UKRANIANS getting CRAZY in MARIUPOL - soutern front in disarray

Russian information coming from the Mariupol encirclement:

"The headquarters of the Azov special-purpose detachment in south-west Mariupol has been hit by a Tochka-U missile defence system, the Ukrainian Armed Forces have said. More than 20 fighters and 10 pieces of equipment were destroyed in the strike.

The reason for the strike was contradictions between the AFU command and Azov's complete refusal to obey and coordinate its actions with the command of the Ukrainian troops."

This is obviously biased, but what would be the implication of such an event?
What if it is confirmed?
The Donbass region is, as far as we know, with Kiev (shut up I'm italian we use this form, go back to r*ddit) the most heavy fortified position in Ukraine. Losing those regions (Lugansk and Donetsk) means losing at least 8 years of trench and defensive position - the leftover of the 79th territorial defense tanks are being scuffled by the Lugansk Militia Army (that linked with the Russian Federation Army in the northern part of the province) and the bulk of the Ukranian Army is fighting an offensive (?) war in front of Donetsk.
To be honest, as an uninterested onlooker, this doesn't look good for the Ukranians.

Attached: azov1.jpg (1154x825, 63.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/millnr
t.me/wargonzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

death to nazis Alluha akbar!

homosexual and fraudulent

Azov is finished. there is no escape from Mariupol and most will probably surrender or get killed in precision strikes.

>by a Tochka-U missile defence system

what?

big fat missile, nasty shit

Attached: Tochka-U_rep_parad_Yekat.jpg (2000x1321, 501.15K)

It's a weapon system in the Ukranian army, when the Russians want to be adamant clear it was the Ukros to bombard this and that, they say it was a Tochka-U because they don't have it (anymore) in their weapon list.

Well, looks like pork is back on the menu

Attached: Kotelok.jpg (800x1080, 458.54K)

""The constitution prohibits double citizenship but triple citizenship is not forbidden."[18]"
Kolomoisky supreme.

Attached: soyazov.png (1569x1447, 2.19M)

Also, if Luhansk and Donetsk fighters will be allowed to storm the city, there will be no survivors. These guys waited 8 years to get their hands wet.

I think they should have pulled back from Mariupol, because it's undefendable, but these Azov guys clearly want to become martyrs

I'm following a war correspondent from Russia that marched with the DNR (Donetsk Army) from their starting positions until the outskirts of Mariupol. They fight surely with more energy than the russian conscripts and they showed the ukros some bad times.

Soon more like this.

Attached: jzYvct5ZNAuTRJWZ.webm (848x478, 2.82M)

Do you have a link?

Attached: 1646258669376.jpg (720x829, 96.17K)

t.me/millnr

It's a matter of pride mixed with martyrdom, they want Mariupol to become like Karkhov and Kiev. Levelling the city block by block would be a tiresome work for the russian army but I fear the southern front is collapsing by itself and won't be able to resist undefinetly (like as for now, Kiev and in a slightly less degree, Karkhov).
The Azovs knew that if they got on the run they would have been hunted like feral dogs, they choosed to sacrifice half a million people lifelyhood with them in the fire of war.
Don't know if absolutely based or r*ddit tier mentality

Attached: _123480886_gettyimages-1238868832.jpg (976x650, 147.74K)

All we can do is wait for the kino thermal footage of azov fags getting blown to pieces as they starve to death. If this war drags on for the next four years then it won’t be with Azov troops

Attached: A66B54BF-2E18-42B7-BD38-4F5FA82C64A9.jpg (768x719, 132.87K)

t.me/wargonzo
The guy seems funny and optimistic but I don't understand almost anything in russian, it doesn't upload much BUT when it does it's always stuff that goes on all the telegram russian channels.
Absolutely top for not-propaganda stuff (you know, you can't fake the stuff he films) and he doesn't almost never talk about else rather the front he's in. High quality stuff, again.

thanks

Attached: 1646245019044.jpg (1024x576, 53.64K)

thanks

Attached: putinfanclub-4.jpg (1080x882, 431.95K)

They seem to also retake a lot of contested land with russian support, good for them.

>Russian information coming from the Mariupol encirclement:
If you already using Russian Information you should also mention the Information from the Russian soldier that Mariupol is a fortress full of Azov and PMCs. Inflicting a hard blood price too pay for any direct assault on the city.

So they gonna shell the city in the next weeks, try to starve them out which is the opposite from a quick „liberation“ in three days without any civilian casualties.

all nazis shall perish like in 1945

fuck azov

just like in the conquista, rival tribes of the aztec empire destroyed tenochtitlan (their capital city)