Welcome to Africa-America

Greatest country in the world my ass.

Attached: download (3).jpg (2000x1333, 732.27K)

America has been a third world country for a while yes,

fuck off shill we’re number one still

No straight man could fit an entire country in his ass

Ya that's definitely not a massive boomer level cope kek

America is shit but I challenge you to name a better country.

Stop judging America by the faggotry of the lefty shitholes.
Southern California might as well be a different country.

Number one in what? Getting swarmed by a feral mob of roving negroes when you say the letter N? No thanks, NIGGER!

>fuck off shill we’re number one still

Attached: 1640387614816.png (800x387, 173.17K)

Nederland.

That's what happens when niggers go into another country op

have you ever left america?

oh yeah? then prove it and nuke russia
you won't because you are a fat coward

Almost unbelieviable how much free resources lying on ground on your country for anyone to pick them up put to use.

prove it

Not my problem. Maybe a capitalist should pick up his shit.

Japan

Considering what we've managed to accomplish with such handicaps I'd say so, any other nation would have devolved into Somalia by now. However I'm not saying this ISN'T happening.

So why don't the police stop them?

Actually, that's Mexico, East Los Angeles in Southern California..I live here in LA and Southern California is a territory of Mexico.

I think it's risky for American cops to deal with niggers these days. One wrong move and you get life in prison if you hurt the nigger.

Hopefully your dumbass gets nuked instead and your garbage posting stops

The Mexicans are stealing Amazon packages off of the Union Pacific freight trains and dumping the empty boxes all over the train tracks....We have a a Soros planted District Attorney named George Gascon who is soft on crime and basically nobody is being arrested or prosecuted for crimes any more so Los Angeles is getting worse and worse..