16000 foreign fighters join Ukraine

Any Forums laughed at reddit, but they are literally going to beat back Russia

Attached: reddit wins ukraine.png (1217x1095, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ooOELrGMn14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These are mostly former service men with a taste for combat. They can no longer function in polite society. War is what they crave. Diamond Dogs and some shit

And they're in Europe for what? Kill more white people?

50 acres and a moskal slave for every foreign fighter when Ukrainian Khaganate is reborn.

Attached: greater ukraine.png (1200x730, 388.14K)

They'll just be a liability and a hindrance.

Also, considering that they're killing "saboteurs" from other parts of Ukraine, I wouldn't want to be the one they accuse of being a Russian / Donetsk / Luansk / Belarus / Chechen spy.

>Canadian
>faggot

Checks out.

Can I go fight for Russia?

sounds like a kike dream.

Attached: khaz-pe4toy121doyjxaiqg4ifw2qbq8lnsjabtexmn8g9u.jpg (800x701, 109.59K)

Hope they have go pros like isis

>These are mostly former service men with a taste for combat.
Lmao Reddit cope. You have to go back.

Attached: 53DE2658-3DAE-46B4-A251-4BFCDF8417DF.jpg (828x718, 308.5K)

>Start streaming and make selfies
>Russian army locates them and blaps them
This happened often in Syria and I can't wait for it to happen again

I don't know, ask Putin he's the one starting this war and sending all his mongoloids and muslim to do so.

Yes, it's called being radicalised online. Reddit lefties live on social media and that crap, they believe they are actual marvel super heroes. Being radical ins't brave. They will get taken apart.

When you are a no nothing loser who zero interest or hobbies or life, and just live online screeching about racism, this is what happens. They in some ways, have nothing to lose.

Me, I have a house, wife and 2 kids. I don't give a shit about Ukraine or Russia.

Fuck off idiot shill. Go back to your troon subreddit.

Pic related is a great way of justifying Russia razing ur kike homeland to the ground

The license to kill.

Unrelated but America would kick the shit out of Russia right?

is that what they call mercenaries these days?

lmao are they even getting paid? And who is paying them?

>people got memed into risking their lives to protect the political authority of a jewish comedian from another country/continent

What the fuck is this timeline

Attached: 723.jpg (1200x1200, 86.27K)

Theres a reason why its '16000' because its actually 0, nobody is signing the minimum 3 year contract

It's not too far off from calling oblivious conscripts a peacekeeping force.

Those are not redditors kek. Most lf them are veterans

They are PMC disguised as "volunteers" acting as proxies for NATO country for plausible deniability.

Or do you really believe they let any retard go get shelled by Russia artillery?

In a conventional war, yes. It wouldn't really be close.

"muh kill whites". why are you such a faggot? go suck a white tranny or other piece of shit just because he kinda looks like you.

Why is there a S.T.A.L.K.E.R Bandit in this picture?

Why are you gay user?
youtu.be/ooOELrGMn14

>signed in
>numbers provided by western media
>only a fraction will ever arrive
Okay.

Off yourself, maple nigger. Does there have to be 50,000 threads about every minor detail of the globohomo Rothschild war? It Mutts and CIA assets want to fight, who gives a fuck?

Attached: 11AC89F2-654D-426F-95E9-ED79CB4C2BD5.png (500x332, 70.64K)

good the more dead morons the better.

They are going to be ground troops for army that has no armor and airforce left, all the battles are concentrated on the cities, oh boy they gonna have so much fun! Everyone who volunteers is fucking retarded, there are easier way to suicide than travel 10000 miles!

Attached: 9km4s864pdw61.png (400x300, 55.58K)

most normies/NPC live in a void so meaningless that they'll do anything to feel their life has a reason. Even fighting for CNN doctrine as a jew comedian gets brothers to kill each other.

There was a dude from reddit in the know who said it's probably about 100 retards from redit who signed up, the rest are vets from all ovet

So when will we start calling them terrorists?
A year? Five years? Ten years?

Attached: ED8TCIaXYAAw7Q7.jpg (1124x633, 95.58K)

they are fighting for nwo neoliberal feudalism. they're idiots.

>16k fighters
yup, not PMC's at all. also not NATO. it is rebbit, bro, trust us, we are going to jihad.

Yeah, but if you're a beta numale with no prospects or historical perspective, the street cred of having volunteered to fight literally Sauron/Thanos is pretty high.

it's somehow telling that you said "house" first before wife and kids.

Objectively, yes. In a fight without nuclear weapons the United States could kick the shit out of any country on Earth, and yes, that includes the chinks. It is difficult to overstate how superior the American airforce and navy are to their rivals.

However that will all begin to change as more non-whites move into the country and continue to spread their disease. White people form the core of every single military branch and were the catalyst for making the American military the most powerful in history.

My God, sometimes I wish we were still a pan-European ethnostate so badly it hurts.

Helps boost the population like trophy hunting

Ghosts of kiev

These grassroots Redditors and other "foreign fighters" are a n obvious cover for the US and NATO sending in Special Forces. They will get droned to fuck because Russia isn't stupid. Anybody retarded enough to not realise that this is just a cover to send in the SAS is going to have a very short experience and will be shunned and blocked by the actual forces who wont want them around - so, no resupplies, on your own, hanging around actual men who make you feel worthless and yet you're still just waiting to get droned KEK

Attached: R.png (292x292, 219.7K)

/this

Ahh land of milkers and honey.

heres the recruitment guy

Attached: o1yjvr_Trim.webm (900x1600, 1.99M)

No

Attached: file.png (960x134, 26.29K)

>They can no longer function in polite society. War is what they crave. Diamond Dogs and some shit

Maybe some are, but most are good men who can't stand to do nothing when they could.

Attached: charlie hebdo.jpg (1035x1280, 182.26K)

Does it matter when muttburgers provoked Putin into it?

that reminds me of all the people who suddenly joined ISIS a few years back

Cant wait for the first isis style video of some pledditard getting disassembled.

Attached: punkbitch.png (419x309, 118.2K)