/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #626

Previous
>US Senator Lindsay Graham just called for Putin's assassination
>There was just a live streamed battle at a nuclear power plant (the largest in Europe) and the plant was on fire. The fire has now been put out. Full details on the situation are unclear at the moment. Zelensky just spoke with Biden and Boris Johnson about it.
>Multiple websites and internet services are blocked in Russia, including the Apple App Store and Google Play
>A convoy of Russian forces is trying to reach the largest nuclear power plant in Europe. Heavy fighting reported.
>Telecoms blackout in Sumy Oblast
>Peace talks ended, no resolution reached but they agreed on humanitarian corridors
>Putin spoke. Said everything is going according to plan. Also claimed a General died.
>An amphibious assault on Odessa could be coming soon
>Mariupol is isolated but under Ukrainian control. Under heavy shelling.
>Russians claim Kherson is under their control. Ukrainian military says it's not, but there is heavy fighting taking place. US officials also deny it's under Russian control and say it's "too soon" to say.
>Heavy fighting reported in Kharkiv and Mariupol
>Russia is conducting tactical strikes in Kyiev. A TV tower was hit. Another missile missed and hit a Holocaust memorial site.
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kyiev
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Gypsies stole a Russian tank
>Russian army captured Chernobyl
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians forces are in the outskirts of Mariupol.
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked

Multicam stream: [YouTube] Ukraine Live Camera - Multiple View Points [Russian Invasion] (embed)

liveuamap.com/
Frequent objective analysis of the war: understandingwar.org/

Attached: 1646314838639.jpg (828x823, 202.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1499427486739873798/pu/vid/720x1280/lijRR5BayGG7QIcJ.mp4
youtu.be/_UXwEf7aDsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY
fucked the cam link FUCK

LMFAO OP image implying war torn Ukraine is more dangerous than Chicago, and Detroit.

Attached: war has begun 2014.png (1276x1864, 1.37M)

NUKE THE KREMLIN
SLAVA UKRAINI

Dummy here.
Wait, I thought the VDV were wiped out attacking Hostomel airport but in the other thread Russian state TV were there with that giant destroyed USSR plane in the background so wtf is going on.

Attached: 1564992932094.jpg (501x516, 71.26K)

Thoughts about binland taking the opportunity now to aid binnish seperatists in karelia thats under russian oppression?

Attached: 1646383697031.jpg (1400x1700, 1.46M)

LMAO
Helsinki gets bombed first before that happens

>RT
>memeflag
>same post
based /chug/ bot

Attached: 1646308076879.jpg (410x442, 64.04K)

>Ukrainian govt tells people to set fire to Russian vehicles. So they did, they set fire to a BM21 Grad MLRS which as a result of the fire detonated the rockets and destroyed the entire area.

>Explosion aftermath video, 1280p:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1499427486739873798/pu/vid/720x1280/lijRR5BayGG7QIcJ.mp4

Attached: FM6LgTtXsAIAyl0.jpg (1280x578, 130.01K)

What actually happens in binland, it looks like it would be a desolate wasteland

>anons have been killed on both sides of this conflict
>might have shitposted in the same threads together, laughed at the same jokes about mutts
>could be laying out in the field because of some globohomo bullshit
IM GETTING SICK OF THIS

One can only hope

martial law confirmed

Attached: file.png (718x105, 10.52K)

fuck ukraine
fuck russia
both are shithole countries. can't believe the world is losing its mind over these wastes of space.

The uke cuck table vs the russian big boy desk.

Attached: 1646383984974.jpg (1564x1564, 542.49K)

russhits malding

BIG RUSS ON RT!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 3.53.47 AM.png (1582x870, 1.48M)

Nigger

By who? Russia cant bomb them since that would make them hypocrites.
Yes. Would be very funny if they did this.

>detonated
>same memeflag
>debunked fake from 2 days ago
He cдaвaйcя, ты блять пoбeдитeль мaмкин

Attached: 1646370151558.jpg (644x800, 155.88K)

that table could hold many banana

Attached: 1638393596708.png (260x334, 110.04K)

>plastic cups
ngmi

>The State Duma adopted a law on criminal punishment for fakes about the actions of the Russian armed forces.
Let's briefly explain what this means:

>If you write in a social network, telegram, in general chats, something about the victims, the number of those killed or captured, about the bombing of residential areas, etc, and russian Ministry of Defense and the official state media do not confirm this, this will be regarded as knowingly false information, for which a fine of 700 thousand to 1.5 million rubles is provided, or up to 3 years in prison. And in the current situation, fines to get off, most likely, will not work.

>For calls to prevent the use of Russian troops to protect the interests of Russia, maintain peace and security, or for discrediting such use (if earlier during the year the violator was brought to administrative responsibility for this) - a fine from 100 thousand to 300 thousand rubles or up to 3 years in colonies. If you write "military change your mind!", this will also be qualified as "discreditation".

>And if such calls for obstruction or such discrediting resulted in grave consequences - a fine from 300,000 to 1 million rubles or up to 5 years in prison.

>Calls for sanctions against Russia will be punished with a fine of up to 500 thousand rubles or up to 3 years in prison, if they have already been brought to administrative responsibility for this.

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_ghettoyouth__0fca011ccad24b2d8eca0aaf1e64edbb.png (1339x2074, 529K)

Now you might ask where the all wreckage is of those Il-76s full of paratroopers the Ukies said they shot down

Attached: 1625758440077.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

I wonder how many days can Ukraine stand ?
Did the fall of Kiev will trigger the end of the war ?

Attached: 1645931849738.jpg (500x375, 140.78K)

If Finland plays stupid games against Russia like they did in ww2 then their capital will be bombed again

He looks even smaller lmao. Like he should have a big book between the chair and his ass as a booster

>Did the fall of Kiev will trigger the end of the war ?
Probably not, russia need to reach Lviv and the carpathian mountrains to be sure there won't be more banderists

>both are shithole countries
I've been to US. It is not that great you know

Jfc
War is terrible
Life is is suffering

Kiev fell?

I see you're also a fellow gore poster !

Attached: 1625497412569.jpg (600x450, 56.61K)

>for which a fine of 700 thousand to 1.5 million rubles is provided
That doesn't sound too bad? About half the price of a freddo.

The russians wont do shit. If they bombed binland for that it would expose them and what theyre doing in Ukraine. They dont want that.

I hope their snipors can hit SLBM.

It is surrounded, but i do not think they will stop there, unless they put a stalin apologist as a leader in Ukraine to do the dirty job for them
They will if Finland does what you suggested

School bombed in Zhytomyr

Attached: e4d40a9-zhytomyr690.jpg (690x387, 171.76K)

On one hand the war coverage started out as bad as Syria and I doubt it got any realer.
On the other Russia sure as fuck hasn't completed their invasion speedrun.

I do hope the rooskies get their shit together, Ukraine isn't important but showing to the west that they don't have any competition is bad for everyone in these faggy times.

Attached: [ASW] Slow Loop - 03 [1080p HEVC][ECFF86AF].mkv_snapshot_04.31_[2022.01.21_13.52.19].jpg (1920x1080, 765.35K)

What am I looking at here

haha, vovas grinder gon be sad

Attached: lel.png (754x411, 42.34K)

>Pigs larping as beaners
The absolute state of piggy army

Attached: 999546782.jpg (459x452, 141.69K)

Pretty easy to cute the retreat, the belarus army is on stand by probably for that exact reason.
Plus, with what ukrainians will stop them ? Their best army is surounded at the east and their pilotes dont fly so well. Picrel

Attached: 1645988398330.jpg (651x1156, 279.01K)

That battle last night at the nuclear power station was off the charts crazy.

Let's get something straight, Mack. This hardass stance by the US is not about protecting NATO, Putin, democracy, of even Ukraine.

This is about pure sweet revenge.

Russia literally installed Trump. They caused four fucking years of absolute terror and chaos, brainwashed half the country into believing our elections are rigged, and then tried to OVERTHROW the government on January 6th.
They almost ended our country!

Do you *really* think Patriots haven't been waiting for the first opportunity to push their shit in?

They fucked with these United States on countless occasions and tried to cause a civil war.

Time to fuck them up, bury their serial killer President, and drag them kicking and screaming into the twenty first century. And because they were such huge fucking assholes, we really won't be satisfied until they surrender unconditionally and a rainbow flag is projected on the Kremlin.

>Kiev fell?
Kyiv stands, thanks for asking.

Attached: COA_of_Kyiv_Kurovskyi.svg.png (1200x1598, 372.75K)

Any russian here can confirm that martial law is about to be declared in russia? What about the far east equipment relocations? Are those fake news from the West or are we really getting more practice targets for NLAWs?

Dont stay close to a f18 taking off

Attached: Robinson, Robert Lemar, AB2.jpg (600x450, 274.17K)

time for coffee and news , the boomer way
youtu.be/_UXwEf7aDsY

I mean to prevent another color revolution or NATO countries trying to get a piece of the cake

Saint Olga of Kyiv blesses you.

Attached: olga.jpg (760x507, 64.72K)

I can't understand how do you get such a death. did the nigga try to deepthroat some machinery?

Saw a U2 cover band tonight. Singer proclaimed “we’re all United” referencing Ukraine. I said no we’re not out loud. I might be rooting for Ukraine but I’m not doing shit to help them and neither were any of the other drunks in the bar.

Just lets them the time to prepare grozny 2.0.
We saw Malkas coming by and they learned from nato and bombing school in the middle east.

Attached: 1600990748269.jpg (600x400, 34.25K)

That work is about like all of them. Eastern Ukies sure as shit know why they're fighting, they've had fight dropped on them for near a decade, cunthead.

man, avengers would solve this conflict so fast!
superman would like burn the russian troops with his laser eyes n shieeet

Attached: 1646079579810.jpg (735x1024, 141.24K)

What am I looking at?

I think the whole world is not happy with Russia right now. Not looking good for putler

>I said no we’re not out loud.

About time people just point out this clear and obvious bullshit while it's still legal to.

kek wojak corrected to work, get a job shit meme

>le magical pine tree appears

>hohol civvis in the occupied cities are starving and without running water while their president enjoy lavish feasts safe in his bunker
and this man is supposed to be some sort of hero? he is corrupt just like the rest of them

Strengthening my putin end game prediction on ww3 kamikaze

What happened?

Dont kiss a f18

>There was just a live streamed battle at a nuclear power plant (the largest in Europe) and the plant was on fire. The fire has now been put out. Full details on the situation are unclear at the moment. Zelensky just spoke with Biden and Boris Johnson about it.

Just woke up, sauce please?

All you shilling failed and now you try to derail the thread with offtopic. Desperate shills are desperate

Captcha-->

Attached: zzzc.png (433x385, 23.99K)