The best thing about Ireland

The best thing about Ireland is that it's basically just a more picturesque version of England.
No, seriously, it would be impossible to find another country that's more similar to England, even the US and Australia.
Everyone speaks English with an almost English accent, the culture is thoroughly English, and almost everyone is of Anglo-Saxon descent.

Honestly I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference if it weren't for the flag, and even that is just a historical quirk.
900 years of benevolent British leadership smoothed away the Celtic roots of Ireland and has left a polished gem.

Attached: istockphoto-495008437-1024x1024.jpg (785x1024, 79.69K)

checked
Is this an insult?

Some of the worst banter I've ever seen

I want to move to Ireland. Getting sick and tired of gay England.

I can't understand a fucking thing Irish people say with their accent

>Everyone speaks English with an almost English accent,
Hahahahahaha. I work with irish guys and it took me 3 months to fully understand them.

Its like the singing of the fae themselves.

Yanks with their limited knowledge on Europe yet again

Attached: 1592201803196.jpg (231x218, 8.19K)

best thing is the millions of nigger nigerians in dublin fucking white pussy and producing goblins en masse

Pros: they don't enforce their hate speech laws
Cons: it's fucking expensive

>let me tell you about your country

Kek.

They keep to themselves too internationally, When they're not bombing us anyway. I live near Londonistan so its expensive as fuck here anyway.

>and almost everyone is of Anglo-Saxon descent.
Wrong, but you're right about the rest

The government has been pretty vocal about the war, our days of neutrality are coming to an end

The IRA how the queen feels about them. They are hands down the best thing in all of Europe just because the queen knows they exist and can't do shit about it. She cries nightly and butthurts over the IRA like no other.

Isn't that where peaky blinders show is filmed?

What they did to Lord powerbottom (mountbottom) is fucking hilarious. I wish it happen to more royalty.

Then she was forced to shake their hands. Rofl. Imagine shaking the hand of someone who killed your kid because you loved power more than anything

Unfortunately the Ukraine war is showing that Irish neutrality will soon be a thing of a past. Getting Irish citizenship was my plan to escape globohomo's wars if need be but there is no escape apparently.

You can still have your milk delivered in the morning,

Is the Milkman also a massive shagger?