70 Japanese have volunteered to fight in Ukraine

Why are Japanese so awesome?
Any Forums is on the wrong side of history

reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/around-70-japanese-have-volunteered-fight-ukraine-report-2022-03-02/

Attached: asdassad.jpg (797x846, 140.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/kamikaze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also those girls are definitely not Japanese, and they are definitely not the volunteers, but I don't care

last time we sent japanese to help foreign invasion, we were burden to allies
its just 70 people with 0 war experience anyways

This is fucking retarded, they can't even get to Ukraine let alone anyone from that Neutered failure of a country actually know how to fight. Plus the fact that they worked with the Nazis last time it would look real bad for them to work with Nazis again.

Shitty Netflix reboot of the Rape of Nanking

>Why are Japanese so awesome?
lack of christcuckery, they have based Bushido and Shinto instead

Attached: 1646121150845.jpg (240x240, 5.88K)

>let alone anyone from that Neutered failure of a country actually know how to fight.
wanna pull up the american casualties when they were invading japanese positions kek?

You DO know that the US governement made 5 million purple heart medals in preparation from an invasion of mainland japan right ?

Attached: 1646358436388.gif (500x245, 1007.16K)

No worries. We send our Cosplay division. Really good dressed. I make you my bitch. OKAY!

Attached: download.png (319x158, 6.18K)

>don't care about the propaganda being propaganda
Yes, reality can suck your dick right, progressive man?

You don't know history and it shows, Japan was losing so started suicide bombing ships, they were torturing and eating POW's of all nations, many never left the islands they were guarding after the war, Japan was searching for them for decades. One of the people almost captured and executed was George Bush senior. Japans actions caused the need for an invasion never happen as they were bombed, and Germany provided the blueprints for those bombs since America never would have started the program for atom Bombs if intelligence hadn't discovered they were working on it, luckily for the world Germany never found a proper coolant, unlucky for the world they taught America how.

>Japan was losing so started suicide bombing ships, they were torturing and eating POW's of all nations
sometimes I forget how stupid americans actually are out of disbelief

Attached: 1637841835273.jpg (261x471, 28.99K)

team airsoft reporting for anime duty commander kike!

britannica.com/topic/kamikaze
What is wrong with you fuckwits these days, read a history book sometimes instead of jacking off

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

impossible

>70 Japanese have volunteered to fight in Ukraine
I need it and I want to keep it.

Attached: Island_Boys_VS_Russia.png (605x631, 371.08K)

>pacifist japan
Jesus Christ, they get jurnos now fresh out of middle school?

also the war already started so you can’t do that surprise destruction of their navy thing

Attached: 99EB68EE-0F0F-4D3E-9775-792BEF4FCB35.jpg (575x773, 238.99K)

>they can't even get to Ukraine
They habe already arrived, lol.

>let alone anyone from that Neutered failure of a country actually know how to fight
Yeah, that's what commanding structures are for. Also it is not that hard:
"You sit here, if tank comes you aim here and shoot here. Da?"

Are they real Japs or just gaijin, like CIA horse shit?

How many fucking flashlights does that rifle need, you silly meme girl?

Kek they look like they're wearing those fake rubber faces

No it's not, data compiled after ww2 from all nations showed that most soldiers would purposefully avoid killing someone even if their life was threatend. That's why almost all militaristic nations now put their soldiers through such brainwashing training and why PTSD is so high. They must reprogram a person into a instinct killer to be useful in war, it's why if your intelligence is too high they move you too a desk or mechanics job, because you too difficult to program.

We send all gaikokujin and otaku to Ukraine. WIN WIN.

>volunteering for a futile suicide mission
>japan
makes perfect sense

Attached: 1646291291124.jpg (677x677, 46.17K)

>thinking I don't know about the kamikaze
>thinking kamikaze werent far more effective than american tactics
>thinking americans lost less pilots for the same ammount of ships destroyed than kamikazes
>having a schzio rant about "the japanese eating everyone from everywhere"

You have to learn how to fight somehow. Doing peacekeeping shit is usually how most forces who don't expect to get into war any time soon gain important practical experience. This is even better then that.
Of course, the volunteers need to survive the ordeal and get home afterward.