VDV

Oof

Attached: VID_20220303_230208_030.webm (480x848, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CalibreObscura/status/1499523047300206592
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Збpoйнi_cили_Укpaїни
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_Ukraine
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дepжaвнa_пpикopдoннa_cлyжбa_Укpaїни
warontherocks.com/2013/12/drafted-armies-are-self-killing-machines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_20220303_230151_433.jpg (768x1024, 154.27K)

They are arming the Ukie SOF for free
twitter.com/CalibreObscura/status/1499523047300206592

M O R E

O

R

E

Attached: monke.jpg (744x535, 72.01K)

Now that the dust has settled...
Was it worth it?

Attached: ВОЇНИ УКРАЇНИ🇺🇦 - Ранок у Гостомелі після спроби штурму. Знищена техніка, тіла російських окупантів._20220304_NA_1499635704799838210.webm (405x720, 2.85M)

Jesus, police up your fucking trash, Ivan.
Littering the lovely Ukie cities with your carcasses.

What anti-tank tube is he carrying?

Jesus, that looks genuinely horrific.

Looks literally like a movie. The guy hanging out of the turret especially
Unreal. I guess that's what Javelins and NLAWs do to the human body

The dust hasn't settled, and being smug about what "victories" you have claimed doesn't change that.

nothing will get those amoral subhuman monkeys to care about their dead

Attached: 25ukraine-fighting-11-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 24.71K)

Absolutely scandalous

Probably RPG-26

Probably RPG-26. The RPG-18, 22 and 26 all kinda blend into each other.

If they're VDV like Twitter says, those are BMDs which are really lightly armoured. Even .50cal works for those at side angle, and a disposable launcher or RPG-7 is overkill.

Nah he tried to escape disabled vehicle and was shot halfway through.

>Died on the first day of fighting
>Body is literally still laying there
War is heck.

Attached: ptsd_by_weiyang-d3l641z.jpg (900x1652, 260.62K)

they're just a little tired

holy shit SEND ANOTHER WAVE

imagine dying on the street corner in some shithole in a pointless war

this is nuts holy shit

The one hanging clearly tried to escape in panic, not even that burnt. Jesus

>those are BMDs which are really lightly armoured
This, they don't even need to waste their NLAWs on it, old RPGs do just fine, I imagine even anti-materiel rifles.

where are the russian shills to tell us these are fake?

Again

>Send in the next wave

Attached: 1569057132371.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

probably got stuck and then shot. poor bastards.

Attached: 1415150774876.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

I'm going to see this shit in my dreams now arent i

Christ all fucking mighty.

Attached: DIGSUTED PEPE.png (396x385, 118.86K)

Calm down, Boris. Just be happy your VDV boyfriend died before he found out you gave him AIDS and enjoy your $80.

11,000 Rubles

Attached: zlGYJygWLdokCwG2.webm (480x848, 735.2K)

it definitely settled for those brave patriots your monkey president threw away like garbage

You got only your corrupt government to blame this Ivan. The dust has settled on your country's military pride, economy and diplomacy. But the sunken cost fallacy is hell of a drug

>mfw imagining the smell

Attached: smelloscope-futurama.gif (640x466, 1.01M)

man war sucks

they are dead as fuck, the dust definitely settled.

Wait, let me try:
its fake, taken from Arma II, Kiev will fall any day now, its only third-grade units anyway, go away globohomo cuck

dead invaders always gives boner, I feel bad for the civilians who are losing their homes though.

those guys look like they have got their shit together, like a fucking CoD cut-scene

this was the first day near kiev?? more info if not its just gore.
feel bad for them

>Getting slaughtered by the 10’s of thousands.
>Phone conversations being leaked between Russian and Belarusian citizens, speaking with family close to the Ukrainian border
>One person claimed “A regiment of 3,500 went in and was lost by 70% (roughly 2500/3500 killed) the other 30% split between wounded, captured, or unknown.
>”Dude they’re killing us like I’ve never seen before. The bodies, there’s so many bodies, it’s like a video game”
>All their movement is noted, tracked
>All their comms compromised
>Generals getting the pink mist special
>Soldiers only going home from the neck up
>Every other road you go down people are firing at your convoy from all sides
>Ukrainian grandma’s warning you’ll be turned into worm food
>2 hours later your entire column is blown up
>Stalled convoy is being lit up by the minimal air force like ducks in a row
>Mercenaries from all over the world are getting big American money to just kill as many Russians as they can
It’s not over yet, there’s still a lot of things for us to accomplish before we mount a proper counter offensive. Other phone calls I’ve heard are Russians living in Ukraine, calling family in Russia, telling them of the mass graves and casualties their troops are suffering. The caller typically responds with “Yeah well it’s either go to war or go to jail and be killed, so I’m fucked either way”. As much as I hate these dumb ass Ivan orc niggers, I feel bad for their Zoomers. The boomers are all Putin zombies, but we’ll see the shift when pictures of their grandsons blown up body is sent to their social media profiles.The Russian internet space is flooded with pictures of their dead soldiers from Ukraine. There’s no where they can turn besides state TV (which broadcasted Swan Lake as recently as today) and there they’re just told “Everything’s fine. We’re going great”.

Attached: 1646302783993.png (600x1000, 278.98K)

this looks fake, especially the hand and the back, its so flat and thin

If images of US soldiers showed up like this over a pointless war there'd be riots on the street and members of congress being hung. I know stuff like this happened in the sand countries we invaded, the difference was that smartphones with cameras and social media didn't exist to record it at the time.

back to pol you schizo faggot

holy cow

I starting to believe more and more on the ukrainian report of russian losses. Jesus fuck, they're getting rekt'd in mass. And that supposed to be VDV.

This was 2 days ago

Wrong

Flip phones with cameras were a thing already during the invasion

The difference back then is that Iraq and Afganistan were simply too poor to afford beyond a Nokia 3310

And not in such numbers. The US has over the course of 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan had isolated elements get over run, but it’s such a rarity that any time it happens is really noteworthy. And it is usually fairly small elements. I think the worst overrun was a couple of really badly set up outposts in Afghanistan but even those weren’t 100% KIA for the US, just a really bad situation where they eventually dig themselves out with air support and reenforcements. The only total wipeouts were stuff like Operation Red Wings + the chinook kill, Jessica Lynch, and uh and I can’t think of any more. I’m sure small units got hit but not like a full combat platoon just dead while the enemy stood around afterwards.

And where would they post it to gain attention, Myspace? There didn't exist vast social media platforms to display international conflict like there is right now.

I remember picrel being shown during the war, even this made ripples in the US.
But we are seeing the PR-benefit of a country locking down its media and press harder than furcking North Korea right now

Attached: soldierhitbysniper1.jpg (400x262, 26.14K)

Journos had their own hotel in Baghdad. The Iraq war was very filmed. The reason it dominated the public mind in the early 2000s as opposed to Afghanistan is how journalist friendly the terrain and fighting was.
Give any footage of dead troops to CNN or MSNBC and it would have been played nonstop, especially around the 2004 election.

I havent felt bad once for the ruskies until this thread. Man this is fucked. Can they fucking stop. This can not be worth it.

DRIVE-BY NUCLEAR PLANT BOYZ N' DA HOOD STYLE

Attached: 1615378361099.png (789x884, 185.98K)

>There’s no where they can turn besides state TV (which broadcasted Swan Lake as recently as today)
Yup. Independent media was on shaky ground in Russia for the last 10 years at least, but it's over now. Echo Moscow and Dozhd both dead, probably Novaya Gazeta next and there will be nothing but a handful of publications by anonymous writers after that. I'm guessing that some journalists will start publications or move to Latvia or elsewhere, like Meduza did.

Random forums. I miss the old internet.

Ukraine claims 9166 Russian casualties, while the last Russian claim was 2100

Attached: FM_S51mX0AkV--E.jpg (1080x1080, 99.49K)

Honestly they're fighting conscripts who have no fucking idea what they're doing. Why is Russia using them as ATGM fodder? I haven't a clue.

how do i get that webm out of my head guys

Attached: 98071293465337.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

Embrace it

Armatard must have killed himself by now.

>Random forums
I still use those for my exotic pet hobbies. It's nice to do research on a critter and see threads from 2007 giving advice, it's like a time capsule. The internet had so much soul back then

lurk gore threads on gif and b. this is nothing compared to a lot of shit on there.

those guys that were burnt like bacon... no doubt they were in the back of the bmp when it hit by AT.

Attached: 1630837168239.jpg (600x400, 40.78K)

the soldiers in these videos not even conscripts, they are actual professional troops, most likely VDV is the BMDs are anything to go by

Guess the nostalgia from old soviet tactics of throwing bodies until victory.

Blue stripe shirts means VDV. Rumor at work is the VDV was the focus of Russian military reforms so they assumed they were the best.

Using the term professional in the loosest of definitions but okay. Still can't believe how they're pushing so deep into Ukraine while virtually unsupported.

>feel bad for their Zoomers
Imagine being born under Putin and dying under his regime.

If Russia itself is admitting they lost 2000 troops you know its way way higher than that. As if 2000 isn't already a fuckton in the first week

be glad that was all you saw. it is absolutely nothing compared to isis or cartel executions, cutting people open while still alive with chainsaws, burning alive, etc. those are the only things I avoid watching.

It made ripples because the American public (and the western public tbqh) is quite ignorant of how chaotic war is. They genuinely think its like a video game were you're up close trading shots with the enemy within sight range.
In reality its more like you hear a bullet whistle past you, maybe someone gets hit maybe he is also killed instantly, so you and your squad hide behind a building while you argue over radio to dumb fuck butterbar noobs with less experience than you to try and coordinate everyone, but nobody wants to run towards gunfire or go out in the open so you're all basically just sat around scared for your life because you have literally no idea were the bullets are coming from.
Now throw all these shit scared 20 year olds in a real battle and shit gets fucked.
People break down, crying, screaming. You feel fear and adrenaline so intense it makes you sick. Someone gets hit you leave them behind, because that is what you're literally trained to do so if they die your conscience if fucked. People live or die and the only deciding factor is a fraction of a second - and you have to live through that daily.

And all that is just against shithole mujahedeen. Throw in a modern army like russia and it goes up ten fold. People are dying left and right, more explosions, better trained and more accurate fire I.e more chance of you fucking dying. If you're caught off guard your entire squad could be killed within minutes.
People are joking about surrendering Russians but most of these fucks are conscripts who probably never wanted this. If you saw all your buddies get killed within minutes you'd break down and surrender too.
If America saw half of the shit that actually went down in the middle east people would actually take war seriously, but everyone is so apathetic they don't care if soldiers live or die anymore because they don't see what its truly like.

TACTICAL LOGS CONFIRMED

Professional soldier in this case means conscripts who signed professional contracts during or after their service. It's in no way a guarantee of better training

A collection of those would be nice. Are these only collected on Telegram channels?

Sure but if Ukraine is saying it's over 9,000, you know Vageta's scouter must be lying. Realistically, it's probably somewhere in between the two reports.

Are these guys VDV then?

Attached: FM5QYgnagAcFKsB.jpg (768x1024, 723.71K)

>still using infantry as additional armor
They never learn, huh?

Attached: additional protection.png (699x345, 105.46K)

That was not my experience at all. Everybody went hyper focused robot. Not in the sense of being brave macho heroes but literally just doing or attempting to do what we were trained on. I shot somebody on the same day that I aided and carried a guy bleeding pale and I didn’t really have any emotions aside from stressing to accomplish whatever my immediate task was at the moment.
I guess it hits people different but that was how everybody around me rolled during the heaviest engagements.

>the boys sleeping off a night of too much vodka

n-no they also have wagie cagies you stupid holol

Amazing how they dropped in such a tight formation. Real professionals.

Attached: 5f0.png (679x427, 13.67K)

There were already a few videos of captured russian zoomers calling their parents and them not even knowing that their sons got sent to die in a war :(

They're just kids man, they should be home playing Fortnite or catching a Twitch stream. I thought we were past drafting young ones to die after WW2 and 'nam.

Can't image how bad Russian morale is going to get once news of ambushes and destroyed units starts to get around considering there are already reports of systemic sabotage and abandonment of vehicles.

Attached: E3oAIu2XEAcyxZ4.jpg (654x829, 234.07K)

>when you're coming down from the krokodil and you're in a ditch with a condom hanging from your ass and a leg missing
It happens to the best of us.

>we
No, the US and most of the west. Russia is a failed state

The Russian military cares so little for its own that it's unreal. Every moment the administration tries to fuck them over, you aren't killed (which means a stipend is paid out), you died (which means nothing gets paid out). Not like they'll see the body anyway as the country they are destroying has to take care of it or they incinerate it on site.

At least their military tried to recover their dead/fatally wounded. The Russians just leave them to be eaten by animals. At least the pets and farm animals displaced by the war will have something to eat.

Oh man that dude with his clothes off is patched up and has an IV line. He probably died slow

Typical VDV fighting position so yes.

Yes. No other arm of the Russian military wears those with that color

uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Збpoйнi_cили_Укpaїни

Aктивнi cлyжбoвцi 246 445 (лютий 2021)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_Ukraine

Employees 46,000 (2016)

uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дepжaвнa_пpикopдoннa_cлyжбa_Укpaїни

Чиceльнicть 50 000 ociб, y тoмy чиcлi 42 000 вiйcькoвocлyжбoвцiв

everything turns out 246+46+42=334.000

if we take only the army and nationalist battalions:

246+46=292 thousands of people against 150 thousand Russians. A whole week has passed, Ukrainians, why haven't you still knocked these damn weak and demoralized 18-year-old recruits on old Soviet equipment off your land? they are 2 times less than you? you have been trained for 8 years by the best NATO instructors, they gave you the best weapons.What are you, Ukrainians?

and this is why American doctrine ever since does not like our mainline troops go without air dominance and indirect fire support.

Attached: happy panther.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Thank your unit training and self-discipline. That's how to survive and fight.

lol open your stock exchange

cope harder vatnik scum, you got some rubles for this post but they have already lost 10% value since posting.

this is because your citizens do not support the war that the United States is waging on the other side of the globe. There are also practically no photos of killed Russian soldiers from the war in Syria in Russia. But here we are talking about protecting Russia's security from NATO, which wants to deploy nuclear weapons in Ukraine. Plus the protection of civilians of the LPR and DPR, whom Ukrainian nationalists have been killing for 8 years.

The dust has settled for those poor bastards, thats for sure. Guess that what you get for jackbooting for putin.

Tell me Ivana, what will it take for the russian people and government to care about their dead?

Some of the biggest recruitment drives in the US are in high schools, yo.
It's a bit of a contentious issue, personally I think they shouldn't be there. But I figure that they do it because 18 year olds are less tied down than people in their 20s who might have found a career and maybe a spouse.
Honestly thought the fact that Russia does a mandatory conscripted service for all males 18-27 is a recipe for low morale among soldiers, especially with the history of abuse and assfucking that the Russian Armed Forces has.

Attached: army.jpg (640x425, 45.6K)

I'm not a gorefag, I hate that shit, but that webm is still not the worst I've seen. I think the worst so far was the Russian soldier with the bottom half of his face blown off and everything else intact. What a shitty way to go.

>this is because NATO WANTS TO KILL US ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Shut up, retard. You fags get dumber by the day.

>Are these guys VDV then?

The red armband is the LPR and the DPR

>Honestly thought the fact that Russia does a mandatory conscripted service for all males 18-27 is a recipe for low morale among soldiers, especially with the history of abuse and assfucking that the Russian Armed Forces has.

warontherocks.com/2013/12/drafted-armies-are-self-killing-machines/

hurrdurr look at me making shit up on the internet

I hope USA and Russia can restore relations between our countries soon. There will be a lot of single young Russian women thanks to our Javelins, and I bet they will be able to be had very cheap due to the state of your economy.

>which wants to deploy nuclear weapons in Ukraine
as an aside from that being true only in dimension X, why do people keep saying ukraine is too close for NATO when the baltics exist
oh also THE WESTERN NUCLEAR POWER IS CONCENTRATED IN SUBMARINES NOT FUCKING AIRCRAFT THEY DONT NEED UKRAINE TO BE CLOSE

Attached: 1370179535316.jpg (125x125, 3.62K)

God I feel sorry for them. How much longer until they kill their officers and mutiny?

Recruitment is a thing sure, but I don't think fresh conscripts got sent off to Iraq or Afghanistan in the 2000's. Correct me if I'm wrong

Holy shit out get got absolutely mogged. Whacked them before they could dismount. Like, shitting on Russians aside, this is just impressive. It's fucking art.

>the US wants to put nuke sin russia

yes very good comrade putin will send you a potato to your bank account for this post.

poltards are claiming this video is fake propaganda kek

I think this might finally be the moment where Any Forumstards break entirely.

And it's not even a crowded city with many highrises. How did they get bushwacked so bad?

vatniks have this bizarre line of reasoning that NATO in Ukraine is such a significant threat to them compared to NATO outside Ukraine. I don’t get it. NATO has missiles and airplanes. Flying over Ukraine is like a 10 minute buffer.
And also NATO is considered largely a relic which is why most countries slacked on funding it. Everybody was more interested in making money than staring down Russian tanks

US never lost anywhere near these many in any of those excursions.

Iraq was like 4700 over 20 years. Id be surprised if the russians havent beat that already.

>cope harder vatnik scum, you got some rubles for this post but they have already lost 10% value since posting.

Oh, how much the anus of this Ukrainian patriot burns. So it turns out that there are two times fewer Russians than Ukrainians, but for some reason Ukrainian cities are surrounded, Ukrainian troops are destroyed in boilers and Ukrainian citizens are fleeing to Poland (even men who should fight for their country).
What's the matter, Ukrainian? Why are you fighting so badly? You have 300 thousand in the army, and you are running from a 150-thousand-strong grouping of these "weak Russians"?

Attached: photo_2022-03-04_13-35-36.jpg (1280x790, 87.91K)

Lmao they are coping so hard

Attached: Screenshot_20220304_095409.jpg (1080x887, 232.1K)

>BMD
>an APC where troops need to disembark from the top
>the hatch that covers their exit is not bulletproof
armatard, pls explain the rationale of this yet another example of genius russian engineering

Attached: vedeveh.png (232x157, 46.3K)

Builds character

NATO truly lives rent free in your heads, completely buck broken your conscious into a mental illness

whats with the wooden logs on russian tanks and APCs

Attached: 6vfIYsF.jpg (640x458, 54.11K)

>which wants to deploy nuclear weapons in Ukraine.
You're deluded. It wouldn't happen and in the worst case it would be solved via diplomacy, just as the Cuban missile crisis was. Nor would this change the calculus for MAD in any way, shape or form.
>Plus the protection of civilians of the LPR and DPR
You started and funded that war after you couldn't defeat Maidan, fucking Vatnikbot. They were on the retreat and if it weren't for ceasefires and Russian mercs, it would have been Ukrainian territory 2 years ago.

My guess is that you can shoot rifles out of the vehicle that way, or a rear hatch would have weight/size issues since those are meant to be airdropped.

It is, ukraine was caught so many times lying, like spraying or photoshoping marks on their destroyed vehicles to claim it is proof that they are winning, nothing pro-ukrainian can be trusted.

>an APC where troops need to disembark from the top

Is this true? This sounds like an absolutely retarded death trap

Attached: 1547227345430.jpg (300x300, 18.92K)

This war literally is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They went to war because muh scary NATO and now countries are taking their obligations more seriously and everyone in NATO has a hate boner for Russia again. It is such a retarded decision and Putin had to immediately threaten with nukes at the start of the war.
Obviously this war isn't about a buffer, it's about oil/gas and metals money to be gained in Ukraine.
Any Forums and vatniks unironically playing into the oldest merchant trick in the book will never not be the funniest shit.

>And also NATO is considered largely a relic which is why most countries slacked on funding it.
Yeah, up until a week ago.

According to a video I saw it's about missile defenses, if you can put missile defenses encircling Russia you will neuter their deterrent.

I dunno if it was this thread or another thread where this has been the go to post (that NATO wants nukes in Ukraine) but somebody rightly pointed out that Ukraine being in NATO would add maybe two mins of extra life to a guy in NATO compared to them in Latvia/Estonia/Lithuania and that Ukraine being in NATO is only a threat to Russia (via nukes) if the delivery system was still aircraft.

As you said, the vast majority is via submarines.

how have they become so damaged it's just unreal

Yeah because nobody can tell the different between two nation's equipment which, bar some surface similarities, have noticeable differences if you're educated on the matter.

>I hope USA and Russia can restore relations between our countries soon.

Don't get your hopes up, redneck. Your country is rapidly losing influence in the world. You are not keeping up with China. On March 16, Jerome Powell will raise the refinancing rate and your economy will go down. And then we can buy your wives cheap, LOL. Only we don't need them, because the most beautiful girls live in Russia (Ukraine is now also Russia).

>past drafting
HAHAHAHAHA no. As long as there are people in power willing to kill for their greed, they will be willing to send the children of other's to die for it. If you don't think people like Joe Biden/Kamala Harris or Justin Trudeau would impose a draft, if you don't think other members of government would go along with their decisions, you need a reality check. These people don't give a single fuck about you or your children. They don't do anything for anyone else without motive. Just look how many of those in office were happy to become tyrants with the covid bullshit. Even if you're ignorant enough to think the shots are good, you have to admit the masks don't fucking do anything. Fauci and the CDC admitting as much and yet they force people to wear them. They force kids to wear them. OSHA did studies a long time ago on the effects of wearing masks in the work place. You should look up their findings. Oh and let's not forget, anytime these fuckers thought the cameras weren't looking, they refused to follow their own mandates and policies. Now this war is a great distraction from all that so they're hoping the masses will be too ADD to remember what they just finished doing for the past 2 fucking years (and they're probably right). But after all that, do you honestly think they'd hesitate to draft your sorry ass or your son, or possibly even daughter (equal rights), to go die for their agenda?

>And also NATO is considered largely a relic which is why most countries slacked on funding it

Reality really hasn't sunk in yet huh?

>muh deep battle
The Russians are convinced that's the what to victory. Unfortunately for them they aren't fighting an under equipped and unsupplied army beating a fighting retreat, which is the only thing deep battle was successful against

Bruh, I hate Russia like you wouldn't believe, but I can't not feel at least some sympathy when looking at shit like this. I couldn't care less how many Putin lovers die, but some of the prisoners are so young and clueless and just want to go home, it's seriously fucked up.

Attached: file.png (454x605, 581.93K)

yes it is. because of the engine at the back, the only way out is from the top. (also featured in the BMP3)

Attached: 1646342327735.png (500x720, 190.9K)

>On March 16
>only two more weeks
i cant fucking breathe

It's funny because the Russia and and sand niggers from Any Forums kept assuring themselves that NATO training means all of them would end up ANA tier. These dudes are like Arma players in King of the hill when they wipe the other dudes and strip them of better equipment.

Attached: 1646315018944m.jpg (912x1024, 164.16K)

>muh china
Enslaving your nation to a historical geopolitical opponent is a very smart move, yes.

That krokodil shit is fucking crazy and yet they keep finding new users willing to try it and get hooked

>two more weeks until the USA collapses!

Attached: 1439066448208.jpg (284x336, 21.35K)

>THE WESTERN NUCLEAR POWER IS CONCENTRATED IN SUBMARINES NOT FUCKING AIRCRAFT THEY DONT NEED UKRAINE TO BE CLOSE

idiot, study history at school. I understand that Western education has fallen into the pipe. The British Foreign Minister does not know in which country Rostov is located, and Biden believes that Iranians live in Ukraine. lol. But at least read about the Caribbean crisis. If it's not important, then why doesn't Russia place its nuclear missiles in Cuba, and a jerk?

The Russian army occupied the town of Trostyanets in the Sumy region

p.s. The Russian military is conducting a sweep and securing themselves in Trostyanets, Sumy region.

Attached: photo_2022-03-04_12-47-40.jpg (960x1280, 112.34K)

check your stock market lol

I haven't seen many people mocking the surrendering Russian forces, in part because it's better for everyone if they surrender and in part because most of them pretty clearly didn't want to be there.

It's either the US or chinks that will be buying russian girls.

>being hung
Hanged, ESL. The past tense of hang when referring to humans is hanged. Not hung.
>He hanged the man for his crimes
>He hung the picture up
Hung only applies to inanimate objects. Also, the US shut down pages like shock(ed) on Encylopedia Dramatica for showing dead US servicemen so...

would you be so good as to run that post through a different translator for me
I don't quite understand you

Attached: 1490674178243.jpg (1208x800, 211.69K)

Why is /k/ so gay

You keep repeating this shit, retard. The difference between travel time between launching a nuclear missile in Turkey or Estonia vs Ukraine with the target being Moscow is measured in minutes. Not enough to change anything. During the Cuban Missile Crisis, missiles in Cuba would change the travel time massively.