Turns out living in a fascist dictatorship is not fun after all

Turns out living in a fascist dictatorship is not fun after all.

Attached: sadPepe_digital_art_x4_8ae327af-c647-4b1d-aa50-20572ab14e13.png (2048x2048, 907.59K)

Hurry and kill all the hohols and win, I got a big bet waiting for me

Why isn't it fun user?

>Turns out living in a fascist dictatorship is not fun after all.
can you leave Russia :( ?

I'm from Russia myself

U live in canada too bro?

I know the feeling bro.

>"globohomo!11111" poltards in 3,2,1

Seems fun to me

Yeah the US sucks these days

what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little gopnik? i'll have you know i prostituted
my way to the top of my class in the kyiev shoah school, and i've been involved in numerous secret
raids on the donbass, and i have over 300 confirmed NLAWs. i am trained in shill warfare and i'm the
top ghost in the entire skies of the kyiev. you are nothing to me but just another propaganda video prop.
i will miss you and hit civilians with precision the likes of which has never been seen since the maidan
mark my fucking words. you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? think
again fucker. as we speak, i am contacing my public network of azov nazis across the ukraine and your IP
is being traced right now so you better prepare for the psyops, pidor. the psyops that wipes out the
pathetic little thing you call your kremlin trolls. you're fucking dead, putinbot. i can be anywhere, anytime and i
can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my forced conscripts. not only am i extensively
trained in acting and drama, but i have access to the entire arsenal of the usmc and i will use it to its full
extent to molotov your miserable z trucks off the face of the steppe you little shit. if only you could have known
what judaic retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have
held your fucking training exercise. but you couldn't, you didn't and now you're banned from steam, you goddamn
invader. i will cope the crimea and you will defect. you're fucking nazified, suka.

lol

Op wasn't talking about the us you cock sucking faggot. What is your address you communist fuck. Your a traitor and a bitch

Life will soon become hard and scary. I'll probably starve at some time in the future. If I as much as say anything publicly against the war, then the least thing to happen is that I'll get fired from my job (I'm a teacher), and then I'll starve even sooner. Or I might even get in prison for saying wrong things.

all russians do is whine
grow the fuck up

faggot

Attached: last hero standing.jpg (700x544, 118.89K)

don't sad fren :(

Nice VPN

we will all starve, is the plan

Apparently a bunch of Western morons dehumanize the Russian people endlessly not realizing they’re sanctioning oppressed queer people because an oligarchy of wealth with limited emotional understanding of humanity allowing empathy towards a group only as a weapon to serve it’s purposes completely controls our media lmfaooooo

Maybe lolberts had a point desu

Attached: B7BE4C50-E732-4968-9740-147A7D920F68.jpg (1078x1134, 125.22K)

Trudeau will never kill his enemies though.
He does not want us to win.

>putin dick so big oooo america like it very much oooo

I have parents here, I don't think I can take them with me. And I won't leave them here alone.

Why do Russians accept shitty government? You could be a very wealthy country will all your resources.

Are your students getting soon that zoom lecture how Ukraine is nazi country and the invasion was necessary?DYYXP

so basically America with the addition of starving?

Hey fagflag, that meme is ancient, but thanks for making it modern.

Sorry man. Stay strong.

Life can't become hard retard. A rock is hard. A situation is difficult. A rock can't be difficult

This rock is difficult
...uhhh the words are literally not interchangable fucking nazi faggot.

You have no idea, kid. Dumb butch.

You're a methhead from Lethbridge

Whoa this particular demoralization thread totally changed my mind. Sage