Would Any Forums film their own dad dying in the street while being fired upon by a tank?

Would Any Forums film their own dad dying in the street while being fired upon by a tank?

>Sorry dad I can't pull you to safety, I need one of my hands to film this for CNN!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (659x699, 160.55K)

This video was also revealed to be them getting shot by Ukrainian militias. Just bullshit all around.

Russians aren’t human

Attached: C8BABA1D-F59B-4AD2-9807-DFDC6807FCEC.jpg (640x640, 69.01K)

>"DAD NOOOOO!"
>starts doing tiktok dances

>"revealed"
Got a source there champ?

Yeah Ukraine being the world champions of friendly fire. There is no proof Russia fired the shots and on the balance of probability it is more likely to be Ukraine shooting their own yet again.

>be ukrainian
>get handed a free weapon
>shoot people you dont like
>if caught: oy vey it was a russian saboteur
>if not caught: oy vey it was the russian invaders

Kord or dishkahs for sure by the size of the bullet holes by ambush on the road.
Everyone died and I suspect it was the ukies coz this was 3/4 later after the war has started and there was still chaos in Kiev.

Why would soldiers from any side kill these civilians?

Anyway, we'll never find out the truth so everyone can enjoy their own version of reality

>Would Any Forums film their own dad dying in the street while being fired upon by a tank?
It is the degenerative TikTok generation. The fact that he was filming everything doesn't suprise me at all.

Haven't you see them getting selfies near fallen shells? They'll do anything for likes

Attached: sink selfie.jpg (626x1024, 127.82K)

>believing any news source for any reason
ngmi

This lol.

Attached: 1609265290856.jpg (900x900, 227.37K)

>no link

Okay Swedenigger

nice one azov
bunch of thugs

Nice propaganda. Fuck you for excusing war crimes.

Oh sick sources guys, you really showed him you're not just partisan fucktards saying whatever shit suits your side of the argument regardless of facts.

Why would ukranians fire at cars in their own country you fucking retard?

>shills on heavy damage control

>russians din do nuffin

Yeah you seem to be working overtime 24/7 to excuse your masters war crimes.

How's that Russian VPN treating you Vlad? At least choose a non-american flag. I've never known a pro communist American before.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-clfn72kwwvzc.jpg (1307x717, 150.34K)

>coping shill projecting and thinking everyone is a shill
Take your meds and take a break you seem highly flustered doing it for free

Attached: 1646298183114.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

check the archive. it was confirmed UkraNs doing the blasting.

aww the shill got mad

Attached: 4gird.gif (500x346, 272.93K)

What archive. The fact you didn't post any links is telling and if your next post doesn't contain the direct link then just fuck off.

All of their bodies got thrown in a ditch and only one of their german shepards survived i'd say yes. It'll be the only recollection the event even happened to begin with.