NO WAY

REEEEE SAVE UKRAINE, THE PREY OF RUSSIA, UKRAINE DID NOTHING WRONG, PUTIN IS KILLING WHITE PPL GOR NO REASON, IMPERIALISTIC AGRESSION AND PROPAGANDA

WHAT? THE DIRECT EVIDENCES OF UKRANIAN'S SHIT FROM NEUTRAL FRENCH JOURNALIST WHO HAS BEEN LIVING THERE SINCE 2014? REEEEEEEEE I CANNOT SEE IT ANYMORE I DON'T WANNA CHANGE MY BLUE-YELLOW PROFILE PIC AND STOP CANCELLING RUSSIANS

God, look at this jew's face. Eng. subs:

youtu.be/SbiAGkBQ9HY

French original:

youtu.be/cdETdJfYDhw

Her flm of Donbass, the translation has been written somewhere in the comment. section (the former president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko is literally saying at the beginning of the film that LDNR's children shall have nothing and shall be sitting underground):

youtu.be/6Oh-IE2zmJc
Share it to stop globohomo's bubble of the lie, user!

Attached: WzjnPl42QTU.jpg (1000x1080, 220.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzSOhyVKIlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

bump!

bumping

bump

Not a single person has been able to explain how Russia is less justified in taking a side within a civil war involving ethnic Russians at their doorstep than eurofags are in joining "freedom" coalitions to take sides in other conflicts which they have even less of a reason to be in, but justify with "muh national security" even as they let refugees into their countries.

bump

le classique

btw she has been already cancelled in twitter for this lol

I fucking hate NPCs

Attached: 1646323851781.png (2078x2066, 2.26M)

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSOhyVKIlY
this is what you support, leftists

It's because the other ones aren't white.

bump

bump

Muzzies are scum
Ukrainians are alright (or maybe they aint but at least they aint shitting yp Western Europe)

bump

Ops pic is stupid because Putin is bombing Ukraine not vice versa

Ukrainians are white so people care
Most people (especially Americans) think that wars in Europe can not happen and that we're all united EU kumbaya singing brothers, that's why they're so shocked about this

i want russian gf, because theyre so fucking cute.

russian are also white, if memekrainians are white then russians are white.

Pretty much
The west is basically oppressive Rome and the barbarians are eventually gonna kick our asses
Our prime fighters is degenerate z so we ain’t winning
America so quick to go to war but literally shitting bricks about sending soldiers

>Putin is bombing Ukraine not vice versa
And Ukraine was bombing Russians for close to a decade before Putin intervened in the civil war.