There are people on this board who unironically support the Russian invasion

>there are people on this board who unironically support the Russian invasion
>they actually believe that putin is there for the heckin neo-nazis' and not his own interests and manlet ego
>they actually believe that ukraine is in anyway a threat to Russia
>they actually fell for the Kremlin contradictory talking points, narrative that are so simplistic and stupid even a gopnik child can understand
>they actually think that putin who is a staunch soviet larper is le saviour of the white race and not a self proclaimed jew dictator, no clearly he is doing this in service of white capitalist nationalists
>there are anons on this board that have somehow forgotten all of Russian history that transpired since the murder of the Romanov family since 1918
>no this is a peaceful peacekeeping invasion its different this time! no putin is clearly the heckin based protector of europe against le globohomo
>i heckin hope the russians reach my hometown so they can heckin libertate us from our oppression! putin himself said its to cleanse le bad neo-nazi influence so clearly he is morally at liberty to invade a sovereign state!
>they actually believe this is anything other than kike against kike putting white men, women and children to war to the death against one another for a few shekels, some arable land and a few pages in the history books.

you are not a contrarian. you are simply a poorly educated autistic unhygienic low quality genetic dead-end spastic tard. i await your simpleton buzzword image macro responses

Attached: 1629651862301.jpg (1454x817, 738.82K)

I just don't care what happens and encourage the violence.

>there are faggots on this board that unironically give a shit.
Did you film a new Lord of the Rings? No? Then shut the fuck up generic Australia.

Literally nobody ever claimed that, nice strawmen faggot

>poorly educated autistic unhygienic low quality genetic dead-end spastic tard
Way too specific, this is projection

Dont care, luv Russia.

Attached: portrait-of-tsar-nicholas-ii.jpg (661x657, 166.45K)

There are people on this board who think space is fake.
>Everyone needs the same opinions as me NOW!!
OP is a worthless faggot

arent you overdue for your boosters user?

>contrarian
>poorly educated autistic unhygienic low quality genetic dead-end spastic tard

>i await your simpleton buzzword...

See this reddtior sniffing his farts. On Reddit such a sniffing would receive many upvotes.

Attached: 1646350401756.png (181x200, 36.08K)

>you are not a contrarian. you are simply a poorly educated autistic unhygienic low quality genetic dead-end spastic tard. i await your simpleton buzzword image macro responses
Don’t be too hard on yourself OP.

Attached: 9A15FCD5-527A-404E-B5B3-7C399A5147B7.jpg (1080x1348, 79.19K)

Why do you care who support who, just shitpost and move on, what its there for you?

Attached: 1646234489368.jpg (492x598, 32.86K)

good times soon, promise

Attached: rember.jpg (1280x720, 166.89K)

BASED Putin invading Europe with Muslims and establishing a global Antifa organisation. That's such a redpilled thing to do. The world is so much better now all those fresh-faced young Russians and Ukrainians are dead.

Attached: FM7ysClVIAwQbuK.jpg (960x1280, 188.44K)

They hated him because he told them the truth.

This

Nice, this deserves a bump

Attached: comment_1646344783ALAuXGXPNKB84AqciMP9vH,w400.jpg (400x264, 12.46K)

Dial 8

We just want chaos. Also, Ivan and tranny bots have been hard spamming since this began so believing either side is you being a fucking retard

Based kiwi fruit

>you are not a contrarian. you are simply a poorly educated autistic unhygienic low quality genetic dead-end spastic tard. i await your simpleton buzzword image macro responses

stop sucking ameritard nato dick so much

you are not even a nato member

Attached: america ww3 woman.jpg (1848x416, 177.44K)

its to be expected from a mutt barbarian but at least you are honest about it
teacher-san/glowie mutt weeaboo with no geographic education. classic
they are talking points found in almost every thread
simple but honest
the problem is that you are not able to formulate your own opinion