babies and the jew trap/skeet shooting using heeb toddlers as the clays et al... unsurprisingly it is the jews themselves that have turned me completely the other way. It seems inevitable now — the holohoax never happened, but it will.

Attached: 76E90731-4FE6-4795-9329-1E4C89413FC6.jpg (2446x921, 678.84K)

The answer is always Christianity.. it's the only reason Jews have any power at all, let alone a state. Inventing the white man's religion was the smartest investment Jews ever made

how many jews have you burned already?

You're seeing this go down in Israel?

I wonder, what's with the change up? Is it to blend in with the blacks? I find it weird, I'd think they want to marry asians more to infiltrate asia and implement the kalergi plan over there as well.

jews literally hate christianity and love islam
>You're seeing this go down in Israel?
yes. ethiopians are in every ad on tv and on billboards and anyone who refuses to mix with them gets labled a nazi.
>I wonder, what's with the change up?
at this point i believe jews just really like niggers