Russian disinformation m

Daily reminder when you see a pro- Russian post there are only two possibilities

A the poster is a Russian shill
B the poster is either retarded or so Low IQ nuclear Holocaust sounds enticing to them

Attached: F04D4A2C-BDAC-40D8-AF07-383F4DA4F3DD.jpg (752x940, 131.57K)

daily reminder that both sides shill unbelievably hard and there's nothing wrong in that

Attached: 362.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

Or C, they're actually people who research both sides of the conflicts and know BOTH sides are corrupt in their own ways especially here in the west, and that the Russians don't want the endless waves of neo-liberal progressive duck sucking gender bending child molesting cancel culture bullshit on their border along with the endless NATO/American military drills and fucking biolabs all at tax payer expense.
OR D: OP is a dick sucking faggot retard.

Yea I’m sure you’re research told you about the West invading sovereign nations unprovoked. Or about the West sending their own citizens to camps over peaceful protest. Or the West running state sponsored propaganda.

The only two sides are good and evil.

Wrong, what you should mean to sya is there is good and bad in all sides. Cam aaaan! Don't be a Peepee sucker mane.

>if you dont like my western propaganda and beliv russia is le bad then ur LOW IQ OK??

C the poster is a sandnigger seething about the US and NATO

Attached: 1646272870191.jpg (750x482, 42.36K)

Nice try globohomo CIA...

Attached: 1646042970610.jpg (904x603, 112.1K)

B for you memeflaggot

depends on the country
if an iranian or syrian or chinese flag shills for russia it makes sense. it aligns with their interests.
on the other hand seeing belgians and slovenians and czechs shilling for russia is fucking weird, because a bigger, stronger russia and a weaker, poorer europe would have immediate negative effects on their welfare. and that's without even counting countries immediately threatened with direct military intervention
bunch of retards

Daily reminder that we're being brigaded by Reddit trannys who can't think with any form of granularity.

because Any Forums used to be a stronghold of diverse, respectable civilized discussions, amiright fellow oldfags

Attached: 1636869283672.jpg (552x504, 35.28K)

>B the poster is either retarded or so Low IQ nuclear Holocaust sounds enticing to them

Yep, and I'm sick of pretending it's not.

Attached: Sassy.jpg (512x293, 37.27K)

>would have immediate negative effects on their welfare
They are the countries that usually house ukrainian immigrants though.

>american
>opining about low iq

Attached: 1645896304819.jpg (1200x654, 90.47K)

>Russians don't want the endless waves of neo-liberal progressive duck sucking
The funniest part of this conflict is how thunderously stupid pro-Russia posters are

Attached: 7525.jpg (960x684, 272.82K)

>eu in huge demographic slump
>white people literally stopped having kids, and we can't replace aging workers anymore
>niggers and muslims all over the place
>suddenly, hundreds of thousands of potential new immigrants arrive. white, christian, european-minded and easily assimilated
>this is BAD because my right wing party says it's bad
ok schlomo
enjoy your sikhs, pakis and punjabis lol

Attached: 1639703476425.gif (300x300, 826.78K)

unbelievable amounts of cope

not taking a side kike. get fucked we will hang your asses for the vax and no amount of war will stop that. even if you sampson this shit my rope is made of fucking lead.

If you want europe to be poorer, this is how you do it, embroil it with conflict.
Guess who did a regime change in Ukraine on 2014?

>every faggot in every form of media is pushing globohomo agenda. But muh ruskie shills are very dangerous mkay?

Some anons on Any Forums dont agree with regime change, proxy wars and color revolutions. Fuck off op. Put sage in options panel.

Russia being stronger does not make europe weaker. In fact the sanctions and war against russia is hurting europe.

putin proved us that it was the right choice. forced "neutrality or i invade you" means enslaving your foreign policy to a hostile power and reduces you to a puppet.
ukraine should be in the eu to secure our AND their borders.
(russia should have also been in the eu and nato, but we are long past that sadly)

Attached: IMG_20220224_233459_503.jpg (793x548, 109.41K)

You have to be a democracy to join the EU, this is why Turkey still isn't part of it and Russia will never part of it

Nazbol are mongoloid who like dugin who fap on a russo-mongol race kek

False consensus thread. Many such cases. Sad!