IS THE GENDER PAY GAP A MYTH?

Attached: women-business-meeting.jpg (2508x1672, 413.16K)

Women shouldn’t be working

Women are a myth. Never seen one in my bunker.

Yeah. It's an earn gap. Men work more and harder than women. Women are upset they are not paid more for less work solely because they're women.

It is as long as women insist on working smarmy office jobs instead of working in the proverbial/literal mines with the men they want preferential treatment over

Even shoeonhead knows that.
Well she is smarter than most leftists, but that's not saying much.

On average, it's a myth
If you're talking about the top 20% of jobs then women end up earning less because they can't put in the hours/get preggers
Most disparity between genders, races etc are towards the tail of the distribution, and because society reveres successful people (since that's who we see on TV) people think it must apply to them too

Yes it is simply: women are generally afraid to negotiate.

The only way to fix it is everyone makes less.

Yes. They infact cost way more to the company by wasting time, causing issues and getting pregnant

No. Men do all the hard stuff at companies and yet the women get paid the same. Men should be paid more and women less.

If women can do the same for less pay then bosses would fire men and only hire women

this.

Studies don't include time spent nursing baby born, and their total lack of negociation capacity.

Businesses' goal is to make money. They make money by cuttong costs and increasing revenue.
If women performed the same jobs as men, for less pay, then all men workers would be replaced by women.

It's based on a deception using statistics without investigating the source for the numbers. It was declared real first and then proof of its existence was collected based on that biased foundation. Pregnancy and family are the pay gap for the most part and a reluctance of woman to enter high risk or highly physical job markets that are paid well. Just check in on the average oil platform how many men work there compared to women. And really, those women spearheading the pay gap narrative just want to get to the gold pots of top management positions.

I was doing the hiring for a dev team for over a year, and I don't think the problem was necessarily the lack of negotiation skills. The women I interviewed had no idea of their market value, let alone a clue on how much the company I'm working for is able to pay for the position.

Men come in prepared so that we can more or less list our conditions and wishes in a formal way, then agree on a contract if both sides agree.

Women usually want to have a ad-lib chat and don't get hired by me.

Not really
Imagine that all men were fired today. There would be labour shortages, and companies would be forced to hire them, even if they really wanted a 'more efficient' woman
The market would just find a new equilibrium

>Women usually want to have a ad-lib chat and don't get hired by me.
Based

yes it has been disproven

Wage gaps are just another form of "the equity fallacy", where discrimination is assumed to be the cause wherever an unequal outcome exists.

In other words, it's pure horseshit. But that doesn't stop plebbitors from believing in it.

Attached: 1636974221968.gif (384x400, 453.88K)

>my pussy hurts I need the next two days off

Depends on the job

Yes. Women actually earn MORE than men if they never have children. It's all Globohomo propaganda.
Also, at least in the USA, women have higher highschool AND college graduation rates than men. Fucking clown world cause all these women are absolutely certain beyond any doubt that they are opposed.

Men work 10 hours per week (on average) more than women. Look it up. Men get bigger paychecks because of that. Now cunts want to be paid more for working less

Oppressed* sry phone posting.

Attached: 1645601890266.jpg (526x532, 93.76K)

Way higher. In 2000 women had 57% of bachelor's, and like 66% of master's degrees. One can assume it's like 70/30 now

Women probably work harder on average, but they work hard at low-paid jobs in marketing or whatever. Men are only willing to work hard for high pay.

exactly

The gap comes from the comparison between yearly salaries and hourly rates.
Hourly everybody is paid the same.
But there's much more retardation going on here than just making an argument based on yearly salaries

Attached: 1645752587513.jpg (640x636, 72.93K)