25 months of chink flu hysteria over a cold

>25 months of chink flu hysteria over a cold
>13 months of vaccine shilling in the most intense global propaganda campaign ever devised
>billions of lives altered, businesses destroyed, layoffs, suicides, dreams crushed, drug epidemic, childhoods ruined, a generation of youth emotionally and intellectually stunted

Annnnnndd
***poof***
It's gone.

overnight like it never happened, even in the most pozzed cities and countries.

How? Why? Will anyone pay for it?

Attached: Ezhshn1WUAIzOxK.jpeg.jpg (680x509, 78.09K)

we told you so, nigger
enjoy your experiemental science juice

>How?

simply, the polls got released showing how unpopular all the covid policies were. It's an election year. I guess that's also the why.

No, no one will pay for it, the program is over. We've moved on to war with russia programming

>will anyone pay for it

the normie nigger cattle who got the shots will.

lol

Not until the injuries start rolling in.

Attached: 1640040698284.jpg (946x2048, 181.43K)

Putin cured Covid.

kek no refunds faggot

never vaxxed
never tested
never sick

Meaning your tax money. Directly transferred into Pfizer and its owners pockets.

By looting the corpse of Russia

Maybe you didn't notice but there's a pretty huge non-covid happening underway at the moment.
I know it's shocking but a frontpage can only feature so many characters, and big happenings get discarded and moved further back by even bigger happenings.
Covid is still a thing though anyway. Maybe if you read more than the frontpage headlines you'd realize.

Attached: 1646081718314.jpg (640x640, 71.13K)

Feel sorry for the idiots that hot duped into the Jew juice. Me? Well, pic rel

Attached: 1638552202771.gif (607x609, 760.55K)

This. Uncut, unvaxxed, unmasked, never tested

Pyree blööd

why does the retard high school counselor think comic sans is a good choice for conveying serious messages to students? even my old hs, they used that ugly font every where, but in university, its gone.

when DC, NYC and LA have eliminated all restrictions, including masks for unvaccinated everywhere, it's over. If Austria is still tyrannical even at this point, maybe it's time to reconsider your course.

You forgot that some people died from the jabs as well. Probably on the same level as covid

Ohhh, so the pandemic that supposedly so deadly that required masks and vaccines to go anywhere and was on TV 24/7 can be completely forgotten and wiped away by everyone as soon as 2 of 200 countries go to war? I mean, who the fuck is even dying anymore? Do you hear about it? Or is it just like the fucking flu, and people have simply adjusted to it like we said they should two years ago?

There you go. NY Times atm. The first article about covid literally one full mousewheel rotation down. The articles above it are all about Ukraine, for obvious reasons.

Attached: nytimes.png (1080x1343, 447.57K)

It ain't over, now the inflation starts, now the shortages happen, now the vaccines slowly kick in and kill.

>it's gone
it's not, 1. most of the population is tired of it 2. they want the economy to stabilize 3.omicrons just kinda burning out evidently, it's beating a dead horse when theres more concerning things to talk about

if you stay away from all media you realize its all MKUltra

when did Corona virus general finally give up and disappear?

You're not getting the point, ass hat. If you're going through something so deadly and dangerous, war isn't going to be on anyone's mind. Do a little research about the bubonic plague and how it halted conflicts during the hundred years' war.

The reason Ukraine is on the front page is because they realize the sheep don't give a shit anymore about COVID anymore. They got their vaccines to make it go away, but the government and MSM said NOPE. Then the sheep started getting rowdy and looking like they were going to start voting another way. Dems and the MSM got scared and quietly pushed that shit under the rug while they waved this fortuitous war in front of your face so you couldn't see them backpedal. They are losing voters and they are scrambling. If it was a serious fucking pandemic, none of that shit would be a concern.

when /ugh/ started up. apparently they still have the resources to keep /ptg/ going, though

No idea, I never got vaccinated.

Think about our boys on the Malabar front! Think of what they have to put up with!

Attached: ogilvy.jpg (240x240, 7.83K)

They'll only be made to pay when the people rise up and get violent. And the worst is yet to come user. Soon you'll see news about the falling fertility rates and how more and more women are having miscarriages. Vaccinated women.
If you got the jab and you're a gal, I hope you're pretty because you got a lot work against you.

Attached: 1549506405655.jpg (634x654, 183.96K)