ITS HAPPENING

Huge influx of ukrainian brides shutting down ports and supply chain. Was this Putin’s 69D chess?

Pic related was recently delivered.

Attached: 710CA102-B8BE-40C5-A9A6-1856F65D5E15.jpg (1553x2964, 1.12M)

Lmao brides
Marrying an ukro woman is guaranteed loss: she will take everything away from you. They are cyborgs without emotion and if you don't beat them they will never respect you

So just beat them, simple.

>69D chess
No, it's 69DD chest.

Pic related was recently delivered.

Attached: image_2022-03-04_161047.png (417x740, 310.39K)

>not beating a mail order bride
wtf?

Attached: 1597950917001.jpg (920x896, 193.44K)

Ready for bullets? Or for cocks? Maybe both ehehehehe

I know a bunch of italians which never saw italian pussy and married ukro gold diggers which treats them like shit and uses them as living ATMs

cyborgs?
that's not a selling point? what?

kek also close

>married
found the mistake

>living ATMs
kek

Attached: biker_attacks_police.webm (720x404, 2.22M)

They sound like trannies.

20 000 ukrainian brides were delivered to Prague two days ago. Im thinking about getting one. How much for 10/10 model?

Czech women are hot. Do you need Ukrainian Women too?

Attached: hr.jpg (366x524, 40.59K)

fresh pussy is good pussy. beat it out of shape and dump it for more.

>if you don't beat them
it's the only way to effectively communicate with a hole, but how would you kissless incels know about it

Czech women are for export. Ukrainian women are for import. I will take trad ukrainian women everytime over czech. Thanks God i have polish gf. You can take all czech women if you want.

Shut up western bitch

I've seen footage of some arriving in Sweden but they all seem to be married with children

Also why do many ukrainian women have pitch black hair?

sounds like any woman these days

Lmao Ukro whores are the worst
Unable to do any kind of work, sitting at home growing nails and hair to get done by expensive whore outfitters, can’t clean, need a cleaning lady, can’t raise children, need a nanny, can’t cook, ordering fast food, can’t drive, ordering a Taxi, but for sure they can go shopping all day long.
And on top of that they’re primitive trash, arguing about anything just for their joy of fucking you up.
Whoever thinks marrying an Ukro bitch is a good idea is about to destroy his life for good.

Attached: B90756EB-5042-40B0-BA00-37F9D377B1A8.jpg (777x387, 45.57K)

you're supposed to beat or otherwise abuse them into submission, cuckold

the good looking ones are taking advantage of their look so they are mostly strippers

personal experience after i found hot ukrainian girl who was interested in me, few days later she told me she is a dancer in a club (stripper) ,also they are soulless. Had to dump her

better go with qt slovakian girls, they are also soulless but at least they have normal jobs

Yeah try that and they will press every penny out of you in a lawsuit

>better go with qt slovakian girls, they are also soulless but at least they have normal jobs
why no Czech women?

>why do many ukrainian women have pitch black hair?
it's my cousins in drag

Ukrainian women are the 2nd hottest when it comes to looks (after Belarusian), but are the absolute worst when it comes to character. I pity the man who has a gold-digging whore in his home, not saying all are like this, but all those who you as an outsider will meet are.

Attached: i_see.jpg (631x345, 28.78K)

They are ugly
All the good-looking "Czech" girls are Slovak, their hottest bombshell of the past generation was literally a Slovak girl with a czechified name. Czech whores look like trannies