9000 RUSSIAN SOLDIERS KILLED

In one week Russia lost more troops than the US lost in the entire Iraq and Afghanistan wars. With almost zero progress as a result.

RUSSIA is facing staggering losses in Ukraine - with Kyiv claiming 9,000 of Vladimir Putin's soldiers have been killed already in the invasion.

Shocking photos are continuing to emerge of the sheer devastation being meted out on the Russian forces - with the charred wrecks of tanks, trucks and armoured vehicles littering roadsides.
thesun.co.uk/news/17832248/russian-army-ukraine-putin-coffins/

Attached: PAY-Burnt-army-vehicle_6_YouTube_east2west.jpg (615x228, 22.01K)

>with Kyiv claiming

Attached: 591f358961bde31a98965c6569365fdc.jpg (693x693, 54.92K)

Fighting a real army is hard no shit could only imagine how many amerimutt faggots would be killed

Attached: 1646341035941.png (649x763, 639.3K)

that number is wrong, its actually 6 million russian troops killed

Attached: russian-incompetence-starvation.png (846x978, 99.26K)

>200 000 amassed for invasion

9000 down, 150 million to go. You can do it, Ukraine supporter bro! Just 2 more weeks and all of the Ivans will be dead!

Incorrect. It’s up to six gorillion now, stop spreading misinformation. Wear the mask also.

I heard 6 Gorillian and Putin is making lampshades and soap from captured Ukrainians.

Attached: 5721743315701423374.png (300x250, 39.09K)

500 soldiers have been killed per more reliable sources

>believing hohol propaganda
>since first day manipulation through videos/pictures from 2014 donbas
>videogame footage
>twitter sources
>"kyyieeffff claims"
>muh heroes

too bad putin did not just level everything

>Putin rules too long
>OMG my vatniks will eventually figure it out
>Pray to the spirit of Stalin for advice
>BE STRONK. ROSIYA STRONK
>GOOD IDEA.JPG
>shoigu, you stupid fuck, fetch all the young men and send them to death
>PROBLEM SOLVED

Attached: 1646216873325.jpg (720x532, 30.9K)

Six million dead Russians confirmed. Trust me.

Attached: 9AA490E5-9DB0-4B92-9BE5-4CD02D309037.gif (409x498, 2.96M)

que assblasted Ruskiebots KEK

Trust the german to get hard over invasions.

6 million? More like 60 quadrillion all killed by the Cunt of Kyiyive+.

I get that most soldiers on both sides aren't carrying smart phones and don't necessarily want to publicly share footage of what's happening because they want to keep intel secret from the other side.
But I am shocked at how little evidence I've seen of Russian casualties so far. 9000 seems unimaginably high in such a short amount of time. Moral would surely be non-existent among the Russians and they would be surrendering or going AWOL en masse. Those numbers this early in the war basically make it a death sentence to fight and anyone can see this.

what's the point of tanks in modern warfare? sure 70 years ago they would have seemed impressive, acting as shields for infantry and an armor plated mobile giga mortar, but today especially in the last week they seem to be nothing more than crematoriums for those unlucky enough to operate it. there's no footage of tanks fucking shit up, just webms of charred corpses half hanging out of them. wouldn't building aircraft instead of tanks be better in the long run? especially when israel keeps fuckin handing out javelins like halloween candy?
srs question. spud guns are banned in my state so i dont know war stuffs

Attached: IMG_20211111_040847.jpg (519x446, 88.26K)

Yeah other anons have made this observation recently. I know countries like the UK have been reducing their number of tanks for a long time for reasons like this. The Turkish drones Ukraine is using (I can't remember what they're called) are apparently cheaper than Russian tanks, and it's almost impossible for a tank to take out a drone being used properly whereas the drone can target the tank from a great distance, and can avoid detection pretty well. I think the new meta is going to revolve around drones and anti-aircraft batteries.

>over 9000 when!?

I'm glad I got to live to see cold war propaganda in real time for myself. Somehow I feel reassured knowing they bought into this kinda shit as easily back then as people are today. Even with all that history at our fingertips to warn us about wartime propaganda amd exaggerations, it's like nobody paid attention in class. I think everyone's just so bored of life, especially after covid, they're stoked to be a part of it all.