NPC's gonna start WW3and draft you, how feel the NPC's are winning?

NPC's gonna start WW3and draft you, how feel the NPC's are winning?

Attached: WestBrains.jpg (1951x1792, 617.44K)

Ww3?

The whole world shut off Russia dude

>how feel the NPC's are winning?
nobody wins in a nuclear war.
Let them go down in a sea of flames.

I'm a unvaccinated transwoman.

Not China, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil, Belarus, or Mexico.
We could end up losing CA, AZ, NM, and TX.

>nobody wins in a nuclear war

Attached: wargames220.jpg (510x282, 11.45K)

NEETO will save Ukraine.

>draft you,
I'd love nothing more than to go along with it then sabatoge a critical mission. Let's fucking goooo.

BTW
>sage

april 4th

Wow literal shitholes are behind russia lol

Thank God. We don't need any of those

These retards think life is a Marvel movie

I'm a schizophrenic autistic OCD man, they would only draft me if it came to a 40k style meatgrinder which it might.
Bunker bois do

I'm not worried because I'm not vaccinated. The vaccinated are the ones that care about everyone else so they should take that mindset to the Ukraine and protect the people.

>40k style meatgrinder
Finally a reason to use my chainsword

They aren't gonna draft me, I'm too old and I'm kinda crippled. That being said if it really came down to it, I'd fight for Russia, never for this disgusting niggery shithole, never for globohomo.

Attached: murican goffik.jpg (746x900, 199.21K)

Do it LAMO

Fags, nigger, kikes and politicians can fuck off to the frontline first since they are the ones calling for war.

Attached: 1575293282278.jpg (640x640, 55.06K)

What will sex be like in a nuclear fallout type scenario?

>Call Ukraine a no fly zone now!
Is it not already? lmao

2028 the world is in the ending months of WW3

the TV flicks on an begins playing an advertisment.

"ARE YOU READY TO FINISH THE FIGHT? WE'RE IN THE ENDGAME NOW AND RUSSIA MUST NOT WIN!

FIND OUT THE HERO YOU'RE BORN TO BE!
AT GOARMY.NERUALINK.COM

2030:GREAT RESET

what are they going to do, attach my arms and legs to some strings and use me as a marionette?
I'd go to prison before I'd fight any war

Lul big bomb goes boom

time for nato to disband and send me all their money

Painful and cancerous

>twitter posters are going to start world war
>not guy who cross line and launch military invasion
>who already makes threats to several other countries
I understand many guys here like Putin, maybe not as guy but as concept - like collapse of world order may be possible due to heavy war, petrodollar annihilation, Chinese hegemony, etc etc but I suppose being from Poland we simply see situation more clearly.
Over last few days to Poland already 620,000+ ukrainians mostly women and children fleeing war. I do not quite understand how this is ending globalist world order at all. Footage from Ukraine show many cities with destroy buildings, streets destroy, people dying. If intention was only to defeat "NATO" then why did they not attack NATO. Destruction of Ukraine and extermination of Ukrainian identity at end of day will not really change situation in most of West.
Most Poles, especially older Poles see current situation as a kind of "Civil War".

Better fuck like you mean it bud

It will be just like now.

What's keeping you from living in Russia?

maybe putin is globohomo and hes been giving free reign to exterminate whites .

His heritage, house, family, language, culture? Everything that kikes are trying to steal from him under the guise of democracy? Why would you give it up willingly

Which European countries have drafts for women?

How far should NATO go in? It's almost RAPE and the West was warned. GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

picrel

Attached: FM6JTMlXwAEKgG7.jpg (720x724, 62.8K)

dude not even more than a thousand people have died on the Ukrainian side according to my information.
This is the horrible genocide you wanna start a nuclear war over? 1000 people?
Call again when 15 million people were massacred, then we can talk about NATO.
Your brain runs exclusively on mainstream media narratives and it's pathetic. Again slowly for you: Just because the media says that the war is super super advanced and "lots" of people are dying doesn't mean it is true. I really hope I dont have to add a reddit disclaimer that every death is obviously too much. Oh snap I guess I did because you need it.

>look at every account
>none of them are in the military, are joining the military, or going over to Ukraine themselves

I'm not dying for Ukraine. I'm dying for Vietnam.

>This is WW3
>Russia and Ukraine are the only players

Just...the utter fucking stupidity. Got I wish I could slap the shit out of people through the computer screen. These people who are begging for NATO to go in are just asking for death by nuclear holocaust.

Sorry im unvaxxed which means im ineligible to join the army which means i cant be drafted enjoy dying vaxxies

If they draft me I’ll press escape and hit switch teams when the battle starts

user I do not watch mainstream media, and I also do not trust any sources of information coming from Ukraine or Russia about situation there. All I can see is what is going on. The bottom line is images of destruction are real, how to deny such things? People fleeing over 620,000 humans abandoned entire life and every day number grows. Ukraine is under depopulation almost, and Putin already talks about "Denazification" which for me will be targeted destruct of Ukrainian identity. You live in secluded country not seeing situation first hand, you should see rails in Poland even in my city not so close to border is full of Ukrainian women and children now. I have never seen anything like this in whole life.

Current ukraine identity was recreated from ground up, over 8 years of CIA brainwashing let absolutely loose. It's unnatural, and if your and my leaders have any sense, they will enact laws against such subterfuge in the near future.

>I do not quite understand how this is ending globalist world order at all.
with Nukes 5 minutes from Moscow("knife to throat"), USA establishment would reign supreme on basically the whole planet with noone to challenge it

>civil war
they're right, that's exactly why there's no justification for foreign interference

>destruction of ukrainian identity
the difference between Ukrainian culture and Russian culture wasn't big enough to warrant a civil war, until CIA brainwashed the entire country

If they give me a rifle I will shoot them in the back.

>Putin is bombing a nuclear reaction powered power plant
>THIS IS DE FACTO NUCLEAR WAR!!!!!!1111
Why are faggots who are so afraid of physical conflict wanting to start WW3 so badly?

Attached: 1646029873959.png (317x322, 68.01K)

>I'M TOTALLY JACKED MAN!! I'M FUCKING READY!!!

Attached: 1605055454253.jpg (768x768, 140.79K)

Any Forums believes putin good because twitter says ukraine good

How can anyone on this board call anyone else NPC when it's so mindlessly contrarian?