"self defence invasion"

"self defence invasion"

Attached: 1646380478206.jpg (480x480, 54.34K)

Ukraine is not a democratic country their governments got overthrown and now all elected officials serve their nazi military and US embassies

unfortunate bit of fact

>Ukraine is not a democratic country their governments got overthrown
it's the opposite, it was a dictatorship and they had a republican revolution

>and now all elected officials serve their nazi military
based? like really really based?

Attached: oldest meme on the planet.jpg (960x901, 59.07K)

Only fight in civil wars. Even when you fight in defensive wars you are just fighting for people who hate you.

Preventive measures. If you destroy them, they can't attack you later.

kinda based. wasn't this board in favor of nazis? apparently not when push comes to shove. muh based pootis!

the people who killed 11 million ukrainians during the holodomor still control russia and now they are trying to retake control of ukraine by invasion

how are you being a tool if you try to stop that?

Attached: holy fuck it just gets worse and worse.jpg (1280x1001, 122.45K)

And they violated the agreements of war and NATO rejected Putin and now the West is devaluing our currency senselessly with morally upright cancel culture which punishes Russian citizens (who really didn’t have a choice and Putin was not fairly democratically elected in the first place) for the actions of their “completely deranged” leader which has the potential to make our entire markets invalid as a standard of currency throughout the world. Please god let this be WEF theater and for humanity to not be this dumb. I’ll eat the bugs. I WILL EAT THE BUGS, KLAUS.

>kinda based. wasn't this board in favor of nazis?
the logo of Any Forums is a swastika, but since the 2016 american election the board is full of nonwhites+russian shill groups during the invasion

they genuinely hate white people

Attached: pol meetups.jpg (969x1455, 971.64K)

Those people are long dead.

>Nazi
You mean Jewish. Putin is smart enough to know he cannot criticize the rootless cosmopolitans, he must "fight" their "oppressors"

Sorry sweety but with regard to foreign policy and geopolitics, self defense invasions are real.
This isn’t your twitter peaceful protestor vs. cop drama

>what is preventative warfare.
>what is Donbass conflict

every Roman war was a defensive war

>Those people are long dead.
the oligarchs are the sons and grandsons of the bolshevik governement of the USSR, Putin is a KGB agent who had to swear an oath of eternal loyalty to communism and was screened for political leaning before joining the KGB, just like everyone still in the FSB today (the FSB is just the rebranded name of the KGB)

Attached: muh based russia.jpg (750x638, 34.33K)

>it's only self-defense if you wait until it's too late to do anything about it
ok, retard

Your image makes it seem like invading other countries is a bad thing. Invading another county is a huge economic incentive

if you try to take the geopolitical machiavelian approach then you need to also establish that this has had a positive outcome for the geopolitical situation of russia in the same machiavelian sense

good luck with that considering it's now north korea 2.0, headed towards complete collapse and that all of europe just joined NATO in fear of the same happening to them kek

Not my problem.
If anything, I'll see what a Russian occupation brings and join the resistance movement and work to instate a new, better government.
The regime here has proven time and time again that it hates me, so why should I help my government, let alone any other government in kahoots with mine?

Don't care still not supporting ukraine
Also
FPBP

Ukrainians have annoyed me so much with their propaganda that now I hope that Russia actually starts targeting civilians.

Attached: 72243AF3-2567-492E-8DE3-882EFDB15EEA.jpg (819x1024, 156.84K)

>Not my problem.
russia shares a land border with norway you deepshit the only reason they havent invaded you yet is because you are part of NATO

it absolutely is your problem, you're like a retard saying "I don't care germany just invaded poland, not my problem" in WW2 kek, how many hours did your coward country lasts in Weserebung?