So when it Hungary going to take its rightful Carpathian Ruthenia clay?

So when it Hungary going to take its rightful Carpathian Ruthenia clay?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 7.43.27 pm.png (578x754, 148.51K)

>implying we need a useless piece of land with shitty infrastructure
When will you take back New Zealand?

They'll join when we stop sucking American cock, so long as they aren't sucking Chinese cock.

to get some mountains lol

Any land is good land.

The Magyar gets dizzy and disoriented when at an altitude greater than 500m above sea level (meaning Balaton level)

As a NATO country it's unlikely we go in there any time soon.

Not all of them though
>t. Szekely raised at the feet of the Hargita

Attached: hargita_1942.jpg (1509x1084, 1.04M)

After the collapse of the central government in Kiev, we will move in to “protect” the Hungarians/Rusyns living there

I can totally see that happening.
And we can even say we're there to protect Hungarian citizens, which makes the whole thing even more plausible

>I can totally see that happening.
Don't be delusional brother, we are a sheep country, we are not going to do shit.

It belongs to Germany

See that green area on the map?
That's nothing, you don't need great forces, you don't need public support or anything to go in there and secure it as a unilateral peacekeeping mission. It'd make sense to do it even we don't plan to stay, just to create a buffer border zone for more effective defense.

Damn bro, aesthetic as fuck.
My parents are also from Transylvania, any more good old picture?
Hopefully it becomes Hungarian again one day, it's a shame what became of the area after the gypsies took it.

just a reminder that it belongs to us.

Attached: 4875489578943.png (1024x466, 173.6K)

no more old pics, but the Carpathians are always aesthetic
Which part are your parents from?

Attached: gyimesek.jpg (1280x743, 96.67K)

I hate seeing this shit country dispute all the time
It does not belong to you It wont be yours
You barely own your house

Soon.

It makes complete sense though.

Geographically, it is basically an extension of the Slovakian Carphatian mountains.
Hungary has no mountains, makes no sense for it to own that region geographically.

Linguistically, it is ukrainian and many Rusyn speakears, both much more similar to czech and slovak languages.

And overall, if I don't include the hungarian minority, it is simply much more similar to Slovakia.

Goddamn hungarians, you should have been expelled like the Germans.

Ok let's make a deal
We get the south, where Hungarians live, you get the rest
Deal?

Just west of Brasso

>land has >10% hungarians living there
Hungarians : GIBS ME DAT FOR FREE
why are they like this?

Königsboden, I see.
It's a pity what became of that land after Ceaucescu literally sold almost all Saschen to Germany. Your villages and towns taken over by hordes of gyppos and illiterate romanians from the Regate.

Attached: thinkstockphotos-825368736-e1501684688522-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 174.14K)