In a few days i'm driving to Livi, Ukraine to pick up two "refugees" I met on Any Forums...

In a few days i'm driving to Livi, Ukraine to pick up two "refugees" I met on Any Forums. Will document the process as I go, as a hedge against getting ass-raped. Is this Based or Cringe?

Attached: Hop in Nigger.jpg (711x1024, 194.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FO53M8x3Y28&t=591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It takes 15 hours each way, but they are paying for fuel on the way back. One guy is rich of Dogecoin, the other is a programmer but Ukranian middle-class i.e. poor. They're going to split the fuel bill.

Attached: ukraining sideways.png (1533x545, 669.05K)

Better than having no life and playing vidya all day. Hope it goes well.

How well do you know them? What do you plan on doing with them when you bring them home? You should cage them under your bed and do the whole forced-sissification thing.

>not making them both bring at least 1 woman each
you are a terrible negotiator.

Report back on the boypussy
Give us descriptions to conceptualize the aroma
Feet pics too

Yeah i'm getting old (35) and bored of life.

0% other than they're fellow autists off Any Forums

See above

If they haven't prepped i'll throw them out halfway down Putin's "humanitarian corridor" www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2022/03/03/6221209b22601dac588b45ae.html

Oh and they will both stay at my place until they can go back. One is interested in getting a job in Germany, the other guy is NEET and just wants to protect his bitcoin wallets. i'm most worried about him desu but hey he's got money for fuel.

So are you just not worried about getting shot or something?

How are you going to smuggle them over the border? Aren't they 18-to-60 men?

kek user is gonna document his ass rape to prevent ass rape

Meanwhile me, a Chad, has to pretty camgirls asking to come live with me. Ofc I refused because they have no penis.

In his ass.

when they are black, you're doing globohomo a favor. based
when they are white, you should rob them and take everything from these evil nazis.

My car has a human-sized compartment behind the seats: youtube.com/watch?v=FO53M8x3Y28&t=591

The other guy has dual-citizenship. I'm worried about it, but i think if i have two random babushkas in the back and the foreigner up front with me we will get through.

kek

No one is fighting for your soon to be glassed fuckhole, die Hohol fuck

I hope you get killed by thugs who received free NATA funded ak’s
Faggot

huh 15 hours is how long it takes to drive from chicago to nyc

sounds interesting nigel. dont get ass raped.

Interesting, post updates on how it goes, godspeed.

Doesn't your country have mortality rate higher than any white country at war?

Bruh if you get searched, which you probably will given that there's thousands of guns and RPGs floating in Ukraine right now, you will all get in trouble. Maybe ask your friend to send you like 1000 euros in Bitcoin, cash it out and bribe the guards with it (if need be).

Cringe as fuck. Not doing it but asking, yikes.

I am doing it, i'm really just seeing if there would be any interest in documenting it. It takes a lot of time to film/edit/etc and if everyone thought I was the dumbest Uber ever then i'd simply not upload to Any Forumstube as i go, or once im back, not sure yet. But i think people seem as curious as i do what Ukraine and 2 random anons look like.

That's the first place the Russians will search.

you will not insult our mortality rate of bosnians during war, we worked very hard for those numbers!

Don't you have a latrine to clean out Pajeet?