You don’t wanna open the door to assassinations

You don’t wanna open the door to assassinations
I don’t know who the hell you’re dealing with when it comes to Russians
you don’t think Putin can kill congressman and senators even the president this is dangerour and reckless
you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about… these are the words of someone who has lived a very cushy safe protected life
This is not a fucking game

Attached: 2D95DD60-835E-4293-9E05-CE3461D3A6AD.jpg (750x767, 127.18K)

You just know this shit is now being played on Russian state TV as evidence that we want to destroy them.

Lindsey Graham is a moron who should indeed resign. I'd love it if Putin got merced too, but we cant have senators walking around saying that openly. fuckin idiot

Goddamn globalists playing with billions of lives again

You don’t become the head of the KGB without being a very smart and tactical man you don’t think Putin hasn’t planned all this out you don’t think he already has assassins in America? These politicians have been very privileged with safe lives uou don’t think putin has assassins here who to kill everyone of them congressman senators…these are the words of a fucking idiot they need to Calm things down and de-escalate the situation

How is Threatening a world leader of another country not a criminal offense if you threaten the president of United States it’s an arrestable offense

I seriously doubt he could kill every one of our senators lmao. Maybe a couple if he really felt like it. Chill out, our intelligence is very good.

It's just a other senile boomer running his mouth

These are the same shits that cower in fear when a capitol gets stormed.

Dies by making a tweet

Again you have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to Russians there are millions of Russians in America and h putin has planned this out for years if not decades most of these senators and congressmen walk around without any protection maybe one or two bodyguards that would just be collateral damage and shot up too when you’re done with Russians you better know how to play chess not checkers
You don’t say things like this everybody bleeds and anyone can die this is very reckless talk he needs to apologize immediately

Lol

Exactly

“Our intelligence is very good”

We have the stupidest people working for us anyone with a brain is in the private sector and government officials and NSA CIA and FBI alphabet boys are all blue haired social justice woke morons now we’re fucked they are all incompetent

>he fell for the macho karate KGB genius propaganda
Putin isn't half as smart as you think he is.

Attached: file.png (303x335, 123.35K)

>Chill out, our intelligence is very good.
As someone who was in Air-Force intel for 8 years and worked closely on several occasions with members of the NSA and CIA, no it is fucking not. If only you knew the dickheads that were in charge of our national security.

They called this invasion weeks out, very publicly. Clearly we have some insight into what Russia is thinking.

>AHAHAH BASED PUTIN FOR BEING DIRECT AND NOT A PUSSY
>N-NO YOU CAN'T PUBLICLY TELL PEOPLE TO ASSASSINATE PUTIN... T-THAT'S BAD!!!! RESIGN NOW!!!!
Putin has to be killed, there is no other resolution, everyone with half a brain knows this. he will never be turned down democratically

When pol is the voice of reason and the "adults" are tweeting like a zoomer who just discovered geopolitics.

Yeah but doing it like this is counterproductive, being told to assassinate your leader by someone from a rival tribe only makes you more loyal. For there to be a coup, the ousters need to come to that conclusion themselves.

>Looks at the Afghanistan debacle
>Looks at Vindman, Comey and the other jobbers
I DOUBT IT.

Lindsey Graham will be six feet under soon

Go ahead and try, Jew. And get the fuck out of my country while you're at it.

it’s simple stupidity, which should be punished at the ballot box, but I have a feeling ol’ Lindsey will do just fine for as long as he lives

What a day What a glorious day

no, we need to make it very clear that we want him dead and that whoever helps with his death will be forgiven
>inb4 just say it in secret
these people are unreachable by normal means, only by stirring things up these news can get to them

republicans in general are going to do well in 2022/2024 elections just because the scale of the biden fuckup is colossal.

There isn't going to be any election.

Ohh NOOOOO MY BURISMA GIBS ARE BURNING!!!
KILL PUTIN MY ZOGBOTS FOR A BETTER WORLD!!1!!1!
REEEEE

I've been asking the same questions about every cunt congressman and senator for at least the last two decades.

Attached: 1619652511342.png (700x626, 267.22K)

>assassinations

Attached: 1645680956438.jpg (400x400, 71.83K)

Putin should unironically hold a press conference and put a bounty on Graham's head.

>We need a Brutus to do the job we cant do
>We are impotent
Think before you post, Lindsey. Think.

Posobiec already got popped taking money from the Kremlin once, feds must use him as an informant now.

>Putin isn't half as smart as you think he is.
and this monkey man bad picture proves it!!! have some gold stranger

zoomer, i know things look bad, but that's because you watch too much television. in the real world, life goes on.