AUS/POL/ other thread is shit Edition

archive.is is still fucked
>‘Victim blaming’: Disaster relief chief in flood controversy
news.com.au/finance/economy/victim-blaming-disaster-relief-chief-in-flood-controversy/news-story/083efc8a229602b0615dc145ea4af9e1
>What stopped transport boss’s call before Sydney trains shutdown
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/what-stopped-transport-bosss-call-before-sydney-trains-shutdown/news-story/ceec1ed95ef372c4dc84f2c7bd155b4b
>Mystery surrounds early morning apparent hit and run in Doncaster, Melbourne
news.com.au/national/victoria/news/mystery-surrounds-early-morning-apparent-hit-and-run-in-doncaster-melbourne/news-story/8c4549288eb08a9f412055b7d0f3392c
>Bizarre vandalism act stalls trains and stumps authorities
news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/bizarre-vandalism-act-stalls-trains-and-stumps-authorities/news-story/6897afd97fcf6fe5a010670205c530d7
>Anti-vaxxers say a new study claims mRNA vaccines can alter your DNA. Here's why experts say that's bunkum
abc.net.au/news/2022-03-04/coronacheck-mrna-vaccines-not-genotoxic-pete-evans/100879220
>Coal-fired power in Australia could be over within 10 years concedes lobbyist Ian Macfarlane
abc.net.au/news/2022-03-04/coal-fired-power-could-end-within-10-year-says-ian-macfarlane/100850994
>Australia's record-breaking floods can be traced back to one thing, experts say
abc.net.au/news/2022-03-04/nsw-and-qld-floods-caused-by-consecutive-la-ninas-experts-say/100875572

Attached: 1613199192513.jpg (540x788, 87.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkKKN41mICI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wtij9_fLhKA&list=RDdNDYArDUgSg&index=2
abc.net.au/news/2022-03-03/stan-grant-tells-audience-member-to-leave-qanda/100880520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can someone explain to a coked up burgerbro what the fuck is going on in australia and is it getting better? how many of you faggots are still pureblood?

you need to tell me what you would like to know. or read the links

i will read the links thank you very much and i will ask you any question i have remaining and i expect that you'll be monitoring.

>what the fuck is going on in australia
I went full insurgent and I’m going to get away with it

>pureblood
>insurgent
why the fuck are you all faggots?

god bless you mate. i work for a fortune 25 globohomo biz here in america and was fully ready to get fired for vaccine noncompliance and they literally came out with their "boycott of russia" and "vaccine non-requirement" on the same day. it has been much easier here, i salute you bro.

Thanks bro, glad to hear things have taken a turn for the better over your way, God bless you user

The Abowaffen stands ready to defend the coast from the Russians and Chinese. We have large supplies of VB Molotovs en route to various Weapon Depots across the land.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkKKN41mICI

Attached: abonazi.png (1366x768, 486.13K)

>blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

been monitoring your situation from the beginning and if it were up to me i'd give each of you purebloods a medal. inspirational. "good on ya."

>Lost my house in the 2017 flood bro
>Rebuild in the same place bro
>Lost my house in the flood bro
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING I CAN'T GO ON

no one in this thread is genuine apart from myself
youtube.com/watch?v=Wtij9_fLhKA&list=RDdNDYArDUgSg&index=2

That is a pretty decent playlist user, noice

I think, country-wide, about 20% pure bloods.

best name for a pajeet or what

Attached: poonam.jpg (911x743, 93.34K)

How's that cunt on qanda getting booted for mentioning the murder if people in the donbas for the past 10 years? Can be found on gaybc website

post a link

abc.net.au/news/2022-03-03/stan-grant-tells-audience-member-to-leave-qanda/100880520

Attached: 1646375429218.jpg (2283x2283, 769.65K)

Thanks bud, cbftbqhf

>Stan Grant
Lisa Wilkinsons ex Husband
neve going to trust anyone who needs the wear glasses

It would have been better of the guy in the audience signed off with something like "Go touch up your blackface Stan"

Fuck chinks

Have you tried moving to an area that doesn’t flood?