It's confirmed katie meyer killed herself

It's confirmed katie meyer killed herself

Why did she do it?

Attached: ES_MEYER_COMP.jpg (1200x800, 562.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10576485/Stanford-soccer-goalie-Katie-Meyer-22-dead-dorm-room-self-inflected-wounds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she never met me, I could have saved her

Attached: CC7EC803-3B8F-4ED6-B633-1943FC62E5D0.jpg (368x368, 29K)

>coalburner (((college athlete)))
nothing of value was lost, but between me you and the gatepost... myocarditis.

Any good ass pics?

Who?

roastie toastie

Literally who?

She was white. It's morally wrong to be white in 2022.

Good for her.

weak mind to kill yourself over a knee injury, there is no future in women's football anyway, could she really not think of anything else to do with her life?

Probably someone leaked a video of her doing a sex act and she committed sewer slide

Life in America is so shit as a blonde white girl that doesn't want to fuck niggers she killed herself. Probably she was raped by niggers many times throughout her life and everyone told her to shut the fuck up and suck the nigger dick or she was a racist bigot.

BBC was denied to her because she was acting a fool so the thought of only taking mediocre white penis was enough for her to realize it's better to be dead than to settle for weak white dick.

Worse. She was a White woman fucking niggerthings.

Chad broke her heart or OP looked at her

good night, sweet princess

Attached: 31212.png (476x465, 467.11K)

You must consider what pain is. It is psychological. Pain, anxiety, fear, desperation, depression, it is all made inside your head. It feels physically probably just as bad for a billionaire to lose big gamble and be left only with "pathetic" pennies of few million dollars compared to billions he had, as it feels for an african child to lose his mother in a raid of bandits to his village. It is the same stimuli producing same chemicals in brain. Fear, anxiety and pain feels equally bad for all. It isn't that sophisticated.

who confirmed it?

Am I not going to see any good ass pics?

Attached: steven-seagal-2013-fighters-only-world-mixed_20055336.jpg (500x691, 35.55K)

i'm fucking dying

dont care. this is not political

Golden one?

>katie meyer
god look at those ARMS

confirming TRANNY status (aka 43% suicide)

Stanford is like the suicide capital of the US. usually it's the chinks sudokoing though.

>gets knee injury
>I guess I’m gonna kill myself
Jesus, that’s a pathetic way to kill yourself

She killed herself by hitting her head on a desk like Bob Saget.

is that what happened? did she shoot herself or what?

FPBP

because she's weak. any righteous children of God would not kill themselves

Attached: vegeta2.jpg (450x385, 29.05K)

>tfw you will never get to be choked with her sweaty thighs
why even live

Attached: 234ef.jpg (438x857, 54.26K)

>she

She collapsed after a penalty kick celebration, probably due to covid causing elevated blood pressure but normies will assume its because of the vaccine

Someone has to have a good thong or bikini pic of those juicy fart flaps.

Slide and Sneed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10576485/Stanford-soccer-goalie-Katie-Meyer-22-dead-dorm-room-self-inflected-wounds.html
>Her death comes days after she complained of pain after knee surgery.

yeah thats totally what happened