Nazi bros, do we really stand a chance against the unified front of the Eurasian forces?

Nazi bros, do we really stand a chance against the unified front of the Eurasian forces?

Attached: collage_1_1200x.jpg (1200x900, 43.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's over for white people
they lost.
IT'S OVER.

Attached: nigger alliance.png (1280x1001, 862.86K)

I will personally begin killing white people especially Russians. I work at an McDonald's and I can spiking the food and drinks with poison

>I will personally begin killing white people especially Russians. I work at an McDonald's and I can spiking the food and drinks with poison

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7.2K)

>hemlo fellow nazis
You're dumb as fuck.

Attached: 1646311051820.png (972x746, 332.56K)

By now, they are whiter than the west lmao

It's only Russia, China and Iran.

a chance that only subhumans eat mcDonalds.

Yes, we have a good army and good men
I don't know about the rest of Europe though bros..

Attached: 1645588174099.png (815x814, 1.13M)

>namefag
>deconstruction of a meme

You can tell immediately that whoever made that is not from here -- which means either you're not from here either, or that you can't read, or that you're a fucking idiot.

>>hemlo fellow nazis
>You're dumb as fuck.
do you know what board you are on retarded shill?

Attached: 250px-Pol_logo.png (500x500, 176.82K)

rope?

russia is shaytan tho

Attached: 1646280514271.jpg (1202x790, 81.88K)

Anyone who criticizes Jewtin is a shill!!!

>>deconstruction of a meme
>You can tell immediately that whoever made that is not from here --

one of the lines is literally "random out-of-place racism/bigotry"
this feels like something would make as a 4D chess move to make shills retarded and turn people against russia kek

Attached: 1646143994839.jpg (750x752, 48.69K)

Pakistan just bought a bunch of stuff from Russia, Imran Khan is besties with Putin and Turkey has not sanctioned Russia, also they are building Russian nuclear power plants in Turkey and bought S-400.

This dude was always a CIA plant so not surprising

Also the
>(being pro Russia is not onions, that makes no sense)
Indicates the creator has absolutely 0 insight into board culture in part and basedjak memes at large, or how they function. The shilling is way, way worse than usual.

And India said they would support Russia
So we'd be fighting against 6/7ths of the world population,( not counting africa)

Attached: 1640805658876.jpg (1080x1080, 72.25K)

>>real users don't..
So what are you?

whatever helps you sleep at night

>The shilling is way, way worse than usual.
maybe because they're usually not russian? idk let me try to figure it out I'm intrested now

>he thinks anyone is actually gonna back russia
China will take advantage of their retardation and turn them into their vassal. Iran isn't willing to die for the Lesser Satan. You might get Eritrea or some central african shithole to join. That's it.
Norks aren't joining neither.

Yeah dude, Iran totally stands with NATO because this has-been retard posted something (in case it's not fake to begin with). It's more like whatever helps *you* sleep at night.

ok cuck

>Indicates the creator has absolutely 0 insight into board culture in part and basedjak memes at large, or how they function. The shilling is way, way worse than usual.
I looked it up

so here is my analysis: it's made by a gay antifa tranny in america (notice the leftanarchist memeflag) who sides with putin because he is "le killing nazis" (more like getting killed kek), he made this meme, it's so shit that only a single person other than him has reposted it, and he gave it a false Any Forums file name to look as if he had saved it from here when he infact made it himself and was the first to post it

it's 100% the guy who posted it in this thread btw, he is the one who made it

Attached: 1646214506556.png (292x292, 219.7K)

Why they need to stand with nato? They can just sit this one out. Iran's policy was ALWAYS to not side with either Satan. What Russians need to do shit is support. And they aint getting it.

Isn't Finland lowkey has good ties with Iran ?

Yes, I'm not suggesting that Iranian soldiers are coming to Poland. What Iran wants anyway is more influence in the Middle East, through Iraq to Syria & Lebanon.

>Nazi bros, do we really stand a chance against the unified front of the Eurasian forces?

No.Chance is Zero.In the middle of the war these people are concerned with climate change and niggers in Ukraine plus they are incompetent.

azov battalion is literally owned by a jewish oligrach who lives in israel:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

>Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv daily.

tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

>Kolomoisky had lavishly funded the right-wing Right Sector battalion and at one point flirted with the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party, and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion—making an Israeli citizen perhaps the primary purveyor of the ultra right wing in Ukraine. He sparked a national debate about the ‘feudalization’ rather than federalization of the country with his aligning of volunteer military battalions, widely considered to be out of control. Many of these have since been or are in the process of being folded under the authority of the interior ministry. This week the critics who long warned that Kolomoisky’s private army and allied militias would be invoked in a classic warlord power play in the middle of Kiev were proven correct.

>n-no you
i guess they are fine. we have really nothing against them

>Yes, I'm not suggesting that Iranian soldiers are coming to Poland.

the people concerned with putting Iranians into Poland is actually NATO.

>and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion
I heard a rumor your mom is a crackwhore. Is that true?