With the success of the "ghost of kiev" story, and how fucking hilarious it is that it never happened...

With the success of the "ghost of kiev" story, and how fucking hilarious it is that it never happened, despite the news all getting erections about it.
I say we push another story that's equally retarded, and get it to stick.
My own idea, is a man on a jet ski who single handedly is sneaking up to Russian ships and sinking them.

Or perhaps a marauding Ukrainian (single father?) going around on an ATV or snowmobile sabotaging Russian tanks, racking up massive numbers.
Come on, help me do this for the laughs. Open to any suggestions

Attached: 1645891123661m.jpg (691x1024, 53.04K)

Damn. I put the subject as the name like a faggot.
Not a name fag

the joke is already old bro, you have to be faster next time.

Not if you make a new story that's believable enough

How did no one jump on the opportunity to make up bullshit stories? Lol

>the black widow of varash
>Ukranian topmodel who had a bright future ahead of her
>her husband was one of the first victims
>in order to get her revenge, she willingly infected herself with 4 different STDs and is servicing Russian troops for free

Kek. Thats the spirit
Normies can't seem to get enough of these bullshit stories... they're practically desperate for them. There is room to exploit that

that joke already exists but she was the cougar of kiev or something

It can't be just a play on the ghost of kiev thing. Because people already know that's fake
It has to be unique from that, but believable to people who know nothing about war

Something about trannies, willingly putting their HRT on hold to have the aggression needed to hold off putins hoards
A whole unit of trannies

was already done
you are too slow bro

>muh Dnipro Transgender snipers

the joke been done to death, more examples

>muh ghost of kiev
>muh Dnipro Transgender snipers
>muh zelensky on the front lines
>muh snake island heroes
>muh general sacrificing himself by jumping into a tank while holding a grenade
>muh prince of kiev, riding on horseback into battle with a lance and splint armour
>muh Magneto of kiev, the kid who ambushed soldiers by dropping kitchenware on them (a body count of 25)
>muh shark of kiev singlehandedly with explosives sinking 30 submarines
>muh citizens stealing fuel from tanks and then destroying them the next day
>muh Iron Man of kiev
>muh Samurai of Kiev, a Japanese ambassador who now wears his ancestors armour.
>muh civilians who killed plain clothes russians (they are actually other Ukranian civilians)
>Cougar of Kyiv successfully seduced 890 Russian service men and got them to switch sides and provide intel to Ukraine MoD
>Tough cookie Farmers who stole all le heckin tanks
>Ukranian Mother sharpshooting recon division
>“WARLOCK OF LVIV” UKRAINIAN TRANSVESTITE TANK COMMANDER DOWNS 15 RUSSIAN PUPPET DRONES, 69 RUSSIAN ANTI DEMOCRACY TANKS. ALL HAIL THE SAVIOR FROM LVIV!!
>BREAKINGTHE “NECROMANCER OF NEVASTOPOL” HAS BEEN KILLED AFTER DOWNING 1488 RUSSIAN DEMOCRACY 3 PUTINS PUPPET MISSILES. HE LEAVES HIS LEGACY IN HIS 2 HUSBANDS AND 4 CATS.
>BREAKINGTHE “THAUMATURGE OF TIRISAPOL” WAS FOUND IN THE TRENCHES OF KHARKIV CAPTURED BY THE RUSSIAN SPIES AND TROLLS OF PUTINS PUPPET ARMY. HE WAS REPORTED TO HAVE DOWNED OVER 69 OUR DEMOCRACY T-14 TANKS

Outside of here and that idiot congressman, and those who called him out on the Sam Hyde thing, i have heard zero people mention it

Fair enough. None of those took off enough that I noticed them. But I'm sure there was lots of satire after the ghost if kiev fake bullshit

We could always just start ww3 by making up a vaguely funny story about pollack supersoldiers
Poland Ball but real life

That's what I'm saying. Not that there haven't been lots of stories made up. Just that none of them took off

Attached: 1644507854127.webm (600x800, 1.85M)

Let’s take someone as destitute as possible and make them into a hero.

How about a Black trans Ukrainian who is a hooker addicted to drugs that was denied admission to Poland who used her crack addiction to stay up for 30 hours to outsmart and kill 20 young soldiers in their sleep and this saved Kyiv from absolute invasion.

too long and too complicated
>german has to explain humor

peak clownworld

It doesn’t have the be believable. People will believe what confirmation bias tells them to in a world of identity politics.

lmao, make it happen you tards.

That's the spirit.
It can't be outlandish to the point its not believable though
Western faggots eat up anything tranny related. And they're sperging about
>muh racism on the border
Running with the black rejected refugee angle could work too

>removing my name faggotry

Attached: 1642847264628.webm (720x1280, 2.75M)

We omit the parts of the story that don’t promote absolute heroism and lead them to be implied to cause dissonance in which the divided opinions cause the groupthink to promote and ultimately cancel dissidents suggesting anything bad and promote the story as a 3 act structure so people accept it.

Lmfao it’s the soros method.

The Dilators of Lviv

Oh yeah and if she dies at the end she’s a martyr and that’s also important.

Kek I like this one

Yeah, it's believable.
Making it a tranny would be kinda hilarious. Weaponizing their axe wound discharge
She could be using t shirt cannons to shoot their bloody puss diolators to demoralize Russian troops

Attached: 1643629333206.webm (640x640, 1.8M)

I agree with this.
This guy knows normie group think lol

The Deerkin of Dnieper
>Uses non-violent means to persuade
>Russian tank commanders to turn back

flat
would not

I'm kinda liking the tranny shooting dialators thing. Or the Ukrainian model infecting russians.
They're both believable enough that they'll catch on.
Though maybe not PC enough to catch on with normie media/social media

Attached: 1646150873756.webm (960x720, 2.55M)