I am Christian and studied the Bible for 28 years

Ask me anything

Attached: IMG_20220220_134743.jpg (996x1503, 195.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastelink.net/qdtw90u7
jw.org/ar/شهود-يهوه/اطلب-زيارة/فيديو-ما-الحاجة-الى-درس-الكتاب-المقدس/
youtube.com/watch?v=I6XF71YswCs&t=2409s
youtube.com/watch?v=KGNAOZTXkac
trunews.com/stream/christianity-vs-evangelical-zionism-steve-and-jana-ben-nun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Only_movement
youtube.com/watch?v=kIXgTDg-2_A
youtube.com/watch?v=IfBWZG3uvuc
jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I studied Elder Scrolls lore for 28 years AMA

I drank vodka for 28 years AMA

Are you sucking putins dick right now?

What grain of wood did Jesus like the most?

Why do you make this thread so much? You need to stop spamming this thread and live for God. You've missed something along the way or you wouldn't be in this degenerate board spamming "look how much I know this book I dont believe in" There is power in the Holy Spirit. Repent and serve God

Why shouldn't I? There are no other dicks to suck during this trying time, thanks for consolidating our nation with sanctions

Why did the Hebrews allow the Edomites to take Judah from them, call themselves Judaeans, steal Yahweism and twist it into heretical Talmudic Judaism and why can't Christians understand that Jews are NOT the Israelites of the Old Testament but are IMPOSTATES (imposter apostates)? Jesus called them fake Judaeans and the Synagogue of Satan. Who were the real Judaeans? Pureblood Hebrews of course.

where do I start?
can I skip the Jewish crap aka the first testament?

Too many Ukrainians on this website

Attached: 1646289469948.png (500x500, 11.29K)

Have you studied neo-Platonism? Because you aren’t a real Christian if you haven’t. Just a groupie for semites.

Have you tried sucking your own dick? Maybe you and the boys should get shitfaced and see how can get the closest. It's not gay if you can't get tongue tip to dick tip or as we in the game call it.....going tip to tip.

I preach to glorify God and to make known his name. (Hebrews 13:15)

I also want to obey Christ Jesus, who commanded: “Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, . . . teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.”—Matthew 28:19, 20.

Moreover, I love my neighbors. (Matthew 22:39) Of course most people have their own religious beliefs and that not everyone is interested in the divine message.

Still, I feel that Bible teachings are lifesaving so I will keep doing these threads until the End of Times.

I will continue “without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ,” as did the first-century Christians.—Acts 5:41, 42.

The synagogue of Satan refers to the local Jews who persecuted the Christians of Smyrna

Likewise nowadays it is any entity that continues to persecute Jehovah's people

Attached: 1646124487396.jpg (474x783, 74.71K)

Were you born a faggot or did your Daddy just rape it into you?

>Moreover, I love my neighbors.
The correct translation of "neighbors" is kin. I bet you didn't know that.

how does it feel to have wasted 28 years studying some kike book?

His elder raped it into him
He a jw shill that started on /his/ but no there was buying what he was selling so he's trying to indoctrinate the arguably more gullible people of Any Forums, good luck anons!

I personally suggest that you start with the Gospels, they are composed of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John

They are about Jesus's life and his teachings

You will not regret reading it !

neo-Platonism is not compatible with Christianity

The Jewish leaders of Jesus’ day taught that the terms “friend” and “neighbor” meant kin and that Non-Jews were to be hated.

But on one occasion, a Jew well-versed in the Law asked Jesus: “Who really is my neighbor?”

Jesus responded by relating a parable that described a Samaritan who came across a man, a Jew, who had been assaulted by robbers and stripped of his possessions.

Even though Jews in general despised Samaritans, the Samaritan dressed the man’s wounds and brought him to the safety of an inn, where he could recover.

The lesson ?

Our love of neighbor should extend to people other than those of our own race, nationality, or religion.—Luke 10:25, 29, 30, 33-37.

Attached: 44.png (757x559, 604K)

>Jews who persecuted the Christians of Smyrna
Clearly you haven't read John 8. The Pharisee openly admit to Jesus they are Edomites.
pastelink.net/qdtw90u7

Are kajeets the real jews?

if I can give you a personal reason it's because the more I look into it and there more I can see that the Bible is not from man

God does not leave us in the dark, he helps us through his word to distinguish between what is true and what is false. That is why God encourages us again and again to keep meditating on his word.

You're not supposed to interpret the Bible based on your assumptions. The Bible forces you to keep reading and then interpret each part IN LIGHT OF THE OTHERS.

This dense way of writing forces you to slow down and then read carefully, embarking on this interactive discovery process through the whole biblical narrative over a lifetime of reading and re-reading.

In Psalm 1, we read about the ideal Bible reader. It’s someone who meditates on the Scriptures day and night. In Hebrew, the word “meditate” means literally to mutter or speak quietly.

The idea is that every day for the rest of your life you slowly, quietly read the Bible out loud to yourself and then go talk about it with your friends, pondering the puzzles, making
connections, and discovering what it all means.

And as you let the Bible interpret itself, something remarkable happens
The Bible starts to read you !

Because ultimately the writers of the Bible want you to adopt this story as your story, applying God's counsels into your life. And doing this will draw you close to our Creator (James 4:8)

That's why we help people study the Bible so they can understand what it really teaches !

jw.org/ar/شهود-يهوه/اطلب-زيارة/فيديو-ما-الحاجة-الى-درس-الكتاب-المقدس/

Attached: fe.png (817x873, 982.76K)

Why does Paul contradict Christ so many times? And was Paul the Antichrist?

Matthew 23:15
“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye compass sea and land to **make one proselyte (convert to JUDAISM) and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.**
This is a direct condemnation of the Cult of Judaism (Talmudism) pretending to be the True Religion of Yahweism.

To this day then Jews cannot be regarded by Christians as anything but condemned by God. There is NO other logic. Christians should consider Judaism (Talmudism) as anything but a pathway to hell.
And thus by extension all Jews in the future that follow this cult of Judaism are too cursed by Jesus and thus should be cursed by all Christians. There are NO Judeo-Christian shared values. Jews are Satanists that worship
the morning start as their Patron Saint and Intercessor between them and God. Satan is the Jewish Pope.
youtube.com/watch?v=I6XF71YswCs&t=2409s
youtube.com/watch?v=KGNAOZTXkac
trunews.com/stream/christianity-vs-evangelical-zionism-steve-and-jana-ben-nun

Jesus was talking about all EDOMITE JEWS calling themselves Judaean (Hebrew) but are not.

Why is your reading speed so slow?

In Genesis God scattered peoples of different kinds all over the earth.
Is it really wise to let spics, niggers, and mudshits flood into our countries?

Why Christians hate women?

At what point does Jesus justify violence? Is violence against evil wrong?

Best Bible translation in the languages you are familiar with?

What do you think of the King James Version onlyism?

The King James Only movement asserts that the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible is superior to all other translations of the Bible.
These assertions are generally based upon a preference for the Byzantine text-type or the Textus Receptus and a distrust of the Alexandrian text-type or the critical texts of Nestle-Aland, and Westcott-Hort, on which the majority of twentieth- and twenty-first-century translations are based.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Only_movement

Attached: BLKCHNJESUS.png (400x560, 183.7K)

Paul didn't contradict Christ

I'm not sure what does that have to do with Edomites

reading =/= studying

You can study the Bible for a lifetime and always learn something new !

Attached: 1628677481515.jpg (900x586, 118.4K)

is this the end?

Attached: conquest vs genocide.png (1684x758, 431.98K)

Why do babies get cancer

Here is what your neighborly Jew thinks of YOU christCuck.
Key
youtube.com/watch?v=kIXgTDg-2_A
youtube.com/watch?v=IfBWZG3uvuc

People travel all the time to different countries in the Bible.

He doesn't.

Speaking of the Mosaic Law, instituted in the 16th century B.C.E., author Laure Aynard, in her book La Bible au féminin (The Bible in the Feminine Gender), notes: “For the most part, when the Law covenant speaks of the woman, it is to defend her.”

For instance, the Law commanded honor and respect for both father and mother. (Exodus 20:12; 21:15, 17) It also required that due consideration be shown to pregnant women. (Exodus 21:22)

Even today, the protection provided by those laws of God stands in sharp contrast with the lack of legal rights that some women experience in many parts of the world.

Attached: 1646124389474.jpg (1200x1927, 285.75K)

Fuck no. God was very clear about racemixing even with tribes that were literally genetic cousins. You don't mix. EVER!!!

The christianity now that is mainstream and accepted is just a small branch of the religion.

Why is this sect allowed to dominate?

Belhaven?

Only the white race come from the tree of Adam.

You're a fucking idiot. Christians have given more power, wealth and freedom to women than any society in history.

When you put other gods in front of the Father. For example the money changers put Mammon in front of Yahweh in his own Temple. Jesus went to town whipping their asses with braided cords. He wasn't fucking around with those Edomite Kikes.

“Jehovah hates anyone who loves violence.”—Psalm 11:5.

I use this one: jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/

The New World Translation is based on up-to-date scholarly research and the most reliable ancient manuscripts.

In contrast, the King James Version of 1611 was based on manuscripts that were often less accurate and not as old as those used in producing the New World Translation.

“All those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted.”—2 TIM. 3:12.

Attached: bi.jpg (1080x1078, 286.88K)

>“Jehovah hates anyone who loves violence.”—Psalm 11:5.
what about people that commit violence but dont love doing it?

the Bible says that all of us are born with sin.

Do you know what it means to be born with sin ?

It means that we are born imperfect. We sometimes do things wrong, even though we don’t want to.

Do you know how we all came to have sin ?

We got this way because the first man, Adam, did not obey God. He sinned when he broke God’s law. And we all got sin from Adam. Do you know how we got our sin from him ?

Let me try to explain it in a way that you can understand:

Maybe you have helped someone bake bread in a pan. What will happen to the bread if there is a dent in the pan ?

That same mark, or dent, will show on all the bread you make in that pan, won’t it ?

Adam was like that pan, and we are like the bread. He became imperfect when he broke God’s law. It was as though he had received a dent, or a bad mark. So when he had children, what would they be like ?

All his children would receive this same mark of imperfection.

Most children are not born with some big imperfection that you can see. They do not have an arm or a leg missing. But the imperfection they have is serious enough that they become sick and, in time, die.

Of course, some people get sick more often than others. Why is that ? Is it because they are born with more sin ?

No, everybody is born with the same amount of sin. We are all born imperfect. So, sooner or later, everybody will have some kind of sickness.

Even people who try to obey all of God’s laws and who do nothing really bad can get sick.

no such thing

Attached: Sour+duck_8b9259_9348288.jpg (1200x893, 244.03K)

Interesting you would choose the New World Translation. I take it that you find it acceptable that the NWT inserts the Divine Name in the New Testament?

Although I am cautious of the theology of Jehovah's Witnesses, I do find their use of Jehovah in the Christian Greek Scriptures convincing.

so its okay to whip people that are obsessed with money?

>no such thing
what about people that are forced to fight in wars?