Russia bros defend this and neutral bros explain how this doesn't mean nato should go full counter attack war mode

Russia bros defend this and neutral bros explain how this doesn't mean nato should go full counter attack war mode

Attached: SmartSelect_20220304-083415_YouTube.jpg (1080x1340, 436.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/6ewbYItMAAaC/
npr.org/sections/krulwich/2012/07/16/156851175/five-men-agree-to-stand-directly-under-an-exploding-nuclear-bomb
archive.is/z8Vcf
twitter.com/Quicktake/status/1499579316656607232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia took over the power plant, why would Russian shell itself?

Why would ukraine troops hide out in a power plant? Its like them setting up by schools and hospitals then bitching and whining about damage happening to those locations

Fake and gay.

>shelled with a single flare

Yeah you shouldn't blow up populated schools, hospitals or nuclear power plants if some soldiers are in them

>inb4 they use this to cover up the vaccine induced cancers

Attached: 1646063263860.jpg (396x432, 143.53K)

Russians are retarded. Their generals are retarded. Putin is retarded.
/thread

it's a nazi powerplant.

Ukraine soldiers hide in office building near nuclear plant. Start shooting and get shot back at. Oh no they are trying to blow up the reactor help us Europe they are attacking you too.

They denazified the power plant

Nukes are FAKE

Watch documentary:
bitchute.com/video/6ewbYItMAAaC/

> 01:04:00
> physic professor who toured arround the USA in the 70s made presentations proving Uranium and radiation is literally overblow, to get it out of regular peoples hands since ist pretty easy to use for almost free energy.
He also explains the properties of certain radiation.
For example alpha radiation is just producing helium.
It can't even penetrate paper.

Radiators from radium which emit heat without energy imput can be radiactivly isolatey by putting it in a thin aluminum Box.

But they wanted to get it out of consumers hands since they can't require money from you for that.

So then every radioactive material became dangerous.
Which people did not buy sind they knew in the 50s that only polonium and Kobalt isotopes produce radiation which can affect the human beeing.

Then they created the Nuke scam.
Cheap energy will be impossible because of that

> THAT TIME FIVE GUYS STOOD AT GROUND ZERO WHILE A NUKE DETONATED OVERHEAD.
npr.org/sections/krulwich/2012/07/16/156851175/five-men-agree-to-stand-directly-under-an-exploding-nuclear-bomb
> archieved: archive.is/z8Vcf

>"Quite a few have died from cancer," he told reporter Bill Broad
> Yoshitake's nephew also wrote in and didn't mention his uncle's passing, so I'm guessing that he's now 84 years old and still with us.
>made it to 84
> Col. Sidney C. Bruce — died in 2005 (age 86)
> Maj. John Hughes — very common name, but I'm guessing he is Maj. John W. Hughes II (born 1919, same as the above) — died in 1990 (age 71)
> Maj. Norman Bodinger — unclear (not listed in the database), he may still be alive?
> Don Lutrel — I think this is a misspelling of "Luttrell." There is a Donald D. Luttrell in the DVA database, US Army CPL, born 1924, died 1987 (age 63). Seems like a possibility.
nukes confirmed fake and gay

Expert who commented: Alex (((Wellerstein)))
> picrel

Attached: wellerstein.png (342x363, 40.87K)

Yeah it doesn't matter if you set up GRAD rocket artillery near them and shoot at russian troops, the russians have to not shoot back because.. because they just shouldn't ok? Can't take responsibility for what we put in the way of danger.

God, westerners are the worst combination of moralfagging on all the most retarded issues while otherwise being utterly immoral on everything else.

>nato should go full counter attack war mode
sure lets start the nuclear apocalypse

that's a flare, nigger

Guessing you support idf blowing up schools in session because one mortar with 3 men are in there

Bring in the NATO peacekeepers, and peacekeeping jets, and peacekeeping tanks, and peacekeeping drones, and peacekeep the shit out of russians

That's flare...

Like that would be any excuse even in your warped framework. Cut them off from supplies, negotiate a surrender, or simply move on to safe strategic targets. Just don't fucking shell a nuclear power plant, it's not hard.

sure

Attached: there_is_a_real_threat_of_nuclear_fallout_nuclear-tkno7qa0v9l81.webm (852x428, 2.85M)

this is a warcrime

Now its safe, vlads took it over.

setting up your troops in civilian areas or next to a nuclear reactor I'm pretty sure is a war crime

That's just a lot of flares dude, trust me. I'm a flare expert.

they took it after, dumb fuck

Why were the Ukrainians shooting out of the powerplant at the Russians at the beginning of the engagement?
>Why not go hold up somewhere other than a nuclear power plant?

Attached: screen-20220303-164349.webm (1920x864, 1.76M)

Attached: goku.jpg (1200x628, 49K)

Attached: jews say.jpg (256x197, 8.26K)

It's a standard procedure to flare up the nuclear plant

This is a screencap from a video of a flare going up over the plant. Literally fake news yet still been reported as a shelling.

Attached: 1624904191221.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Yes?
>DUDE JUST GET AMBUSHED AND SHOT AND KILLED BRO

Attached: 1646273285721.jpg (1170x1969, 511.51K)

You first, retard.

>ARTILLERY FLARE
>SHELLED
LOL

NOTICE! The Ruskies aren't using gunships or nightvision shit yet. The worst is yet to come and you deserve it for using civilians to block Russian convoys. Prepare for total sieges and artillery strikes.

All I see is a Big Candle. What am I missing?

Its now safe in russian hands. Ukranians should not occupy nuclear reactors and fight from that position.

t. Neutral bro

If they captured the plant - they may use it as a weapon later on.

Attached: 1646359325313.jpg (900x865, 707.83K)

cope ->

Attached: 1637746901949.webm (624x344, 2.82M)

Yes?
Using terrorist tier tactics not even a week into the war

If you do this, you're probably the baddies.

Attached: hamas.jpg (640x563, 74.13K)

>be at home
>get attacked by a burglar
>escape into the oil storage room
>burglar throws in a match
Who was at fault?

I'm surprised no one has already posted this, the news and reddit are still lying that it was a bombing or shelling. They're such dipshits.

twitter.com/Quicktake/status/1499579316656607232

Exactly. Why the fuck are Ukranians hiding in a nuclear power plant? By all means surround it to defend it, but being inside it is just asking for it to be collateral damage. It's like the Palestinians using hospitals to launch rockets, utterly cowardly.

Aren't these the Russian forces on the street?

Attached: Untitled4.jpg (1512x2016, 208.13K)

where is the shell

so they are shooting at the (office) building, where probably the ukies are hiding?

Exactly. I don't get where people are seeing shelling or missiles. That was a flare, then there was a pretty slow moving rocket fired. It was way too slow for a missile, but faster than the flare. My assumption is the explosion came from an rpg or bazooka.

>God, westerners are the worst combination of moralfagging on all the most retarded issues while otherwise being utterly immoral on everything else.
Crying out in pain as it attacks you

You sound very knowledgeable for a mentally retarded person.

Yeah, that's a flare.

>defending power plant
>go inside to take a shit
>get bombed

Attached: 1636320353003.png (123x128, 19.49K)

>neutral bros explain how this-
Do what you want

>neutral bros explain how this doesn't mean nato should go full counter attack war mode
You trust the news to tell the truth. In wartime. You're a fucking idiot. There's your explanation.

Reductio ad absurdum.

So why didn't the ukrainians surrender it to avoid a disaster?

I didnt know Russians were shelling france.

Although they should.