Good nigh sweet prince

Good nigh sweet prince

I will never forget fascist Russia for this

Attached: FM_M1GLXoAM3KW5.jpg (977x466, 65.43K)

Lol, reminds me of that French guy who had his massive collection of Lego Star wars destroyed by an intruder

Not muh heckin planerino!

Attached: 1640103633595.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

muh presidenterino!

Attached: 787.jpg (787x576, 87.67K)

F

I wonder where poor russia will take all the money for war reparations, for all the damage they caused in ukraine.

Nobody will do trade with them, they are already poor and they will be even poorer. They will get on North Korean level of isolation (not even china can save north korea).

And they will have to pay war reparations for every damage they caused in ukraine.

If russians have any brain in their head they should go and remove putin right now, next two generations of russians have life ruined because of putin already!

S
Also Ukrainians bombed it because vlads took over airport on first days of war.

Man you fucking slavs are an embarrassment to white people. As always, everything Germany and west gets the score: the world is coming after white people so you need to stop with this petty Pole vs Russian vs Czech vs Romanian vs (insert next irrelevant slav nation). When your European capitals are teeming with the refuse of every shitty brown country in this world maybe you'll start to realize sending young white men to die in jewish psyops over some petty border dispute is retarded. You faggots have more in common in every way than I do with huge portions of my other white Americans. You learn not to swear the small stuff when you're surrounded by orcs

F.

It was made for a more civilized age.

Attached: 31764883055_a1a9879340_b.jpg (1023x679, 146.07K)

Only Orcs I see are those invading a free brother nation and waving the WMDs around to deter intervention.

>Romanian
not slavs

What happened to the grappa pilot? I seen in the documentary he flew this plane for 50 years

Was that the Ghost of Kevin?

Got pics or source for that?

Russia is finished.
They'll be wiped out from history, I wonder if this nation even still exists in 5 years. They could've become China, a rich white ethnostate with a huge population. Instead they fucked up so badly it's barely imaginable.

Attached: 15547680080.jpg (550x497, 182.99K)

This plane was delivering Chinese "supplies" to Canada last year. Adios muddafucka.

>I will never forget fascist Russia for this
The Russians made it in the first place. You don't actually believe hohols are capable of designing or building aircraft like that, do you?

Zoomer here
Wtf you guys taking about it's just some plane?
Fr

It was the largest. Just the one.

Russia are cunts. This hurts the most

>fascist Russia
Ukraine are the fascist, Russia is anti-fa

Attached: ntifa.jpg (1100x733, 144.44K)

He is a mentally deranged czech, they are like turbocockholes and cucks to westerners.