FOXTROT FLASH; RUSSIA RETURNING TO GOLD STANDARD

BILL TO BE SUBMITTED TO DUMA BY MAY 5TH
I DELIVERED TO YOU ON THE DATE RUSSIA WOULD RECOGNISE LUHAN DONETSK
CAN CONFIRM RUSSIA HAS THE GOLD
RUSSIA GOING ON THE GOLD STANDARD WILL PLACE U.S./BRITAIN/ GLOBALIST IN AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS
AT THAT POINT THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ATTEMPT TO INVADE RUSSIA AND CONQUER ALL OF IT
POMPEO HAS RECOMMENDED U S RECOGNIZE TAIWAN AS INDEPENDENT SOVEREIGN NATION
CHINA RESPONDS BY DECLARING THEY WILL TURN THE U.S. WAR MACHINE IN TO SCRAP IRON
THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD
LEMMINGS OVER A CLIFF TO THEIR DEMISE
I SHALL MAKE READY THE GAPS IN THE HEDGES
>Thread Theme;
youtu.be/ZeMlQEWEg2Q
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kitco.com/news/2022-03-04/LBMA-investigates-Russian-gold-refiners.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365016596/#365044726
realburningbush.com/rebecca
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197622895/#q197627118
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-PkthyG-c
greekcitytimes.com/2022/03/01/is-saint-paisios-prophecy-of-world-war-iii-coming-true/
greatmonarch-angelicpontiffprophecies.blogspot.com/p/alois-irlmaier1894-1959-deciding.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329319610/#q329324091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PANIC AT THE DISCO
kitco.com/news/2022-03-04/LBMA-investigates-Russian-gold-refiners.html
>inb4source

FUCK RUSSIA

Any suggestions?

Attached: tender.jpg (880x1023, 109.73K)

Instead of this whole war thing can we just instead break out the guillotines and just start lopping off the heads of our "ruling class" as they so recently seem to like to call themselves

Attached: surprised-pikachu.gif (498x325, 1.65M)

For the first Time in my Life I Am
at a
Loss for Words.
This is my One Prediction I almost wish did not come True.
Of the Two Choices I would rather have had The Tsunami and Restoration of The Republic, but Globalist opted for WW3.
There was no more room
on
The Etch-a-Sketch.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210428_202936.jpg (1080x1440, 509.53K)

I agree, much more productive than the brother war circus act

Attached: elite trust.jpg (553x500, 75.89K)

BD confirms:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365016596/#365044726
"Yep. Pretty much. Odd that the Ukraine will bring into being the rebirth of Russia, the destruction of the western monetary system, and many other things that cannot be shared now. When Rebecca met Putin she gave him a message. A message from a higher power telling Putin his role in the coming world. That is for another day. On the road to Iran for now. The shit has crossed the border. Question is how many stops did it make and has any of it been dispersed. Israeli agents are already there."
Fuck those larping mutts in the middle east.

Attached: 20kkkeks.png (459x612, 533.11K)

who the fuck are you?

Attached: yew.jpg (1200x900, 54.82K)

“American Oligarchs”

I took the tube back out of town
Back to the Rollin' Pin
I felt a little like a dying clown
With a streak of Rin Tin Tin.
>inb4source

AHHHHHHHH

You have been stacking right pol?

Forgot pic

Attached: 7524C92B-7EBE-4EF1-879D-7083C54C0974.png (529x516, 18.16K)

Also related post from Rebecca before her meeting in Moscow with Ru senior leadership:
realburningbush.com/rebecca
"Some of you may be wondering why it is that I am traveling at this moment in time. Before BD user left he appealed to BB to give mankind one last chance to see if the effects of what is to come could be lessened. Much the way BB allowed for survivors of Atlantis to survive in the Valley of the Blue Moon. I have to find enough good people left to avoid BB`s harshest actions. Hopefully I can do enough and convince enough people that we are on the verge of the Apocalypse and ways must be changed and changed now. This is not a time for cowardice. It just will not fly."
"The picture I posted it seems was not from the Titanic. Thanks to those who caught it. Just tired and was trying to convey the magnitude of what is in the works. Did not catch there being a problem. Appreciate the help. Just as an aside I am in Moscow now with CIA user and a meeting was just concluded with senior leadership. I will just leave it at that. The Russians recognize the magnitude of the problems the world faces and are begging just to be let out of what is going to happen. They do not believe there is much they can do but survive themselves."

I have been Qarning everyone for
Six.
Years.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197622895/#q197627118
>inb4source

Wanted to give you a heads up on potential disclosure op thread:
"we are INDEED destroying the story that has been perpetuated so far having to do with the egyptian, babylonian, sumerian mythos
Everything that has come from that part of the world, the story that is in the land, and its people"
"To nullify the energy that is in the middle east and north africa, the history of the land. No more continuing of that, mutating from one facade to another. That energy will depart from this world. The stargate will be shut and erased."
"TLDR from all the way in pakistan and afghanistan to the atlantic ocean on africa there will be no life. In fact it will get so cold the air will liquify and there will be secondary explosions and fires in its wake. The ground will be frozen solid a couple hundred feet down and just as much ice will be in the arabian seas."
Now this is interesting news.

Yes.

They just say that they abandon VAT for buying gold. Nobody talks about fixed price for gold yet. They actually say that gold is a good alternative to dollars/euro as a stable money equivalent. So people should devirsify with gold instead of bying dollars or keeping only rubles. The person talking is the russian chief of tax department.

comfy thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-PkthyG-c
read up on alois irlmaier and saint paisios, then you'll get a good picture of what is to come
greekcitytimes.com/2022/03/01/is-saint-paisios-prophecy-of-world-war-iii-coming-true/
greatmonarch-angelicpontiffprophecies.blogspot.com/p/alois-irlmaier1894-1959-deciding.html
tl;dr
most probable course of ww3 will be
>economy goes to shit
>boogaloo in the middle east and/or with turkey, fleets in the Mediterranean sea (nato/russia?)
>conference in balkans for peace, might be including a new american president
>someone gets killed, war starts
>ww3 starts in fall or in spring
>within hours to a few days, russians advance to germany
>germany will be nuked and flooded
>almost everything north of the danube river will probably be kill
>will be over in less than three months
meaning we still have some time

Attached: 3Yl3oyQ.jpg (600x334, 51.87K)

If things need to be handled domestically here for awhile, Russia might as well get the ball rolling. Time for bear to play the role of Big Daddy.

Attached: johnnycash.jpg (1400x1395, 97.67K)

GAS HAS BREACHED 5 DOLLARS A GALLON IN CALIFORNIA
DID YOU
PHILLIP?
I WARNED YOU ON 9/4/21
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329319610/#q329324091
>inb4source