How do I fake my death?

I'm tired of my life. I need a reset. I need to escape from my gf mostly. Are there any political implications of someone faking their death?

Attached: IMG_20220304_034632.jpg (1080x925, 162.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6J4PGiJl2dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go fight in Ukraine

I would. But how?

They don't put you in their actual army, they just place you in a local militia

You gotta save up enough blood over time. Enough for someone to declare you dead based on blood volume alone. So 3 or 4 quarts yeah?

Just move somewhere else and don't tell anyone

lol

It's really that simple

change location and wait, boom, no more taxes

>Are there any political implications of someone faking their death?

Yes, population count will be off by 1

How can I move to another country asap? I'll need visas and shit

It's probably illegal but all the same...write a sucide note, park your car or leave your clothes, wallet and shoes on a bridge above a fast moving river and relocate to guatemala or honduras travelling only by bus. This should work

Just come to Mongolia, nobody will ever find you here.

>relocate to guatemala or honduras travelling only by bus
How do I even do that

I didn't get where I am today by faking my own death son

youtube.com/watch?v=6J4PGiJl2dQ

Attached: index.jpg (248x203, 6.08K)

Get to your nearest French foreign legion recruitment office and join. They will erase your entire past. & chances are that you'll likely go fight somewhere in Eurasia in the foreseeable future.

who

>I need to escape from my gf mostly
"I'm sick of you. I don't want to do this any more. Get out."
Much easier. Just grow a pair of balls and stop running away.

Why fake your death when you could just set up a fake identity and leave your old life behind? It's not illegal to just go missing. Take a hike up into the mountains and never come back, no one cares. You'd need a fake identity anyway, and this guarantees you don't look like you suspiciously vanished into thin air. Or, alternatively, just face your problems and fix them, which is much easier.

>Why fake your death when you could just set up a fake identity and leave your old life behind?
How?

Dont need to do all that, simply drop the bitch. If the house is hers pack your shit while she is at work or out with friends or something. If the house is yours get an eviction note to present when you talk to her to absolutely destroy her heart.

If the house is neither yours or hers wtf are you waiting for? Just move to another city, pussy.

Go volunteer in ukraine

But I don't want to break her heart. I know I'm a pussy.

cut off your foot, put it in a running shoe, and throw it in the ocean in British Columbia

You'd have to know a lot about this that's not available anywhere, and have the ability to ensure the identity set up would be fully valid for decades. I mean honestly it'd probably take a long ass time to find something that was guaranteed to work, and you'd have to be knee deep in criminal connections to even have it as an option. So, you just have to fix your life like everyone else.

Unironically do this. Go to Poland, buy a fake identity, you are Polish now. Quickly ruin new Polish life with immature shenanigans.
>Oh, user!

Attached: oh you.png (345x482, 223.95K)

Don't use ketchup for blood. I learned that the hard way. It ruined my favorite shirt.