Ukranian military has captured more equipment than they've lost to combat

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

>Ukranian military has captured more equipment than they've lost to combat
>The Ukrainian military is now growing the longer the war goes on

Vatnikbros...

Attached: 1645985627965.png (1050x540, 812.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RALee85/status/1499444724993769473
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this entire invasion is one big operation to transfer Russia's expensive vehicle fleet to Ukraine for tax purposes

Lol Ukraine is going to lose and all you nogun plebbit fags are going to look like fucking idiots

Attached: 1646273071645.jpg (540x1024, 64.15K)

Ah yes the side that's allowed phones is taking more war trophy pics
You're a fucking retard OP

>yes I am from /k/
>I am a hasguns
>i am definitely not tourist
Ok cya around

Attached: mysterymachine.jpg (600x460, 107.13K)

Send VDV to recover equipment.

Attached: 1644904064385.jpg (200x180, 18.83K)

Damn Sam Hyde right you nigger.

Attached: 1627193675462.png (791x593, 774.8K)

looks like shads work

The only way this could get worse for Russia is all the VDV actually lived and just defected to Ukraine.

>entire Ukraine surrounded
>"how can it get worse for russia"
Qtard level delusion.

Attached: 1629954572076.jpg (1200x800, 207.38K)

Attached: TB.webm (340x600, 2.94M)

It’s rich that Any Forumstacos are trying to paint anyone else as NPCs. For years, you spineless mongrels have been seething about the “Muslim conquest of Europe”, now your cheering for Chechens to kill people.

You niggers were claiming Russia would need a week to reach the Rhine.

>Ukraine is going to lose
Okay lol?
How does that make the Russian offensive look any fucking better?
Even with how abysmal they've been they are still expected to win, anything less would be a fucking miracle from ukraine, and an unmitigated disaster to russia

i've been visiting Any Forums a few times since this war began, and it's really entertaining how these faggots have zero grasp of reality. it's a zoo full of screaming baboons lol.

Attached: 1646229108599.png (282x224, 89.79K)

>whataboutism

ukraine won't win, but russia will lose

Attached: 4886069.jpg (1024x697, 130K)

>How does that make the Russian offensive look any fucking better?
They were supposed to flee without fighting before the jew forced them to fight and you faggots cheered on it.

Russia has already lost. They will never recover from this, at least not in my lifetime. Ukraine will also lose in a few weeks no doubt.

>le cringe plebbit faggot nogunz niggers basedbois jewish homo-trannies!
As if it wasnt obvious enough you arent from here

You do realize that nobody actually believes that Ukraine can win this right? People are just memeing over how utterly disorganized the Russian has been so far. Russian seems to be finally pulling it together, and is on their way for a pyrrhic victory. But the damage to their reputation is now forever.

Oh and the fact they just actually united EU and NATO once more, plus a free falling economy that's going even faster on it's way to ruin than the United States are just the cherries on top.

Attached: im-496297.jpg (1280x1280, 170.93K)

>why are these stupid goys resisting? it must be the american jews forcing them to fight back against invaders

I remember the days when Any Forums was actually intellectually consistent. Fuck Moot and GaymerGate.

what

Russian troops landed by helicopter at Gostomel airport near Kiev, recaptured it from the Ukrainians and held it until the convoy from Gomel arrived. The paratroopers fought alone for a day, surrounded by Ukrainians. All Ukrainians can be proud of is that they shot down 2 helicopters on which they landed troops. It was February 24, today is March 4, Ukraine has lost a huge amount of manpower, and also a lot of cities. And, most importantly, Kiev will soon be surrounded and your drunken drug addict Zelensky will appear in court.

Attached: IMG_8975_1_4.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

You better get ready for 7th wave!

Attached: vdvxD.png (930x566, 321.67K)

No point of trying to argue this point with the brainwashed Any Forumstard. Based Putirino will save them from globohomo.

Ukrainian people will never stop resisting.
Even if they lack weapons they will fuck over their Russian occupiers every way they can.
The country's entire population will support the coming insurgency.
The occupation will be a years-long nightmare for Russia that will end in humiliating retreat.

>Russian seems to be finally pulling it together, and is on their way for a pyrrhic victory. But the damage to their reputation is now forever.
It's hilarious how even as it circles the drain you clowns are stilly trying to convince yourself with every post more than anyone else.

oh nonononono

Attached: 1646260929060.png (312x464, 129.73K)

Just 1 more week Ivan!

Nevermind that Putin himself has just saved Globohomo from their own incompetence.

Maybe Putin invaded Ukraine to give Globohomo the excuse to execute all their plans.... no wait Any Forums can't ever believe that their great savior of the white race could also be a globohomo elite right?

Of course not, he hates trannies, and that's all they need. Hell, they'd follow Nero and just overlook his boy toy.

>they got more than they lost
i wouldnt consider disabled tanks and shit as a win but anyways

that doesn't mean what you think it means vatnik.

Attached: 1585267760383.gif (430x408, 908.14K)

Vatnik, i hate to tell you, your prized VDV are dead.

Try to count the bodies, make sure you look on top of the vehicles too.

Attached: brave_2022-03-03_22-55-31.png (615x620, 309.55K)

twitter.com/RALee85/status/1499444724993769473

Forgot the video

Attached: brave_2022-03-03_22-56-42.png (613x642, 413.76K)

Does that retard still live in his mom's car? You lot could probably find a better role model.

>entire Ukraine surrounded
Do you just bark the shit you read on Any Forums? What does the entire country being surrounded even mean? Most of their border is with Russia.
Do you ever process the information you're fed?

>but russia will lose
They already did.

Attached: 1638999211984.jpg (491x263, 50.99K)

I’m sure once Russia throws wave after wave of its men it will finally defeat Ukraine. Confirming that the Russian military is superior to the near-peer military force of…Ukraine.

This will be the last that will ever work tho. Russia’s birthrate is falling hard

>DON'T SHOOT LET THEM BURN

Impossible, if that were true putin would have to be backed by jewish oligarchs, and he would have done projewish like outlawing holocaust denial.

Hold on I’m being handed a note

Uh oh..
>Ukraine keeps capturing equipment
>Grows bigger army than Russias
>Defeats Russia
>Turns coat and sstarts attack on Europe
>World domination was Ukraine real plan all along

Bros I want to live in Big Ukraine...

Attached: efgukraine.png (567x510, 466.15K)

at least the stock holders have toilet paper now

Post guns then niggers

Attached: PXL_20220304_074008643~2.jpg (3024x3911, 1.93M)

We know they're going to lose, they're just embarrassing the fuck out of you while they can.

It's not whataboutism if it's directly relevant, dipshit.

That what happens when you give a nation of permanently asshurt professional victims nearly a full fucking decade to militarize their population in thought.

Irony of irony, Putin could have conquered the entire country had he moved during Maidan.

i had made a comment a few days ago about how nice it was for russia to send ukrain raw materials, such as iron and carbon.

>ukraine gives guns to civvies
>russia imprisons civvies for saying „war” or „invasion”
gee, I wonder who /k/ will side with

>I remember the days when Any Forums was actually intellectually consistent. Fuck Moot and GaymerGate.
That was haterchan Any Forums and it was rare even then, because it was full on blackpill posting about how Russia is just as bad if not worse than Europe about that.

nice meme mag faggot. go back

Attached: 1646242909090.png (811x713, 260.12K)

Wow bro a division of Chechens being deployed is the equivalent to millions of Africans and Arabs entering Western Europe with intention to permanently live there.

Great comparison

>After a thousand years, Kiev finally conquers Moscow

Itd be kino if they werent utterly retarded about the spelling.

Lol still waiting bro

holy reddit

>)
buahaha, if ucrania so strong they dont ask for ammo, personnel and suplies to countries like Mexico; who exterior politics ban any participation on wars

Attached: e94.png (846x499, 282.6K)

You two still haven't posted any guns. Post guns.

I will post guns if you promise to load yours and live stream your suicide

Nah I think both of us would like to see you neck yourself and join the 43% of trannies who kill themselves lol

Attached: PXL_20220304_075810116~2.jpg (3001x2038, 946.36K)

I wonder what possessed this creature to make this post. What the fuck are you even trying to say here, Paco?

Seconded. They have no guns. How do you like the Surefire btw?

Attached: hkussy.png (1405x1065, 1.92M)

It's solid, feels a bit sturdier then my Streamlight TLR-1 HL. I like the push switch on it, really easy to manipulate plus it's ambi.

U thinking of snagging a light soon?

And a dot. Ideally, I'd like a light that sits flush with the muzzle. Still no clue which dot I wanna let someone cut up my gun for.

There are two, even three retards in that pic, user. Could you be more specific?

Sam? He's a milionaire.

They are just waiting for the weekend to buy the dip

Then why does he live in his station wagon?

The Soviets were much more organized and ruthless and professional than this bunch of conscripts and yet they failed in Afghanistan, their economy was also better insulated than now.

Russia will take Kiev, possibly kill Zelensky, possibly take some more cities (I doubt they will sweep to the Western part with the actual logistic).

And then? Then they are stuck in urban guerrilla forever

>Ukraine is flat

Iraq was flat too and insurgency is still there

Sure thing vatnigger

Attached: IMG_20211124_170502.jpg (1481x2274, 1.3M)

ACROs seem to be the best if you want closed emitter. I run trijicon RMRs on both my ACOGs and really like them, highly recommend the adjustable brightness model if you go that route.

Thanks fren. The DPP was easier/quicker to pick up for me, but then everyone else is using the RMR footprint, so I'm a bit stuck.

>>Ukranian military has captured more equipment than they've lost to combat
>>The Ukrainian military is now growing the longer the war goes on

Attached: iraqi information minister.jpg (400x320, 95.9K)

But this is literally true. At the very least, it's true for things we have any evidence for. I'll grant you that there's a possibility of survivor bias at play - dead Ukies can't post - but you'd think if Russia had any victories that mattered they'd be blasting in nonstop on state media. I guess they did for Hostomel, but that's it.

>They will totally win guys

The amount of documented equipment losses are staggering and its not all some rusted bmp:s. Now Russians are pulling troops from Finlands border to fight in Ukraine. Soon they will scrape together junk and send bottom of the barrel reserves in. Putin cant lose face he needs to win or be deposed so he will be willing to kill his whole male population if they let him.

>Be Russian
>say maybe VDV drops was too eager and lives were wasted needlessly
>get sent to jail

Attached: Russia.jpg (535x269, 27.29K)

NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT

Welcome to Any Forums