What was her mom thinking

what was her mom thinking

Attached: 1646140173029.png (510x680, 504.45K)

She was just trying to make Bull happy

This is why I don’t really give a shit what happens to the USA any more. Just let the nigger and spic and chink hordes overrun us.

im thinking hard rn

You just know

Attached: 1645514989875.jpg (720x480, 42.13K)

That she could use her daughter to score points on the internet.

Take the child away from this fucking freak. Fucking hell

She was thinking about the epic amount of internet points she would get. The dopamine rush is all she has left beside the nightly “glass of wine”.

I don't think you realize that normies don't take politics seriously, for them it's folklore, like talking about a computer game or a movie

She was thinking of BBC

How many likes she's gonna get

White cooked roastie pig mutt cunt should be sterilized. This is child abuse.

PRIVILEGED LITTLE BRAT CUNT
FUCKING LITTLE SHIT

UR CHILD ABUSE

>PRIVILEGED
>Stands in a rundown traphouse where mommies bf cooks crack

>using your child for a political message is.....LE GOOD

Attached: 1625978061819.webm (720x1280, 2.89M)

White woman doing white woman things.

Look at the disgusting doorframe and dirty socks. She's not even rich, but merely "privileged" to be white. If this isn't photoshopped the mum needs sectioned

Shut the fuck up amerimutt zoomer before I knock the cheeseburger out of your mother's mouth. Your president is a corpse and your vice president is a curry nigger.

As Slav nigger i support this. You whites are privileged.

Judging by the condition of that door, wall, and floor, her Mom was probably thinking about how much she fucked up in life due to poor decisions.

>Shut the fuck up amerimutt zoomer before I knock the cheeseburger out of your mother's mouth
kek

Pretty much white woman mind set

Attached: 1646352857688.gif (370x377, 3.09M)

She wasn't.

>what was her mom thinking
About herself.

Attached: 1641621871858.jpg (1024x1024, 212.14K)

Attached: 1632979673767.jpg (500x361, 28.73K)

Look at that flaking, crumbling doorframe and filthy floor. I guarantee she's a single mum who can't do anything without a man.

Oh god the internet has actually ruined me.

Surprisingly good take

Attached: Philomène Grandin.jpg (280x391, 66.18K)

kek damn that's a bretty spectacular maymay

You fucking kidding me? That was her idea alone. Why would you think someone influenced anyone's opinion.

Attached: image-904230-galleryV9-aybd.jpg (400x600, 39.53K)

Another example of Canadian white privilige. You have tranny canadians while we have none.

Threadly reminder that white women are traitors and cannot be trusted. Whom is it, always at the front line of some subversive movement seeking to undermine white men and their nations? A white woman with her fist up… Whom is it, always at some BLM protest talking about making niggers more powerful, while being irredeemable mudsharks? A white woman with her fist up… Whom is it, always wanting to “bring down the patriarchy”, effeminize your sons, whore out your daughters, and leave you with nothing? White women with their fists up…

Never take women serious, especially the subversive pig that is the white woman. The 21 century white woman was given the world, on the backs of white male inventors, researchers, soldiers, leaders, kings, thinkers, preachers, farmers, workers, under God. And what did she do with it? What did she do with all this power that she could only have received from the Bible believing, hard working white man, under God? Did she improve it? Did she preserve it? Did she even THANK you for it? No… She took it and within a few generations absolutely sucked it dry from any soul, masculinity, or true faith. And the worst part is, she did it with pride. Never has there been a group given so much, been so blessed, had it so easy, yet were so unthankful, so traitorous, and demanded so much more…

White women cannot be trusted, they always do what gives them the most validation and resources without any regard for faith, family, or nation. Some men will claim this is somehow “smart” because they are maximizing their “sexual market value”. But is it really smart to be a traitor to your own family and nation so that you can get a guy you don’t deserve? Is it really worth to destroy thousands of years of faith and tradition in order to be a whore and live your days in temporary vain pleasure? If you think so, you are also a traitor. And if you still believe in women’s rights or equality rhetoric, you are a traitor.

Attached: 285DFFC9-DD85-496C-A232-CF964CC4F9CD.jpg (662x830, 195.62K)

HOT

You know they kissed after this. Maybe even rubbed... Well you know ehehe

>thinking

rope

>white woman
Go for a asian woman, I am married to a Filipina nurse, she is working and loyal, we have a beautiful daughter. We will retire in a nice place somewhere away from the globohomo.
>post pictures of anti wmaf some basement dweller drew
Turning my back to white woman was the best decision of my entire life and I am sad I spend my early 20s with them.

Um based?

Attached: 1646133074157.png (337x386, 123.82K)