Does anal sex feel different between men and women?

Does a male anus feel any better than females?

Attached: Patrick meme.jpg (642x645, 43.31K)

No
so why should you fuck women?

Well im a straight man whos bi curious.

Female flesh is toned with ample progesterone.

The only bussy id go with is a MTF tranny who still has his dick. Basically a shemale who passes.

Did that wasn't that bad. The shaved hair was a little prickly but kinda added to the feeling.

I hate to admit this as a straight guy that im actually attracted to that. But id never actually fuck a dude. It makes me sick thinking about it. But if he had tits and a dick its different.

I would suck a trannies dick if it were clean. No joke.

All you niggers is gay.

Maybe if you take enough hormones you'll grow tits and your dick will be flexible enough to fuck yourself.

Dude im just fucking with you guys im not actually gay.

>But id never actually fuck a dude. It makes me sick thinking about it. But if he had tits and a dick its different.

"id never fuck a man, except a man with breast implants"

???

Ideally I want to date a girl but ive been very unlucky. This is like last resort shit.

no, it's not...your generation is weird with this gay shit

its not last resort shit to date a tranny
last resort shit is killing yourself
if you resort to dating a tranny out of loneliness youre not only sad as fuck, but gay
its better to be dead than pathetic and gay

I disagree. Being alive is far better than being dead. Again I want a woman but no one will date me maybe its cause im balding.

nah its cuz ur fat

have you consider its because youre gay and want to fuck men?

Im of healthy BMI dude I got a low body fat. Its women are too fucking picky and theres too many beta males.

in life, you believe your minor imperfection is disqualifying, until you get older, worse, and look back in disbelief at your stupid self "oh, how did I waste 10 years wallowing in insecurity, I was fucking hot". And then again, and again, until you die a confused and untrumpeted death.

Men have a G-spot up their ass that makes them feel good when it's pressed

>because
it's because of your self esteem. i'm a fucking tranny and i was able to reproduce with a woman. go figure it out retard.

Yeah its the prostate. Ive thought about being a bottom before. I get fantasies about being raped in a bathroom. Im fucked in the head.

I've fucked myself repeatedly with dildos, I never found it. Now I'll enjoy the occasional rimming from a dirty girl, but I've stopped thinking there's any hidden levels to unlock through the asshole.

just admit to yourself that youre gay dude

I want my ass filled with hot semen.

You're either just gay, in which sorry bro, or you're low-test. Consider exercise, low body fat, and outdoors. But probably you just caught the gay.

This is some real talk from a straight man. If picrel turned around, would it really matter if she had a dick?

Attached: 1646339601439.jpg (3000x3000, 2.05M)

Yes because doesnt have a dick you ugly troon FAGGOT

Yes

Yes, if it had a dick and no pussy I’d kill it

sage fuck u jannies clean this shit up

Attached: 1633664538676.png (1280x1280, 868.41K)

I asked your mom but she only knew about the taste.

Dude I exercise daily, jogs and weightlifting. Im probably bi but im talking myself out of the label. I want to be straight and not like men.

Does she?

I was just thinking about her/randomly looking for her pics the other day.

Ive seen a lot of asses in my day, but i think this girl probably has the best ass of all time, or at least the ass I most want to eat of all time

No not if he looked that good. Id probably give his dick a hj.

There is nothing better than the high pitched noises a woman makes after she whimpers at you to slow down as your tip goes in and then you smile and grab her hips and thrust in, annihilating her anal virginity. It's also a great feeling to blast in there and not have any worries of fatherhood.

Anal sex with men is more about consensually giving another man an orgasm and doesn't give as much pure sadistic thrill of claiming a woman's ass. You just have to keep control of the situation so they don't freak out-- that takes some finesse. You have to work a womans ass woth your tongue and fingers before going in, there's nothing forcing her to let it happen like there is for a guy

>If

I couldn't have said it any better. Mid 30's now and looking back at my self in my mid 20's and i just can't understand that i let it go to waste with my insecurities

Attached: 1637285463645.gif (740x900, 1011.72K)

I'm straight but my buddy and me were drinking this one night, decided to mix booze and weed. We ended up anally fucking. We didn't kiss or do any gay shit but it was kind of weird the next day to reflect on. Anyway yeah it feels basically the same

What if she was a hermaphrodite with a clean healthy wiener and bob and vagen.

Weed makes you gay. I think this is a fact. I stear clear from that shit for a reason.

It's because your hormone levels aren't in the right proportions to give your muscles the feminine muscle tone required to have sexual contractions in your ass.

The male gspot is a meme gay men tell to get straight men to shove things up their ass.

I wish the LGB without the T movement grew bigger

I’d fugg her till we were both ded

Here's the thing
>she
There is no puss on that thing.

Yeah I think you're right. I'm not gay but it makes you do things that are gay like

> a clean healthy wiener and bob and vagen.
Then it's no homo

Yes. Because he would be a man, faggot.

No, it's because some gay men have more feminine muscle tone due to having a different endocrine profile.

Attached: 1646339341483.jpg (1920x1831, 1.82M)