WTF Putin

What's Putina obsesion with paratroopers?
twitter.com/haynesdeborah/status/1499490445843476482

Attached: 1646200859433.png (1794x858, 935.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ
english.pravda.ru/news/world/150554-russian_general/
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Збpoйнi_cили_Укpaїни
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_Ukraine
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дepжaвнa_пpикopдoннa_cлyжбa_Укpaїни
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why theres literally 0 footage of paratroopers?

Attached: 1639085684207.png (593x584, 16.58K)

SER THIS IS WATER SER WE CANNOT JUMP INTO THE WATER PLEASE SER

Get in the helicopter now

Attached: 921.jpg (600x663, 45.35K)

They are the only Russian soldiers who aren't stuck in mud or in a convoy

Attached: 1646190902036 VDV Dump EET.webm (576x1024, 2.34M)

seems the Russians thought it would be smarter to use them in day light air assaults than having them mass jump on the O

*Sigh* Sending the VDV water retrieval corps, his monkyness...

Attached: Элитнaя пpoгpaммa oбyчeния BДB.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

>belarussian VDV probably have good intel on what just happened to the russians
>they all know it's a fucking meat grinder and all their buddies from excercises are dead/wounded

jesus I can't imagine being told get ready you're next in line on the place

If their morale is "low", why not start a coup?

Even if only

>slowly parachuting into freezing water after your heli has been hit and most of your comrades are dead

Attached: doomer.jpg (474x474, 25.36K)

What an absolute clusterfuck. Even if/when the Ukies are assraped, this is has just been embarrassing and a disaster.

The lower the morale the more VDV air assaults. You cannot beat Putin on this, he has it figured out.

The glorious bonzai tactics

russian army circus

lel VDV major general just got sniped

WTF? I thought that was Ukrainian propaganda?

>Russian military stages a coup
>Putin removed
>Champagne out in DC
>first act of Putin's replacement is to launch the nukes

>His Monkyness declares another wave.
>Get in the Mi-17.
>And the Music starts playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ

oh no no no....

Fug I Forgot the pic.

Attached: 1646065214174.png (1546x620, 932.41K)

PARADROP MORE MAJOR GENERALS

Attached: 1646316998554.jpg (1080x1669, 630.42K)

>sniped
Given VDV morale it's more likely he got fragged for insisting on another wave.

>We have killed all the Russian paratroopers. Russan VDV forces are killing themselves rather than face us.

Attached: iraqi information minister.jpg (400x320, 95.9K)

Pls H-his monkyness, VDV Major Generals are a bit sparse at the moment...

Attached: 1646120894045.jpg (283x320, 28.23K)

>The update also described the morale of the Belarusian soldiers from the 38th Separate Airborne Assault Brigade as “extremely low”, noting: “The officers and soldiers do not want to play the role of Russian mercenaries.”
It's going to be another massacre isn't it?

Attached: bueno.jpg (300x348, 28.04K)

so uh, are paratroopers supposed to be special forces stuff, or regular infantry?

If you're a high ranking officer given an impossible mission, the honorable way to protest is to lead from the absolute front and get yourself killed. There is no chance the mission succeeds, so no reason to stay back where you have situational awareness and control. Just out in front leading everyone to their deaths. Think charge of the light brigade, or that general from cross of iron.

Hahahahahaha there's no way

Attached: 1646184513371m.jpg (1024x551, 62.05K)

english.pravda.ru/news/world/150554-russian_general/
Ruskie airborne general got iced- did the VDV piss off Chimputin? Why are they just getting sent into meatgrinders one after the other?

It's amazing how Putin doesn't realize how fucking sick of him his own men are.

Meanwhile Ukrainians and westerners are pouring into Ukraine from all across the globe by choice, willing to lay down their lives to stop him. Ukrainian vets who served in the Soviet Army decades ago are picking up arms and are are ready to die to keep Putin out. Welders and factory workers in Kiev are making tank traps and have said even if they run out of guns they'll make fucking spears and throw them at the Russians.
Morale is still a key element in winning wars and Russia has basically no will to fight.

thats a ka 52 from the first day

>Source NYT: after running out of BTRs for the VDV to use. Russia will be sending in the VDV Glider tank brigade

Attached: 60A81821-2D99-4D9E-A0AB-20F964D93BBA.jpg (882x750, 382.22K)

>did VDV piss off putin?
Clearly.

>It's amazing how Putin doesn't realize how fucking sick of him his own men are.

I think after today's rather strange call with Macron out of the blue, it's pretty obvious that he's gone completely mad.

Attached: worry.jpg (191x245, 9.81K)

Got a transcript of the call?

I laughed at your post. It's pure Western entitlement, and that's a good thing.

>They have run out of parachute silk and they just dump them with the bmrd.
Poor lads.

thats a bail-out, not a paratrooper you dingus

Faggot

Why do you even save this picture or why would someone make it? Do you know how horrible the world is going to get and you won't be able to go anywhere let alone have guns, or have anything? They're making us in to naked slaves with only a loin cloth to our names who live in mass shelters.

Ka-52. Only two cunts in cockpit.

Attached: ve de ve free manpad practice .webm (640x360, 2.39M)

LOL MONKE
hehe banana
very good haha

because they're not dropping out of planes en masse. they're either using helicopters or using planes to drom BMDs.

not enough effort to meet our standards, rubles not administered. please see me after class.

There's something bone-chilling about seeing modern equipment getting wrecked like this.

Attached: 1603672944775.jpg (614x518, 121.29K)

you're seeing the accumulation of thousands of years of technology and knowledge concentrated into these machines, which their crew have implicitly trusted their lives to, and its all snuffed out in the blink of an eye

depends on the military

Can someone explain to me why Any Forums hates the west and NATO so much all of a sudden?

contrarianism

This and they fell for the based Putin meme.

That video has been debunked. Those are ukranian paratroopers.

Ah, so they are just being retards per usual.

omg
I know why Pootin wants to take Ukraine now...

Only the worst of the worst can tolerate modern Any Forums. They're all retards.

The better part of a decade of not realising that as the people posting all the memes about 'useful idiots', they themselves were the useful idiots all along.

This video is of an F-16 crash or something from years ago.

They're anti-mainstream media on everything so the Russia must be the good guys since literally every western country denounced them.

Attached: plsnomorevdv.jpg (400x526, 69.44K)

Baghdad Bob memes would make sense if we didn't have an abundance of information. Russia is advancing still but they look pathetic while doing it, and are stuck where it matters.

Any Forums always hated them and the le based white savior Russia has been a meme just as long. They're now coping by larping as Chinaboos seeing Russia as a sinking ship. You will unironically see suburban American retards start praising China to own the left

They're supposed to be paratroopers but end up being used as infantry because they are better than the regular trashmob and roughly on par with normal infantry.

Every. single. Night. Paratroopers are invading Kiev but it turns out to be drunk gopniks with AKMs.

I don't get it. It seems antithetical to anything being American is about. I have problems with some aspects of western culture, but supporting the actors that actively try to subvert my existence doesn't seem like a winning scenario.

Ukrainian Paratroopers fly F-16s?

Ukrainian Paratroopers fly F-16s that turn into Ka-52s?

They are being inserted using helicopters and their armor is being dropped. You can tell vdv by their special Telnyashkas and BMDs

Attached: 1646358863872.webm (408x720, 1.31M)

You'd get paid more if you got a real job. Not that the ruble is worth anything anymore.

Footage is from Day 1 or 2 of the war, when Ka-52s were getting shot down. And yes, the Ka-52 has an ejector seat.

also SSPPP

>If their morale is "low", why not start a coup?
because you get killed/imprisoned if you fail, and most guys probably aren't down to spend their lives to deal "some" damage

It's literally just contrarianism. When the media is talking about how America is raycis and horrible everyone on Any Forums is a patriot, now that the media is taking the side of NATO and Ukraine Any Forums loves Russia and everyone else in the world who isn't supporting their invasion is zogbot globohomo

If only they would just murder the left already and be done with it.

Is he the very model of a Russian major general?

Regardless of what caused it, there's something truly remarkable about watching a sea of self-identified pro-American patriots keeping the dream alive now running cover for Moscow as Russia invades a sovereign democracy for being too pro-west.

Any Forums is heavily, heavily subverted by the FSB. I had my doubts originally, but there's no denying it at this point. Currently they account for at least 50% of the post volume.

Attached: 1646255327822.png (750x578, 334.44K)

if you hadn't been fighting illiterate goat herders for the last 20 years you'd be suffering similar casualties tbqhwy my burger friend. roadside ieds don't shoot back

thanks

this conflict has definitely shown to me that many posts there are not organic.

i always knew shilling was real but that shit is completely out of hand.

They're shitcunts and they always have been.

True, but I think a lot of those faggots actually buy into it as well. Over time Any Forums has gotten more and more retarded, partially thanks to shills from both the left, the right and Russia, and there's more and more conspiracy shit being posted (like Flat Earth tier). They're willing to buy almost anything that would make their enemies look bad.
That's also why there's a good portion of Russian support, aside from the actual Russian shills. Half of it comes from the retarded Russian collusion the Dems accused Trump of back in 2016, which obviously made many conservatives more sympathetic towards the Russians. The other half is Putin exploiting the fact that conservatives, or anyone normal, loathe the woke bullshit that's been dominating western culture for the past 8 or so years, so naturally people will be drawn to him when he openly criticizes it and pretends to support traditional values. After all, he was a literal communist glowie, so he knows how subversion works.
It's too bad. Any Forums is well on its path to becoming as fucking retarded as the people they criticize.

>the beatings will continue until morale improves

i was under the impression they were as good as rangers, but now that is clearly not true.

russian shills

>all of a sudden
because you are a newfag, as are most /k/ posters who weren't even alive during the gulf war

Doesn't really matter in a Russian context, considering average western conscripts could probably beat their special forces one on one.

I've noticed that posting russian war dead is extremely effective at getting them to abandon a thread. Post 5-10 images while naming the FSB jew, and then suddenly all the posters disappear and the thread gets archived.

Guys I think I found who is leading the VDV

Attached: Stephen-Fry-in-Blackadder.jpg (682x478, 40.69K)

I considered that earlier.
The FSB general thread also requests art. I'm an artist and considered making some anti-Russian stuff, but given that my style is fairly recognizable, I don't want to get stuck having seething Russian assholes coming after me in the future.

Here is my theory. The Russian brass really wanted to show off their fancy VDV, I guess they cost a lot of money (largest airborne force in the world after all), so they need to justify their existence even in Russia. So since everyone expected a cakewalk, they wanted to make a big show of it. Air assault on a Kiev airfield, then flying in heavy equipment, sounds really good, they might even make a shitty movie about it. Now we all know that turned to a bloodbath, so ever since the VDV officers are trying to show that they are not complete fuckups so they drop these poor bastards everywhere with the hope that they can pull off something that saves some face. As they get increasingly nervous (Putin is probably not amused), they are running into even more blunders. I wouldn't be surprised if they were already the second or third biggest airborne in the world.

>why is there pro Russian shill spam and propaganda after russia, the largest generator of misinformation and propaganda enters a failure if a war

"Ukrainians? A trifle. It was simply a matter of outsmarting them. You see, NATO could send them only a limited amount of ammunition. Knowing their weakness, I airdropped wave after wave of my own VDV men behind our lines until they ran out of ammunition and surrendered.Juri, show them the medal I won"

not everybody who disagrees with you is a shill.

not our war. If the GAE takes a big fat L we might actually get some political changes at home rather than warhawk Democrats vs warhawk Republican. I am more worried about tyrants 500 miles away than tyrants 1000 miles away

uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Збpoйнi_cили_Укpaїни

Aктивнi cлyжбoвцi 246 445 (лютий 2021)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_Ukraine

Employees 46,000 (2016)

uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дepжaвнa_пpикopдoннa_cлyжбa_Укpaїни

Чиceльнicть 50 000 ociб, y тoмy чиcлi 42 000 вiйcькoвocлyжбoвцiв

everything turns out 246+46+42=334.000

if we take only the army and nationalist battalions:

246+46=292 thousands of people against 150 thousand Russians. A whole week has passed, Ukrainians, why haven't you still knocked these damn weak and demoralized 18-year-old recruits on old Soviet equipment off your land? they are 2 times less than you? you have been trained for 8 years by the best NATO instructors, they gave you the best weapons.What are you, Ukrainians?

Chill bro, they can only kill so many at once.

this whole situation would not be a thing if the west didn't escalate it. germany was supposed to watch over ukraine following the minsk agreement, but not only they demonstratively didn't, they outright pushed them to get armed to deter russia from intervening. did not work.

POOL'S CLOSED

Attached: ahahahahahahh.jpg (1170x811, 131.76K)