Are you gonna die a virgin?

Best time for you incels to get laid.no tomorrow but war.ww3 at the door step. Make us proud !
youtu.be/OOIPleXTTWc

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_7c4d6e24-1a32-11ec-95b9-6429167b0259.jpg (640x360, 31.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-L4QJjosJk
youtu.be/0YEbyje_zDU
youtu.be/5zERlVNdXMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like being a virgin/incel. Suck it warhawks.

BLYAAAAAT

HEIL PUTIN.

highly likely yeah.

too bad all of the prostitutes in my small city went somewhere else, all that's left are internet whores.

There's no way I'm getting laid unless I join the Chechen rape squads. No thanks.

Rape,kill,being awkward?? Never gonna get you nowhere

youtu.be/y-L4QJjosJk

Attached: 8cf4a015fb33482d7dbaf5e7b27648de1940a95c0cc2682009ecc2da45197f47_1.jpg (1080x1025, 148.22K)

I dont care. Life doesnt guarantee shit for anyone. I like being single and thats how its gonna be.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (1000x1000, 106.04K)

Unless your willing to spread your ass for me your worthless. Imagine the price of anus after SHTF. it will go up.

Im not saying your not worthless as a person at all I mean during the WROL onset my main concern is getting ass from either men or women and il be damned if I dont get it.

We evolve through interactions.we evolve through these encounters.we better our selves through understanding. You are better to be outside than dying from the inside.for all the youngsters,enjoy every bit of life.. it is very short
youtu.be/0YEbyje_zDU

Attached: L1SsYSGwlhoTs9JbUfwF4VqwxwWfansc_diej3WoJ30.png (620x609, 156.1K)

What is with this you'll never get laid faggot crusade? I'm 37 and have fucked 17 women. What use does you, a 21 yr old virgin, or tranny weirdo, have coming in here and proclaim ww3? Finish your college classes faggot.

You should ask forgiveness for grade A Stupid dialectic.anyways ?? What we're you telling me except gay shit ?
youtu.be/5zERlVNdXMc

I can see you walking backwards Kek

I miss my ex gf so much

having sex with anyone but your wife is dispicable. 1-2 partners max before a male is considered putrid.

Don't... find a new one and be happy user

God I just wanna bang hot chubby Jewish men who wear glasses with anxiety disorders. I love their pink cocks. I love the way cut pink cocks look so badly. I just want to suck off Israel.

Fuck you the divorce was signed by the judge and in the mail!

Good for you keep on Bah ding. bang .bang .keeping in with you... know wattaaa mean.last stand wake up.i hope all of you are happy.never give up.respect yourselves and everything we be all good

Well yeah the weight of some of those fuckin' broads let me tell ya. I was walkin backwards for weeks oahhhhhh.

Attached: Rodney_Danagerfield_1972-1.jpg (432x552, 107.63K)

Class act Gold... tell them a story

Canada flag? Asking anything about real sex between real humans ?
Joke of the day.....