Why didn't you listen?

Why didn't you listen?

Attached: society.jpg (1024x966, 168.94K)

>muh slippery slope fallacy
that one aged like shit

Attached: davila collapse.jpg (850x400, 59.9K)

Attached: wwIII.png (814x294, 213.54K)

progressive = increases over time
it's not even a prediction, it's what's on the tin.

If only there was some movement focused on conserving these time honored values

Attached: progressivism.jpg (1024x512, 81.72K)

We warned you.

Attached: demon library.jpg (800x689, 78.74K)

oh well

Attached: conserve.jpg (624x300, 54.59K)

This. Conservatism is just progressivism with the handbrake enganged.
Cthulu swims steadily but he swims always to the left.

don't mock a suicide
you'll be one of the first to go pinko

Attached: ummm.jpg (1221x772, 146.87K)

>Implying everything hasn't collapse and we aren't living in the fallout currently

lol petty kike rat will take fukken nuttin

Attached: youll-do-nothing-connor-mc-greggor.gif (498x280, 985.08K)

Weren't the unique values in the American revolutionary war
>Fuck giving money to other countries when we could be getting rich off of our own land
>Fuck organized religion telling us what to do
>Fuck people who don't want organized religion telling them what to do
>Fuck anyone who tells us that making money can possibly be unethical if it's through abusive practices

What's funny is that every single slippery slope I've seen mocked has come true
>Nigger judges
>Women in power
>Youth degeneracy
Yup, slippery slope guys, not a fuckin meme

you forgot the most unique value

Attached: usconstitution2.png (1314x752, 640.62K)

not really unique considering the state of slavery around the world at the time. A barbaric practice the west ended.

>ended
>not debt slavery
Wew lad.

I can go out to home depot right now, and fine a mexican slave to use for my company. We ended slave trading, not slaving.

>>Fuck people who don't want organized religion telling them what to do
I forgot the part in the revolutionary war when we established the theocracy

Attached: christian nation.jpg (640x660, 61.84K)

that's not a slave retard

FUCK JANNIES

all gays I know of are pariah losers

w0t the fuck is it then? a stupid fucking beaner wetback spic? cool it with the racism yo

>has no rights
>cannot take you to court
>can pay pennies on the dollar for his labor
>understands your language just enough to take commands, but not enough to actually be seen as a countryman
>when done with, can call ice to get rid of it for you
What do you call that, cuz thats slavery to me. Reminds me of roman slavery actually....

DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

Yea, when im done with the spic slaves, fren. I gotta build my shed first...

interestingly, society is now collapsing. i wonder why.

You described an illegal alien, someone who needs to go home.
I agree that the sanctuary system is broken and causes harm to everyone involved.
Now describe the conditions in Mexico that made him come here, make sure to draw a retarded conclusion when you're done it's hilarious

Attached: bidenville.jpg (2048x2776, 2.47M)